Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47734 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #255 on: May 08, 2022, 10:37:07 pm »
Better?

Skaen

« Reply #256 on: May 08, 2022, 10:37:39 pm »
Better?
Very accurate 10/10

Spoiler
jk <3
[close]

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #257 on: May 08, 2022, 10:40:38 pm »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #258 on: May 08, 2022, 10:57:02 pm »
bro idk why but when i'm home or when i'm the street i'm never talking to ppl about my sexuality cuz i guess nobody give a shit

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2022, 11:17:35 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 11:29:17 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2022, 11:28:54 pm »
Your nickname: Chuckster / MVL
Server & Time (if possible): Server 5 02/05/2022 22:18:29
A short description of the situation: I wanted to play with my friend  since 4 games and they didnt pick us together on purpose, so i didnt want to play and let my team die and kd save at the end, smallest ban temp me mid match, After the match smallest also banned me from the website chat (nice freedom of expression), i was still on the queue so i though i was unbanned but the lobby was glitch, after smallest / the holy Python asked me to leave (it was 10/12) but i was afk (i went to hang up my laundry) and when i return to my pc i was banned permanently  and they started another mm game.
For how long were you banned?:Permanently
Who banned you?: Smallest (IronPaladin892) /Python (who)
What rules did you break?:  In-Game Rules
Why should we unban you?:I'm sry for trolling and toxic behavior, i wanna say sry and i won't do it again, there is many people who had been toxic and shit talking me and my friend so i got tilt about that. i hope i will be unban  soon, i learned from my mistakes and i won't do it again. i also say sorry to the best mm admin Python for bothering his time i'm nothing compare to him he is a good guy also the best player of all time, a grace of god, its the holy Python for all the good he did for the community . Im a good frenchie now :D .

Kinds regards,
The good frenchie, Chuckster.

Accepted, don't do it again

Fluxyy

« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2022, 11:29:31 pm »

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2022, 11:30:02 pm »
A short description of the situation: I wanted to play with my friend  since 4 games and they didnt pick us together on purpose, so i didnt want to play and let my team die and kd save at the end, smallest ban temp me mid match, After the match smallest also banned me from the website chat (nice freedom of expression), i was still on the queue so i though i was unbanned but the lobby was glitch, after smallest / the holy Python asked me to leave (it was 10/12) but i was afk (i went to hang up my laundry) and when i return to my pc i was banned permanently  and they started another mm game.
Why should we unban you?:I'm sry for trolling and toxic behavior, i wanna say sry and i won't do it again, there is many people who had been toxic and shit talking me and my friend so i got tilt about that. i hope i will be unban  soon, i learned from my mistakes and i won't do it again. i also say sorry to the best mm admin Python for bothering his time i'm nothing compare to him he is a good guy also the best player of all time, a grace of god, its the holy Python for all the good he did for the community . Im a good frenchie now :D .

Kinds regards,

Again sorry to everyone i annoyed, thank you xoxo

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2022, 11:30:33 pm »
Chuckster, they have your appeal. Stop posting it again.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2022, 11:30:47 pm »
Nice freedom of expression Mr Aidan Unicorn.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2022, 12:27:17 am »
Also stop with the off-topic spam LaPache has said he doesn't want it here so please keep it on topic.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2022, 12:49:16 am »
Also stop with the off-topic spam LaPache has said he doesn't want it here so please keep it on topic.
Yes only topic related posts please! I generally don't mind that much if people actually give proper statements on the topic. Mostly people who were present during that time where the ban was handed out.
Literally the only person who made a somewhat topic related post in the last 3 pages was Janne. Everyone else is just spamming nonsense to trashtalk or boost their ego.

Spoiler

Kinds regards,

Again sorry to everyone i annoyed, thank you xoxo
[close]
Rejected for obvious reasons. I see no change in behavior and only trash talk from your site. And it's way to soon.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2022, 10:10:29 am »
Your nickname: red
Server & Time (if possible): serv 2 yesterday night dunno when
A short description of the situation: an admin of my team didnt wanna swap position cuz he got a bit of a problem so i threatened him and tk him while insuting his ass
For how long were you banned?: 48 hours / 21 hours remaining but i would like to play tonight cuz i wanna win the money
Who banned you?: reiner
What rules did you break?: idk tbh
Why should we unban you?: cuz i'm sorry

I shall remind you, teamhitting (after which you were warned not to do it), intentional teamkilling in the beginning of a round and insulting an admin. You also kept on doing it after you were banned, it doesn`t feel like you are sorry

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2022, 08:01:37 pm »
A short description of the situation: an admin of my team didnt wanna swap position cuz he got a bit of a problem so i threatened him and tk him while insuting his ass
For how long were you banned?: 48 hours / 21 hours remaining but i would like to play tonight cuz i wanna win the money
I shall remind you, teamhitting (after which you were warned not to do it), intentional teamkilling in the beginning of a round and insulting an admin. You also kept on doing it after you were banned, it doesn`t feel like you are sorry
it doesnt feel like u got a brain

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2022, 08:25:31 pm »
it doesnt feel like u got a brain
nice appeal, keep it up