Author Topic: BlueFangSolutions.com Warband Game Server Hosting  (Read 26966 times)

Offline BluefangServers

• Corporal
  • Warband Game Server Hosting
    • View Profile
    • BlueFangSolutions.com
  • Nick: bluefangservers
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: BlueFangSolutions.com Warband Game Server Hosting
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2013, 12:58:42 am »
no longer valid
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:02:11 pm by BluefangServers »

Offline BluefangServers

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • BlueFangSolutions.com
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 10:25:15 pm »
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that we have dropped our prices for slots 100-200 as much as 50% off! We understand a lot of you guys out there are struggling to find not only an affordable host but one that comes with the whole package with good customer service/support and top-notch high quality servers to run your events on!

Well look no further as you can get slots 100-200 from BlueFangSolutions.com now at the flat rate of $49.99 USD / month!

Current clients will have their billing updated as their cycle renews.

http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/mount-blade-warband
http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/mount-blade-warband-napoleonic-wars

I also wanted to announce that we are providing support for the newly released Blood & Iron mod for Napoleonic Wars, already available on the NW product page.

Regards,

BluefangServers

Offline BluefangServers

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • BlueFangSolutions.com
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2013, 03:25:39 pm »
Hi everyone,

The $49.99/month sale price for slots 100-200 has been set as a permanent price.

Check out the most affordable & reliable warband hosting company and what we can do for you!

http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/mount-blade-warband-napoleonic-wars/

Offline BluefangServers

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • BlueFangSolutions.com
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2013, 08:14:52 pm »
no longer valid
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:07:40 am by BluefangServers »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2013, 10:31:16 pm »
Great Servers, great prices, definitely recommend
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BluefangServers

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • BlueFangSolutions.com
Re: BlueFangSolutions.com Warband Game Server Hosting (Holiday Sale 25% off)
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 07:09:22 am »
Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings,

In celebration of the holiday season we are offering 25% off ANY GAME SERVER at ANY SLOT AMOUNT for the life of the service! In effect as of Friday November 1st, 2013 and running through to the new year on January 1st, 2014 you can celebrate with www.bluefangsolutions.com and get your game server hosting 25% cheaper with the same quality and support BFS provides!

Take a look at our lineup of supported games at http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/ and dont forget to get voice server hosting after ordering your game server. You can get TeamSpeak 3 voice hosting at http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/teamspeak-3 or Mumble Voice at http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/shop/mumble-voice

Questions? Catch a sales rep on our Live Chat system or send us your inquiries via our contact form at http://www.bluefangsolutions.com/contact-us

USE COUPON CODE “HAPPYHOLIDAYS25” AT CHECKOUT

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2013, 07:11:22 am »
So is the lag fixed?

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2013, 07:13:57 am »
are you guys planning to be a server provider for BCoF?

Offline BluefangServers

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • BlueFangSolutions.com
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 02:00:44 pm »

Yes sir we definitely will be supporting BCoF.

So is the lag fixed?

We haven't received any reports of latency issues for most Warband services in a while. If you could PM me with your username you have with us I can look up your tickets in the system if you submitted any regarding latency problems.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 02:16:50 pm »
So is the lag fixed?
Quote from: Bluefang Servers
We haven't received any reports of latency issues for most Warband services in a while. If you could PM me with your username you have with us I can look up your tickets in the system if you submitted any regarding latency problems.

I believe he is referring to how Bluefang servers just tend to lag in large, 100-200 man events.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline BluefangServers

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • BlueFangSolutions.com
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2013, 02:39:37 pm »
So is the lag fixed?

I believe he is referring to how Bluefang servers just tend to lag in large, 100-200 man events.

Any provider will tell you that a 200 man event can be stressful for any hardware as Warband is not multi-threaded. Once the server goes over 120 players, everyone's FPS will go from 120 frames to 60 frames and latency/ping will increase 20-30ms no matter where you are located. This is how the Warband engine uses cores on a dedicated machine and its unfortunately not under our control. This is the main reason we are very strict not to overload machines and is why we cushion and load balance by at least 20% to allow processes to use 100% of the core it is utilizing.

If any of you attended NEC events up until a couple months ago, when the NEC was disbanded, you will know how well BFS servers perform with 400-600 players on them at any given time. We sponsored the NEC since the launch of Napoleonic Wars back in April 2012 and hosted every single event with only a few minor/major hiccups along the way.

One of our more recent large event customer is the Seven Nation Army (7NA) who host both NW and N&S events. They hosted one last night (or the night before) with 170 players in the server and it was reported to have run flawlessly and everyone enjoyed themselves. :)

If any of our customers have issues with latency we can immediately move you to a new machine or new datacenter altogether free of charge at any point a ticket is submitted. If issues persist we will grant next-invoice discounts and/or account credit as compensation.

Thanks for all of your inquiries about BFS guys :)

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2013, 07:00:49 pm »
So is the lag fixed?

Any provider will tell you that a 200 man event can be stressful for any hardware as Warband is not multi-threaded. Once the server goes over 120 players, everyone's FPS will go from 120 frames to 60 frames and latency/ping will increase 20-30ms no matter where you are located. This is how the Warband engine uses cores on a dedicated machine and its unfortunately not under our control. This is the main reason we are very strict not to overload machines and is why we cushion and load balance by at least 20% to allow processes to use 100% of the core it is utilizing.

If any of you attended NEC events up until a couple months ago, when the NEC was disbanded, you will know how well BFS servers perform with 400-600 players on them at any given time. We sponsored the NEC since the launch of Napoleonic Wars back in April 2012 and hosted every single event with only a few minor/major hiccups along the way.

One of our more recent large event customer is the Seven Nation Army (7NA) who host both NW and N&S events. They hosted one last night (or the night before) with 170 players in the server and it was reported to have run flawlessly and everyone enjoyed themselves. :)

If any of our customers have issues with latency we can immediately move you to a new machine or new datacenter altogether free of charge at any point a ticket is submitted. If issues persist we will grant next-invoice discounts and/or account credit as compensation.

Thanks for all of your inquiries about BFS guys :)

Not with QIG 0.o, that's why I switched.

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2013, 06:02:35 am »

How much do you plan to charge for an event server of 400-500 slots?

Offline BluefangServers

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • BlueFangSolutions.com
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2013, 06:16:14 am »

How much do you plan to charge for an event server of 400-500 slots?

Hey George,

As the game is long from being released we currently have no information on how the servers perform and therefore I cannot give you an accurate price range at the moment. We will test BCoF servers as soon as FSE allows us to by either early access or after purchasing the game. Even if we test early alpha or beta servers the performance and stability will change as the game gets closer to release so even then we couldn't offer a static price range. So stay tuned :)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2013, 08:13:47 am »
+1, these guys host high quality servers and have great support. The servers never crash and ping is always minimal!