Author Topic: You don't own me.  (Read 11632 times)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: You don't own me.
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2020, 10:58:32 pm »
You and Jolly are talking over steam, so that's cool.

But you don't know shit about Risk to be talking about him the way you have been on this thread. You're way out of line with what you've said about pretty much everything on this thread from Jolly and Risk being egomaniac manipulative control freaks who don't want to let anyone host anything, to Jolly and Windflower being good at melee. This is literally all nonsense and honestly should never have been posted. You don't know the people you're talking about and you don't know the community you're talking about, as already stated by yourself.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2020, 11:04:11 pm »
Wtf is na inbred fucjerz
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2020, 11:11:19 pm »

But you don't know shit about Risk to be talking about him the way you have been on this thread. You're way out of line with what you've said about pretty much everything on this thread from Jolly and Risk being egomaniac manipulative control freaks who don't want to let anyone host anything, to Jolly and Windflower being good at melee. This is literally all nonsense and honestly should never have been posted. You don't know the people you're talking about and you don't know the community you're talking about, as already stated by yourself.
Yeah, I don't know much about the comp community lol.

/thread

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2020, 11:34:14 pm »
Now I understand the US school shooting. 90% of murican posts are made by ppl with mental illness

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2020, 11:36:41 pm »
Now I understand the US school shooting. 90% of murican posts are made by ppl with mental illness

J Campbell is Scottish but good try
click here to join the 84th

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2020, 11:54:01 pm »
This is for fairness and equality for you to see this. Risk and Jolly, you don't run the comp community. Risk, you don't "Own" the NANWL name lose your fucking ego, that's a community name as stated in the 2013 thread addition. Run a NANWL or give up the league name you fucking cuck. Jolly, stop acting like you're some hot shot big shot, you ain't shit. BBG has died because BBG admins are shit, you aren't excluded. Stop bullying Kristine so you can feel more powerful. Fucking idiots.

XD ?

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2020, 12:23:51 am »

FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2020, 12:53:21 am »
the biggest problem i think we're not talking about enough is that he thinks jolly and windflower are good at melee

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2020, 12:58:20 am »
the biggest problem i think we're not talking about enough is that he thinks jolly and windflower are good at melee
ya idk I was good at melee maybe a few years ago but i havent even launched warband in months!!

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2020, 01:13:34 am »
ya idk I was good at melee maybe a few years ago but i havent even launched warband in months!!
there was a time when you were good at melee???????
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2020, 01:47:24 am »
idk good enough to beat scrubs like u back in the day  ;)

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2020, 01:59:10 am »
idk good enough to beat scrubs like u back in the day  ;)
haha me and Windflower beat Shine and Fireboy in a 2v2 tournament back in the day. Put some hespect on his name.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2020, 02:42:37 am »
I think what scottish was (probably) trying to say is that Risk is making it as hard as possible for new people to host leagues/tourneys, I remember when I posted my first thread asking what format the first thing that came to his mind was

"It would great if we had someone credible to host this though or who has hosted one before, because the recent tournaments were such a mess. I just don't want it to be shit or poorly run

Jolly or Windflower would be good imo

There are obviously more people who are capable of doing a good job tho"

Spoiler
[close]

Imo Risk should've given me advice or tips on running a league, I gotta thank windflower and aurum for being there to answer my very stupid questions. I don't see what's wrong with having new people try something out that they might like.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 02:47:35 am by Kristine »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2020, 02:56:33 am »
I think what scottish was (probably) trying to say is that Risk is making it as hard as possible for new people to host leagues/tourneys, I remember when I posted my first thread asking what format the first thing that came to his mind was

"It would great if we had someone credible to host this though or who has hosted one before, because the recent tournaments were such a mess. I just don't want it to be shit or poorly run

Jolly or Windflower would be good imo

There are obviously more people who are capable of doing a good job tho"

Imo Risk should've given me advice or tips on running a league, I gotta thank windflower and aurum for being there to answer my very stupid questions. I don't see what's wrong with having new people try something out that they might like.

this is lol.

Nothing wrong with having people who know what they are doing and have experience. Yes, I don't want the league to be shit and poorly run. And literally no one else does either. Your 3v3s tournaments were some of the worst tournaments I had participated in, in a long time. They started late, ended late and one was completely redone after the first round of the bracket had been played. I have never seen that before. In reality, didn't matter who hosted, I just don't want it to be poorly managed and when you said you were... all I remember is the 3v3 tournaments. That was your experience and it wasn't good.
Nonetheless, I still signed up for them and the league though because I like to compete and so did pretty much everyone else. Pretty sure Jolly and Waste were helping you anyway so it worked and the league was actually doing good until you literally exposed yourself for cheating. Someone else deserves to run it and that's why it should be one of the mods you had (Jolly or Waste). And the community obviously thinks this to by looking at the poll.

nice try pushing this false narrative tho

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2020, 03:00:39 am »

J Campbell is Scottish but good try

hey buddy when can we expect another upload miss u
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.