Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293775 times)

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
Risk why would they ddos them when they have no reason to. Of course you and godfreid would be the first suspects to be accused of getting people to ddos  them when they got people to ddos y’all first.
ah, yes. a federal employee would commit a federal crime over a videogame. thank you nick, very cool!

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Risk why would they ddos them when they have no reason to. Of course you and godfreid would be the first suspects to be accused of getting people to ddos  them when they got people to ddos y’all first.
*snip*
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 04:05:21 pm by Herishey »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
ah, yes. a federal employee would commit a federal crime over a videogame. thank you nick, very cool!

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
shut up and focus on your christian camp stop supporting the whales
I'm going to have to stop you right there pal. Christian Camp is fucking LIT, as we would spend all day outdoors doing various physical activities. At night, we would gather around a huge campfire, make some s'mores and sing Kumbaya till midnight. Yes yes once and awhile a random chick would get knocked up but that wasn't a big deal, as we all had fun anyways.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 06:19:09 am by Sgt.Winters »

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
Reminder to be respectful on this thread.  If there are any personal attacks the thread will be locked.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Nick, my guy.

It was literally in Suns' post. He edited it because people got on him about it because admitting that is a crime obviously. He gave Godfreid's IP to native players to ddos to see if it was a real IP. He said this. I have steam logs b/w Suns and Godfreid where Suns confirmed the attacks. I can also post if I have permission from Suns. But yeah you are right, they have no reason. And the victims are the first suspects? come on dude.

You know maybe that makes sense to you but just because someone commits a crime doesn't mean I will. Actually sad.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
risk lying rat, none of that ever happened! godfreid ddosed vetroG's house when his family was trying to have their weekly movie night! truly a disgusting act from him, my sources tell me vetro's entire family cried because they were unable to watch zootopia!

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
risk lying rat, none of that ever happened! godfreid ddosed vetroG's house when his family was trying to have their weekly movie night! truly a disgusting act from him, my sources tell me vetro's entire family cried because they were unable to watch zootopia!
free traitormeal !!!! @risk

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

traitor? oh the irony, just look at your avatar! sporting a grumpy cat avatar even though he died, have some fuckin respect scumbag.

at 7 years old that cat died and you laughed at it for your own enjoyment, enjoy hell jean-claude!

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile

traitor? oh the irony, just look at your avatar! sporting a grumpy cat avatar even though he died, have some fuckin respect scumbag.

at 7 years old that cat died and you laughed at it for your own enjoyment, enjoy hell jean-claude!
ahahah

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
fireboy has autobackstab just so u guys kno

better ban him from nanwl
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
fireboy has autobackstab just so u guys kno

better ban him from nanwl

Can we reopen the investigation on Mexicant

yecgga

You guys saw this?

loooool