Author Topic: Frustrating crash problem  (Read 1142 times)

Offline 63e Crocve

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Frustrating crash problem
« on: August 11, 2015, 06:03:06 pm »
For 1 week, I have not been able to play Mount and Blade Warband (and it´s modules), because the game crashes before the loading screen appears. 2 days ago, it came back working but today, the problem returned. Two days ago, the game came back working after I changed my headphones. But since today, the game stopped working again and I tryed the same "fix", with no effect, so,  I do not know if this issue has something to do with the audio or the headphones

I have tryed every fix know  (including the ones mentioned here: http://www.crashwiki.com/12-fixes-mount-blade-warband-crashes-intro-multiplayer-mac-crash-invalid-entry-bex-cant-host-stopped-working-achievements-failed-contact-key-server-mac-install/), including unistalling and installing the game, but this problem continues. This is really annoying.

This is what the "rgl_log" file says: "rgl_post_warning_line: Unable to get technique with name standart_noskin_bump_nospecmap_Instanced". What does this mean? I already sent a message to the Technical Support of TaleWorlds and I now I making a simmilar message, so anyone could help with this very frustrating problem.

Edit: The problem has been fixed. Please, someone lock the thread.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:49:56 pm by 63e Crocve »