Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 271351 times)

Offline Scotty Von Snorfington

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1860 on: November 05, 2016, 07:08:36 pm »
Nickname: Scotty
GUID: USMC_LCpl_Scotty_
Steam: [BBG] Scotty The Jewish Chicken
How active can you be?: Every day
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:I was Admin on Tropical Death while it lasted and on servers in games like Team Fortress 2 and Gmod
Why do you want this role?: I want this role because I play on this server every day that I can and I see alot of people being disrespectful and rude to admins and other players, so I want to help cut that down.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1861 on: November 06, 2016, 09:41:48 am »
tired is Stalin, tired is Hitler.
Let's rescue Penile from gulag and unban him!
Day 4 in the Gulag:
Urine staining the walls, the wretched smell permeating from my decomposing cell mates. The rats nibble the remaining digits off of their bodies. Screams of agony are all I can make out from the surrounding cells. Across the crammed hallway, I can hear the beating of a prisoner of war from a Russian prison guard. That's what happens when you cry in the Gulag. In horror, I hear the sound of the guard's beating worsen to the point of the prisoner's skull being bashed in. The damp air fills my lungs as I take a heavy breath, knowing that it may very well be my last. I know that every day here, I breath in more and more of this poison known as death and decay. One of the bodies moves in my cell. Through the darkness, I make out a Russian guard clearing out the corpses to dump outside. Sometimes, even the guards can not stand the smell. Once he finishes, he comes over to me. He says something in Russian that I can't quite make out, "Вы запретили в течение двух недель." He leans over and pulls out of his pocket a piece of molded bread about the size of my thumb and hands it to me. I catch a glimpse of his name sewn underneath his rank on his armband. Tired is his name. Coincidentally, this is exactly how I feel here in the Gulag. Tired, hungry, hopeless. I await the day that I may possibly see the outside world again; yet, I know that the chances of that day coming are unlikely. I raise the bread to my mouth when a rat steals it from me, along with one of my fingers. The blood from my fresh wound brings a sudden realization to me. I will die in the next few days due to either disease or blood loss. I will never make it out of this hell hole. Never.

Tbh this really is one well written shortstory.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline TangyAdrian21

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: November 06, 2016, 07:26:04 pm »
Nickname:Adrian
GUID:140278
Steam:[79thCH]Adrian
How active can you be?:weekends normally from 5:30 to 6:45 depending on what i have weekends mostly all day eccapet for soem parts of the day
Current Regiment/Clan:[79thCH]
Admin experience:None but I am a quick learner
Why do you want this role?:because i think it will be very fun and i like to always be on this server and i want other people to always come back and enjoy it as much as i do so i want to make it fun so they will come back

Offline TangyAdrian21

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: November 06, 2016, 07:27:14 pm »
sorry week days 5:30 to 6:45 pm

Offline TangyAdrian21

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: November 06, 2016, 11:36:48 pm »
sorry for reapeting i couldn't see my post and i thought it didnt post
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 07:24:12 pm by TangyAdrian21 »

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
« Reply #1865 on: November 08, 2016, 04:19:40 pm »
How active can you be?:weekends:almost all day. weekdays: usually 5:30 to 6:45  eastern standard time depending on what i have.
Current Regiment/Clan:79thCH
Admin experience:None but i am a quick learner.
Why do you want this role?:because i enjoy this server a lot and I want other people to also so I want to make it fun for people so they will keep coming back and making this server more popular
Don't know why you are spamming your application, but I assure you we saw it the first time.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1866 on: November 08, 2016, 05:02:23 pm »
How active can you be?:weekends:almost all day. weekdays: usually 5:30 to 6:45  eastern standard time depending on what i have.
Current Regiment/Clan:79thCH
Admin experience:None but i am a quick learner.
Why do you want this role?:because i enjoy this server a lot and I want other people to also so I want to make it fun for people so they will keep coming back and making this server more popular
Don't know why you are spamming your application, but I assure you we saw it the first time.
hes new to the forums and doesn't know he can edit his post. If you read both the apps you will see their slightly different
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline --maleroleplayingasmale--

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: --MaleRoleplayingAsMale--
« Reply #1867 on: November 11, 2016, 04:24:43 am »
Nickname: --MaleRoleplayingAsMale--
GUID: 1393171
Steam: --MaleRoleplayingAsMale--
How active can you be?: almost every night, Australian time
Current Regiment/Clan: pub, Tired asked me to apply.
Admin experience: Had admin for 3te server for awhile, but left reg due to work and gave admin up.
Why do you want this role?: Tired asked me to join and i play almost all the time when i can. ill be playing long after bannerlord is released.thanks.

merged posts

Thunder

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 07:56:10 am by --maleroleplayingasmale-- »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: November 11, 2016, 04:32:06 am »
on the top right of your post, there is a modify button.  you can use that to update or fix your post.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Guybrush

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Guybrush
« Reply #1869 on: November 13, 2016, 03:03:06 am »
"Swordfighting is a little like making love. It's not always what you do, but what you say."

Offline TangyAdrian21

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: November 13, 2016, 06:21:06 pm »
How active can you be?:weekends normally from 5:30 to 6:45 depending on what i have weekends mostly all day eccapet for soem parts of the day
Why do you want this role?:because i think it will be very fun and i like to always be on this server and i want other people to always come back and enjoy it as much as i do so i want to make it fun so they will come back
Have I been accepted into the hall of admins?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1871 on: November 13, 2016, 07:56:57 pm »

no, be patient
click here to join the 84th

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
« Reply #1872 on: November 13, 2016, 09:56:19 pm »

no, be patient
As in three+ months patience

Offline TangyAdrian21

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: November 13, 2016, 11:02:27 pm »
ok i can be patient

Offline The Inventor

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Brock