Author Topic: NA Melee Tier List [NA]  (Read 18472 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Re: Cytiuz's Tier List [NA]
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2019, 04:06:18 am »
Fireboy's way to high Now beaten him 3 times, how many times do we have to do this old man?

Keep talking out your ass toaster youve beaten me 5-4 7-6 meanwhile i've 7-1d you twice. Idk how that adds up to 3 times but ok
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2019, 04:28:55 am »
This is the worst list I've ever fucking seen holy shit lmao. How the fuck could you put me below Rever lmao? Wastee > Russian? LOL. Fartknocker needs to up 20 points

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2019, 04:41:34 am »
This is the worst list I've ever fucking seen holy shit lmao. How the fuck could you put me below Rever lmao? Wastee > Russian? LOL. Fartknocker needs to up 20 points
Just because you dropped 40 on a regiment that was very top heavy in its skill doesn't make you a crazy good player. Be consistent and we can talk about moving you up. Also if you read the list and used your sub par brain power you would have seen that this list accounts for active players. Fartknocker just came back and it is very hard to rate him higher without seeing him get back into his is groove. Rever is also a far more consistent player then you are.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2019, 05:23:59 am »
I want to see another Moraine vs Fireboi Duel

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2019, 05:41:17 am »
Hawkin is either good or bad. There is no inbetween
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2019, 06:18:24 am »
Just because you dropped 40 on a regiment that was very top heavy in its skill doesn't make you a crazy good player. Be consistent and we can talk about moving you up. Also if you read the list and used your sub par brain power you would have seen that this list accounts for active players. Fartknocker just came back and it is very hard to rate him higher without seeing him get back into his is groove. Rever is also a far more consistent player then you are.

This has nothing to do with a single 40 kill performance. Me and you both know you're biased and dumb. You never addressed me point about Russian's rating and it's very obvious you have no idea how to do ratings. Look at any other sports games, just because someone was injured or didn't play for a while (Kawhi Leonard last season, AD this season, Boogie Cousins last season etc. etc.) doesn't mean there rating plummets into the 60's. If you used "your sub par brain power" you would realize that obviously Fart's not a 65. You also have fireboy above Russian which is outrageously stupendous. While you argue this is a list for active players (which fartknocker is now) you have KOSJ on there who I haven't seen on an nw server in literally months.

Offline aaawiki

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2019, 07:03:08 am »
Why do u put me on this list? i am a shit player LOL

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2019, 07:18:51 am »

This has nothing to do with a single 40 kill performance. Me and you both know you're biased and dumb. You never addressed me point about Russian's rating and it's very obvious you have no idea how to do ratings. Look at any other sports games, just because someone was injured or didn't play for a while (Kawhi Leonard last season, AD this season, Boogie Cousins last season etc. etc.) doesn't mean there rating plummets into the 60's. If you used "your sub par brain power" you would realize that obviously Fart's not a 65. You also have fireboy above Russian which is outrageously stupendous. While you argue this is a list for active players (which fartknocker is now) you have KOSJ on there who I haven't seen on an nw server in literally months.
hawkince ur bad lole
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2019, 10:41:43 am »

Again this list is my opinion. Just because you believe someone should be higher doesn't mean there going to be higher. Fartknocker has only been active within the past couple days. I find it very funny your salty of a list that was legit clarified to be a basis of opinion. Your the only person I have came across who acted up over this. Any rational person knows that this rating doesn't matter, but is more less my personal standpoint on things.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2019, 11:41:23 am »
Mikey at 84.5 and above knightofsaintjohn.... how much cock are you smoking Cytiuz?
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2019, 08:00:38 pm »
Mikey at 84.5 and above knightofsaintjohn.... how much cock are you smoking Cytiuz?
Well  that is your opinion. Mikey has been doing very very well recently and as I have seen Knightofsaintjohn I haven't see him making the crazy impactful plays like he was. That also could due to his faltering activity.

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2019, 09:14:07 pm »
so to get 99 rated all i have to do is play in every event and sit on gf for 10 hours a day to max out that activity requirement pog

excellent criteria
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2019, 09:25:00 pm »
so to get 99 rated all i have to do is play in every event and sit on gf for 10 hours a day to max out that activity requirement pog

excellent criteria
Not what I mean. As I said this is a active player list. So just because your active doesn't always mean your ranked higher. This is a skilled based list. As I was explaining it, it was also based off if Ur not active enough you wont get ranked super high as it is very hard to define your skill at that certain point since we cannot distinguish your abilities until you perform in more group fights.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2019, 09:32:53 pm »
What if I join a bot regiment and top frag every groupfight that they have, will I be rated as high as GOAT? A random nobody that is somehow higher than a lot of other people?

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2019, 09:43:09 pm »
What if I join a bot regiment and top frag every groupfight that they have, will I be rated as high as GOAT? A random nobody that is somehow higher than a lot of other people?
I think that is a bit of a prejudice opinion seeing as being in what regiment you are in means nothing about your individual skill. Just because you are in a regiment that isn't the best when it comes to melee doesn't make you any worse than a player who is in for example the LG. Your complete skill isn't defined by who you play with. It may participate to you preforming a bit better, but if you are able to drop a lot of kills consistently then you are skilled.