Author Topic: Leib-Grenadier-Regiment "König Friedrich Wilhelm III.“ (1. Brandenburgisches)  (Read 293722 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Damn you hear that Yoshie? We may have won the league for Infamous

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

MATT123456789

they win one gf and they talk this amount of shit lmao

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
get him off my tread holy shit

Suns

just u wait until the next gf...

ill be dropping 30-40 THIS TIME

MATT123456789

just u wait until the next gf...

ill be dropping 30-40 THIS TIME

you just love to make yourself look like a clown

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
So if you guys are still up for it, I've told the bot survival pubs about the event, that we're going to hopefully 80v20 (around that) the top NW regiment in the game. To showcase the competitive side of things and have a bit of fun.

So last night I took about 10 of the pubs with me to BBG Duel to get some practice. They were getting some good training in, then Wiki showed up and went 30-0.

We have our work cut out for us but I'll get them up to fighting speed in a week.

BTW do you guys have a group screenshot or head screenshots? I'm trying to make a poster for the event for our steam group and discord, to make sure I get enough pubs.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
So if you guys are still up for it, I've told the bot survival pubs about the event, that we're going to hopefully 80v20 (around that) the top NW regiment in the game. To showcase the competitive side of things and have a bit of fun.

So last night I took about 10 of the pubs with me to BBG Duel to get some practice. They were getting some good training in, then Wiki showed up and went 30-0.

We have our work cut out for us but I'll get them up to fighting speed in a week.

BTW do you guys have a group screenshot or head screenshots? I'm trying to make a poster for the event for our steam group and discord, to make sure I get enough pubs.
Can you add me on steam and I can give you all the stuff you'll need.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

If you need people to help train hmu guy

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union

Why ask the LG when the Gucci Brigade is better than all NW regiments combined!!!!
click here to join the 84th

Suns

42nd just beat the LG in melee boa

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
42nd just beat the LG in melee boa
cool

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Rip my bears. Guess it’s time to root for everyone but the patriots
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired

Why ask the LG when the Gucci Brigade is better than all NW regiments combined!!!!

Glenn, I thought you retired. You literally told me "I'm never coming back" then I said. hold on I'll find my post
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 03:08:57 am by tired »