Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915376 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 10.07
« Reply #10050 on: July 11, 2022, 06:20:27 pm »
I wonder, has there ever been a period of NW where there is so many lists active at once?
2019 shit list spam, pages of hurt egos > literally every list that came after
these kids are lucky they didn't knew 2019 mickey, good old time you posted a list you had obelix looking for your IP for sending you pizzas, extazz be like " i ReKT you in DUEL :-X "  Drake telling us why he was still the best because 5 years ago he won a tournament , i lowkey miss that
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10051 on: July 11, 2022, 06:25:38 pm »
I wonder, has there ever been a period of NW where there is so many lists active at once?
these kids are lucky they didn't knew 2019 mickey, good old time you posted a list you had obelix looking for your IP for sending you pizzas, extazz be like " i ReKT you in DUEL :-X "  Drake telling us why he was still the best because 5 years ago he won a tournament , i lowkey miss that
The threat of dominos and pizza hut, what a time to be alive

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #10052 on: July 11, 2022, 06:26:52 pm »

A golden age of shitposting, replaced by feeble mongoloids like Vegi, Vexis and Phailur

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #10053 on: July 11, 2022, 06:36:09 pm »

A golden age of shitposting, replaced by feeble mongoloids like Vegi, Vexis and Phailur
you should mention yourself too my sweet sweet Jewish friend
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #10054 on: July 11, 2022, 06:39:03 pm »

A golden age of shitposting, replaced by feeble mongoloids like Vegi, Vexis, Phailur and Fenton
you should mention yourself too my sweet sweet Jewish friend

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10055 on: July 11, 2022, 06:52:53 pm »
Shit list

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #10056 on: July 11, 2022, 08:22:52 pm »

its not vexis, its the great legendary matured ShanksLeRoux!!!! xd

Nock

« Reply #10057 on: July 11, 2022, 10:31:57 pm »

dont forget about NAs saying they were better than X or Y player bc they beat them on EU one time in duel bc they don't know what groupfights are with such a dead playerbase

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #10058 on: July 11, 2022, 10:35:02 pm »

dont forget about NAs saying they were better than X or Y player bc they beat them on EU one time in duel bc they don't know what groupfights are with such a dead playerbase
Damm nock you're not pulling any of your punches

Nock

« Reply #10059 on: July 11, 2022, 10:49:30 pm »

Damm nock you're not pulling any of your punches
go back to fucking ur dog caskers

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10060 on: July 11, 2022, 10:55:01 pm »

both player bases have done/said this forever

which NA player beat you?

Nock

« Reply #10061 on: July 11, 2022, 11:19:07 pm »

both player bases have done/said this forever

which NA player beat you?

no eu player went on na threads to do this tho

and nobody did cause i dont duel whatsoever cause idc and im not good enough to care either

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #10062 on: July 11, 2022, 11:35:53 pm »
Caskie should be on this list imo, man is as underrated as firefly

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #10063 on: July 12, 2022, 12:21:50 am »
Caskie should be on this list imo, man is as underrated as firefly
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10064 on: July 12, 2022, 12:31:19 am »
Where is hodok?