Author Topic: NWFL S2 | Fixtures & Matches  (Read 16346 times)

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWFL S2 | Fixtures & Matches
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2020, 10:47:26 pm »
Lol, Bagration was just casually playing a practice match vs Jedis at 8.30, what a guy
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2020, 11:12:37 pm »
for the people complaining about bagration not coming :)

Spoiler
[close]
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 20, 2020, 11:19:31 pm »
I mean its fine that all of ur weaker players somehow can't make it. But at least then have the decency to not force us to play our weaker players for 5 rounds. You were able to play your strongest lineup for all of it, and we were not allowed to do the same. That being said it was a good match gg.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2020, 11:25:46 pm »
I mean its fine that all of ur weaker players somehow can't make it. But at least then have the decency to not force us to play our weaker players for 5 rounds. You were able to play your strongest lineup for all of it, and we were not allowed to do the same. That being said it was a good match gg.
I agree, we did try to gather our players that we will be honest about, many of our weaker plays did not attend a single match or even send 1 msg in the gc, phailur just left the chat after semi finals ? Mp was offline. Bagration claimed a broken arm (lol). Also has coco not been accused of telling people not to come ? (Movement/shadey was the referee so they had the decision about the rule.)

Today you brought a pretty strong lineup the only weaker players you brought were coco (capt) and then cat.

Eitherway it was a good match, but I hope that we are not painted in a bad light, we played the team we could I even had to drag rune out of sickness to come today. Lets not forget that originally we lost our capt and fwuffy to leaving and had to drag in the extras. But it was seriously a really fun and tough match so GG.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 11:29:29 pm by Golden. »

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2020, 11:28:35 pm »
ok lets man movement and fwuffy from next edition
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2020, 11:31:22 pm »
ok lets man movement and fwuffy from next edition
FreeFwuffShadeyMovement inc

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2020, 11:45:06 pm »
I agree and believe that the play everyone rule should not have been enforced in semis and finals. I really think Marxeil should've given that more thought, considering that some teams seemed to often bring 2 or 3 more while others brought their best 6 (perhaps unintentionally). In such a close match that definitely could've made the difference, and would be fairer.
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2020, 11:49:15 pm »
yeah i personally think marxeil should have given more AT ALL to such league but unfortunately I'm lazy cunt and NW doesn't motivate me that much to do some cool stuff as it was before. Apparently I'm just motivated to play instead of hosting
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2020, 11:52:34 pm »
yeah i personally think marxeil should have given more AT ALL to such league but unfortunately I'm lazy cunt and NW doesn't motivate me that much to do some cool stuff as it was before. Apparently I'm just motivated to play instead of hosting
Wrap it up please, host.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 20, 2020, 11:54:38 pm »
This league really needed Cr3a but when the world needed him most, he vanished :(

Elsse

« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2020, 11:56:27 pm »
This league really needed Cr3a but when the world needed him most, he vanished :(

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2020, 12:00:40 am »
:( ❤️

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2020, 12:23:19 am »
I agree, we did try to gather our players that we will be honest about, many of our weaker plays did not attend a single match or even send 1 msg in the gc, phailur just left the chat after semi finals ? Mp was offline. Bagration claimed a broken arm (lol). Also has coco not been accused of telling people not to come ? (Movement/shadey was the referee so they had the decision about the rule.)

Today you brought a pretty strong lineup the only weaker players you brought were coco (capt) and then cat.

Eitherway it was a good match, but I hope that we are not painted in a bad light, we played the team we could I even had to drag rune out of sickness to come today. Lets not forget that originally we lost our capt and fwuffy to leaving and had to drag in the extras. But it was seriously a really fun and tough match so GG.
yeah hes telling the truth i was in work so i didnt had time to attend tonight

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2020, 12:37:14 am »
See you  ;)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2020, 04:51:25 am »

I genuinely hope M.Tournaments board gets archived then.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.