Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 47216 times)

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2020, 03:07:20 pm »
Spoiler
Your nickname: pain1211
Server & Time (if possible): 08.07 , 12 00 am bst
A short description of the situation: You banned profile my friend , for no reason . I am was banned on my main account , and my friend give to me his account for i am can playing . Unban him - it is his account , not mine .
For how long were you banned?: dont know .
Who banned you?: dont know , may be MarxeiL
What rules did you break?:  Smurf account
Why should we unban you?: Not will use account my friend anymore .
Your nickname: XBOCT
Server & Time (if possible): Dont remember , may be 5 . Date 08.07 , time may be ~12:00 AM BST
A short description of the situation: Was banned by teamhit Yoda , because he insulted me in teamchat .
For how long were you banned?: Forever
Who banned you?: LaPache
What rules did you break?: Teamkill on purpose .
Why should we unban you?: Not will teamhit toxic teammates in next time , will just muted them all .
Server & Time (if possible): Dont remember , may be 5 . Date 08.07 , time may be ~12:00 AM BST
A short description of the situation: Was banned by teamhit Yoda , because he insulted me in teamchat .
Why should we unban you?: Not will teamhit toxic teammates in next time , will just muted them all .
[close]
Considering the fact you ban evaded 4 times in a row now your unban appeal will be rejected. I tried to explain the situation to you over steam but you clearly don't seem to understand what you were doing wrong furthermore demanding from me to unban you will never get you unbanned. Perhaps if you write a proper unban appeal and don't try to ban evade again during that time and we might consider giving you one last chance.

I talked to LaPache he agrees to give me one last chance. The appeal written above is written correctly and is fully suitable for unlocking an account.

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2020, 05:42:07 pm »
Spoiler
A short description of the situation: You banned profile my friend , for no reason . I am was banned on my main account , and my friend give to me his account for i am can playing . Unban him - it is his account , not mine .
[close]
Considering the fact you ban evaded 4 times in a row now your unban appeal will be rejected. I tried to explain the situation to you over steam but you clearly don't seem to understand what you were doing wrong furthermore demanding from me to unban you will never get you unbanned. Perhaps if you write a proper unban appeal and don't try to ban evade again during that time and we might consider giving you one last chance.

I talked to LaPache he agrees to give me one last chance. The appeal written above is written correctly and is fully suitable for unlocking an account.
Yes we were talking about you getting unbanned and at the same time you constantly spam me on steam and keep creating new accounts. :o

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2020, 11:55:37 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Yes we were talking about you getting unbanned and at the same time you constantly spam me on steam and keep creating new accounts. :o

Well, please unban one of my account, and this madness will end.

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2020, 04:32:14 pm »
Your nickname: Novak
Server & Time (if possible): DE_1 , 21:35 PM
A short description of the situation:
I tried to avoid punishment and bought a new key to play the rating. He was banned for violating the rules, namely the use of several accounts, and bypassing the ban.
For how long were you banned?: Pernamently .
Who banned you?: Admin LaPache ( Roman)
What rules did you break?:
Ban avoidance , smurf-accounting , Disobedience to the administration , The allure killing of allies.
Why should we unban you?: I accepted my guilt and realized that this should not be done. Next time I will finish playing Rating games and avoid punishment. I learned a lesson given to me from the LaPache administrator, and I will no longer buy accounts, and play under fake nicknames in order to avoid a ban.
Modify message

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2020, 04:33:23 pm »
How do I delete someone else's FSE account?

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2020, 04:46:40 pm »
I tried to avoid punishment and bought a new key to play the rating. He was banned for violating the rules, namely the use of several accounts, and bypassing the ban.
Ban avoidance , smurf-accounting , Disobedience to the administration , The allure killing of allies.
Why should we unban you?: I accepted my guilt and realized that this should not be done. Next time I will finish playing Rating games and avoid punishment. I learned a lesson given to me from the LaPache administrator, and I will no longer buy accounts, and play under fake nicknames in order to avoid a ban.
This didnt aged well

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2020, 05:48:44 pm »
This didnt aged well

what do you mean?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2020, 05:49:32 pm »
He means getting older doesn't fit you.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2020, 07:12:42 pm »
This

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2020, 11:14:52 pm »

very fun ha ha ha

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2020, 11:18:00 pm »
hhhhh
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2020, 11:25:58 pm »
Your nickname: Novak , XBOCT , Laurance , pain1211 , Metr0 , Ochinchin
Server & Time (if possible): Dont remember .  A few days ago.
A short description of the situation:  I got a ban for 24 hours for the intentional killing of allies, then I tried to get around the ban by creating new accounts. I got banned from all my fake accounts.
For how long were you banned?: First, for 24 hours, then for a month until August, then forever from all accounts.
Who banned you?: For killing an ally I was banned by LaPache. All the rest of my fake accounts were banned by him and MarxeiL.
What rules did you break?:  Dupe accounts, playing with a smurf account, ignoring a ban, ignoring an administration, intentionally killing an ally.
Why should we unban you?: I have run out of keys and I can no longer create fake accounts. I admit my guilt, and repent that I did not fulfill the conditions of punishment, bypassed the block and ignored the site administration. From now on, I will listen to the administration, do not create fake accounts, and do not intentionally kill allied players.

P.S. Leave all my accounts locked, unblock only one - I’ll play on it, this is a Novak account.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2020, 12:09:38 am »
Your nickname: Novak , XBOCT , Laurance , pain1211 , Metr0 , Ochinchin
Server & Time (if possible): Dont remember .  A few days ago.
A short description of the situation:  I got a ban for 24 hours for the intentional killing of allies, then I tried to get around the ban by creating new accounts. I got banned from all my fake accounts.
For how long were you banned?: First, for 24 hours, then for a month until August, then forever from all accounts.
Who banned you?: For killing an ally I was banned by LaPache. All the rest of my fake accounts were banned by him and MarxeiL.
What rules did you break?:  Dupe accounts, playing with a smurf account, ignoring a ban, ignoring an administration, intentionally killing an ally.
Why should we unban you?: I have run out of keys and I can no longer create fake accounts. I admit my guilt, and repent that I did not fulfill the conditions of punishment, bypassed the block and ignored the site administration. From now on, I will listen to the administration, do not create fake accounts, and do not intentionally kill allied players.

P.S. Leave all my accounts locked, unblock only one - I’ll play on it, this is a Novak account.
lol

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2020, 12:53:35 am »
Ngl I love it ;D

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2020, 12:54:29 am »
How do I delete someone else's FSE account?