Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47763 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2021, 05:57:32 pm »
Unbanned ^
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Ogok

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2021, 02:10:13 am »
Your nickname: Ogok

Server and time (if possible): I was banned at work, so I do not know the exact time

A brief description of the situation: I was banned for one random moment when, turning to the side, I dropped a side block (although I wanted to put the lower one, because I expected the lower attack) and immediately put the upper one, because there was an upper blow. At that moment, one of the players raised his fist. As a result, I was banned for one random moment. I want to add that they constantly pour **** on me on the server (although I know a few words in English, I even understand) because they don't like the way I play. It's hard to play with my ping in a different way.I am ready to go through all sorts of checks, if necessary.

How long have you been banned?: Forever

Who forbade you? I don't know

What rules have you broken?: The reason states "Auto-blocking". This is strange, since I have repeatedly placed side blocks to deceive the player and make a chamber, but no one seems to care about it.

Why should we unblock you? I believe that this ban is undeserved, and administrators should not judge a player for one suspicious moment.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 02:18:08 am by Ogok »

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2021, 02:29:25 am »
5 messages on FSE ogok, 5 request for unban  :'( :-\
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2021, 11:06:54 am »
5 messages on FSE ogok, 5 request for unban  :'( :-\

Nock

« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2021, 11:12:01 am »
unban ogok please, i actually like him :(

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2021, 11:34:06 am »
ngl ogok's grammar is better than most people's on this game, pls unban him

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2021, 01:03:47 pm »

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2021, 10:35:49 pm »
ngl ogok's grammar is better than most people's on this game, pls unban him

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2022, 02:41:47 pm »
Your nickname: Alibaba
Server & Time (if possible): idk
A short description of the situation: tk my bad im dog but im good dog now woof
For how long were you banned?: 1 month  maybe
Who banned you?: idk
What rules did you break?:specially teamkill
Why should we unban you?: im verry sorry i want train for nwwc and i need unban pls...
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2022, 11:34:23 pm »
Your nickname:Stex
Server & Time (if possible):december
A short description of the situation:banned for leaving active matches
For how long were you banned?:december
Who banned you?:Lapache
What rules did you break?:leaving active matches
Why should we unban you?:im verry sorry fixed my internet problems and am ready to play from the bunker
Leaving active matches? You're banned for excessive rule breaking. Leaving multiple times, rage quitting, throwing, teamkilling, trolling and toxic behaviour on multiple occasions.
And you ban evaded multiple times if I recall right.
As much as I'd like to unban you but your appeals are just utter trash.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 11:35:57 pm by LaPache »

Offline Stex1

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2022, 03:36:48 pm »
A short description of the situation:banned for leaving active matches (rq), trolling (tk), been toxic, ban evaded few times
Why should we unban you?: I'm sry for leaving matches like that I shouldn't had started matches knowing I had shit internet and so I would had a chance to not finish matches. About trolling and toxic behavior, I wanna say sry and I won't do it again, there is many people who had been toxic and shit talking me and so I get upset. For the tk part I won't lie that was rly stupid from me and I won't do it again, I got tilt about some stupid stuffs people were doing and when people were letting me being backstab so they can backstab someone else and so I did the same some times since people didn't care playing as a team. I hope I be unban rly soon, I have learned from my mistakes and I won't do it again

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2022, 05:26:51 pm »
lol

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2022, 09:33:28 pm »
A short description of the situation:banned for leaving active matches (rq), trolling (tk), been toxic, ban evaded few times
Why should we unban you?: I'm sry for leaving matches like that I shouldn't had started matches knowing I had shit internet and so I would had a chance to not finish matches. About trolling and toxic behavior, I wanna say sry and I won't do it again, there is many people who had been toxic and shit talking me and so I get upset. For the tk part I won't lie that was rly stupid from me and I won't do it again, I got tilt about some stupid stuffs people were doing and when people were letting me being backstab so they can backstab someone else and so I did the same some times since people didn't care playing as a team. I hope I be unban rly soon, I have learned from my mistakes and I won't do it again
I guess there is no point trying to explain to you why your appeals are simply bad. I'll just unban you for now in the hope that you improved and the fact that you are very bodya like.

Offline Stex1

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2022, 09:58:33 pm »
I guess there is no point trying to explain to you why your appeals are simply bad. I'll just unban you for now in the hope that you improved and the fact that you are very bodya like.
thx for the insult xd

Offline SpookyST

• Alpha Tester
  • Top G
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Spooky
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2022, 06:45:40 pm »
Your nickname: Spooky
Server & Time (if possible): No idea
A short description of the situation: Me and cookie had a beef. It's over now i'm pretty sure
For how long were you banned?: 3weeks
Who banned you?: Cookie
What rules did you break?: Idk
Why should we unban you?: Why not :) If cookie still think I did what he accuses me for after all the evidence and chat, then keep me banned. But should be fine now