Author Topic: You don't own me.  (Read 11632 times)

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: You don't own me.
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2020, 08:37:54 pm »
Don't get it twisted, I wanna be in your leagues cause that's all that's going on. But lose the Ego's dudes it's a video games.
Well you won't be in their leagues if you keep bashing them on public forums, they will target you and make sure you cannot attend them like how they managed to get me excluded from the 6v6 tourney but I no longer even have the time for such things sadly so friendly advice take it from someone whos been down this road.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:51:07 pm by 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2020, 08:41:13 pm »
My plan to make a league began began before bluenose even posted his. I did not bully him, I was against what happened on his thread. I had listen to him and mayhem and I talked to mayhem about because they were supposed to run it together then bluenose continued with his anyways.
Short of by chance they both had the same idea at the same time I really wouldn't say either of them took the idea from one another was just dumb luck that it happened around the same time. Yea bluenose wanted to run and do everything himself so i let him and focused on other things I'm sorry nw community but anything is possible at any given time so don't be discouraged and look towards the future.
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2020, 08:42:16 pm »
Don't get it twisted, I wanna be in your leagues cause that's all that's going on. But lose the Ego's dudes it's a video games.
Well you won't be in there leagues if you keep bashing them on public forums, they will target you and make sure you cannot attend them like how they managed to get me excluded from the 6v6 tourney but I no longer even have the time for such things sadly so friendly advice take it from someone whos been down this road.
You weren't picked because of how you act. However, I do think you should of been at least a round 7 or 8 pick melee wise. You are legit a Kevin/FireZ 2.0.

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2020, 08:47:36 pm »
Who wants to loot a Target with me?
Did that when I was a kid, used to steal pokemon cards out of the packs even got a old school charizard card but got caught eventually, they gave me a slap on the wrist but I was akid and scared back then so I didn't retry it lol...

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2020, 08:52:28 pm »
Holy crap this is the worst cringe I've seen in a while bro, cringe of the year is now a 3 man race, incredible

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2020, 09:04:27 pm »
Hey Mayhem, if you want to join the Waste Management practice squad, hit me up on steam.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2020, 09:26:34 pm »
out of all the people to say "you're just good at melee" to: Windflower and JollyCanadian
FINALLY SOME RECOGNITION FOR THE GOATS

[close]

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2020, 09:39:55 pm »
out of all the people to say "you're just good at melee" to: Windflower and JollyCanadian
FINALLY SOME RECOGNITION FOR THE GOATS

[close]
Spoiler
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2020, 09:44:16 pm »
you just got moved up to 9th in the rotation on ur team congrats man

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2020, 09:50:16 pm »
the community has gone downhill since Mayhem posted his retirement thread
click here to join the 84th

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2020, 10:25:01 pm »
the community has gone downhill since Mayhem posted his retirement thread
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2020, 10:25:56 pm »
My plan to make a league began began before bluenose even posted his. I did not bully him, I was against what happened on his thread. I had listen to him and mayhem and I talked to mayhem about because they were supposed to run it together then bluenose continued with his anyways.

I can confirm that I discussed a plan for a league with Jolly well before bluenose posted his.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2020, 10:44:48 pm »
lol

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2020, 10:48:58 pm »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2020, 10:53:18 pm »
You and Jolly are talking over steam, so that's cool.

But you don't know shit about Risk to be talking about him the way you have been on this thread. You're way out of line with what you've said about pretty much everything on this thread from Jolly and Risk being egomaniac manipulative control freaks who don't want to let anyone host anything, to Jolly and Windflower being good at melee. This is literally all nonsense and honestly should never have been posted. You don't know the people you're talking about and you don't know the community you're talking about, as already stated by yourself.