Author Topic: NW Community - Where are they now???  (Read 31264 times)

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW Community - Where are they now???
« Reply #180 on: April 03, 2021, 11:09:25 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): Starting playing this game in the 77th Continental Regiment (some weird fucking racist ass people in there) when I was 12. I was in Millander's 1stFKI, 21e, and 15e for a bit and before that the 3eSuisse. Moved on to join the 79th Cameron Highlanders (NA) led by Armystrong (they were an offshoot of the 29th led by Hugonaut), I was kicked out of it for apparently wanting to make a regiment? From there I formed my first regiment, The 15th (yorkshire, east riding or whatever the fuck) we were pretty big for NA had a peak attendance of around 45 I was like 14 at the time. Some weird older people in the regiment were sowing some strife apparently while I was away on spring break so my 14 y/o ass decided to disband the regiment while at my grandma's house on my ipad lol.

I was in some EU/NA regiments as well: The Bruhlans (Cav), and 9e (IVe, Artillery reg) are what come to mind.

2 weeks after decided to form the 30th (Cambridgeshire) in may 2014, regiment was mostly active from 2014-2017/18 maybe?. Things got busy with university and the game so decided it was time to say goodbye.

What games do you play now?: Barely any, usually play some DOTA 2, or some Rocket league with buds. Occasional EU IV sessions when I have the time.

Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: Mostly Line.

Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):
Hah, maybe if there is a good napoleonic mod for bannerlord!

What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Currently completing a Bsc Psychology and doing behavioural neuroscience research investigating sleep-dependent memory consolidation in rodent models. Applying to medical schools so that I can cure those who contracted diseases playing NW.

i'll never forgive u for leaving us and being so adamantly against coming back
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: April 03, 2021, 11:29:45 pm »
purp :'(

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2021, 12:22:46 am »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): Starting playing this game in the 77th Continental Regiment (some weird fucking racist ass people in there) when I was 12. I was in Millander's 1stFKI, 21e, and 15e for a bit and before that the 3eSuisse. Moved on to join the 79th Cameron Highlanders (NA) led by Armystrong (they were an offshoot of the 29th led by Hugonaut), I was kicked out of it for apparently wanting to make a regiment? From there I formed my first regiment, The 15th (yorkshire, east riding or whatever the fuck) we were pretty big for NA had a peak attendance of around 45 I was like 14 at the time. Some weird older people in the regiment were sowing some strife apparently while I was away on spring break so my 14 y/o ass decided to disband the regiment while at my grandma's house on my ipad lol.

I was in some EU/NA regiments as well: The Bruhlans (Cav), and 9e (IVe, Artillery reg) are what come to mind.

2 weeks after decided to form the 30th (Cambridgeshire) in may 2014, regiment was mostly active from 2014-2017/18 maybe?. Things got busy with university and the game so decided it was time to say goodbye.

What games do you play now?: Barely any, usually play some DOTA 2, or some Rocket league with buds. Occasional EU IV sessions when I have the time.

Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying):

What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Currently completing a Bsc Psychology and doing behavioural neuroscience research investigating sleep-dependent memory consolidation in rodent models. Applying to medical schools so that I can cure those who contracted diseases playing NW.

what fuckin loser would come back to this game lol
get ur money up not ur funny up
grrrrrrrrrrr

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2021, 12:25:31 am »

I will never forgive you for being so garbo at melee.

fwuffy, stop playing this game man.  :-*
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 12:27:06 am by PurplePanda »

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2021, 12:47:34 am »

I will never forgive you for being so garbo at melee.

fwuffy, stop playing this game man.  :-*
ok dad

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2021, 04:25:11 am »
im here!

I miss being asked on NA1 why I left the 3eVolt by people who couldn't read past "Xe" :(
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Xeroth

• Donator
  • 3E GOD TIER
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2021, 04:51:16 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 3eVolt
What games do you play now?: Gridiron, Rocket League
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: This must mean something in new NW meta I dont understand
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): When the NW mod for bannerlord comes out hell yeah!
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): University

If 3eVolt doesn't revive in sword and musket for bannerlord ill do it myself
A melee competant 6th Season NWL Champ
Karth are we still jealous of your reg?

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2021, 06:35:05 am »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 23e 30th 5thGA north and south nr1 47th(soon to die) soon to be in other regiments who knows
What games do you play now?: 4k hours on csgo been playing hell let loose with a couple of cool dudes on the 1tes
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: still play regimental stuff for NW
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): if bannerlord is up to date to NW ill still play. my autism still likes to play these repetitive games
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I do a BA in gender and women's studies and I'm about to graduate this year. I also enjoy bowling
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2021, 06:33:18 am »
Am I too late?

Yo it's Crunch! I miss you guys!

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): The most fun and totally not abusive NA1 admin, founder of the original NA mercs/Suisse Mercs, ILR, Swag Militia, Kievskiy Grenadiers, 00th, was in the Marins de la Garde like 4 different times. Commonly merc'd for the 1stRGJ, 00th (before joining), 3eVolt, 54th, 9y, 19thIJA, VvV, 19te, oOo and a few others I'm forgetting, sorry ): Basically NA's whore, I bounced around everyone's TS
What games do you play now?: Just about anything and everything. GPU died on me so less PC lately since it's impossible to get new ones but I plan to come back
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): Maybe, if I can get my hands on a graphics card.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): Software, tour with a band, skateboard, still in the trenches gaming 😈

Man what a transformative and amazing time NW was. I left much earlier than a lot of people did. Went through some hard times transitioning to an adult and just kinda faded away from online games for a long while. Most of you probably have me on Steam and see me login like once a month. Working on fixing that and getting back on the grind for Bannerlord soon. I see a lot of you that used to be the homies in here. Xeroth, Fireboy, Xethos, Windflower. What's up you fucks?! How the hell you been?

Man anyways I would love to catch up with a lot of y'all I'm gonna be eyeballing this thread but if any of you have Twitter let's mutual up my @ is @basedemp

Somehow I only follow a bunch of the EU guys on there. Where my NA boys at?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 07:13:43 am by Death by EMP »

Offline Mathias

• Captain
  • 1st place 1v1 and a little more since I forgot
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2021, 01:12:43 am »
It's been a few years. Really enjoyed my time on this game during my childhood, and came here to reminisce on my dumb 12-14-year-old days.

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 44th, 12th (Best NA for a long time)
What games do you play now?: Nothing, I don't find games that enjoyable anymore. Besides the occasional csgo game once per month
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: None
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): 100% no.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I recently got a job now as a Software Engineer at Google. I dedicated most of my college life to getting into a top company to earn a lot of money. Now I'm bored and don't know what to do with my life. The only thing left is to graduate and then go to work.

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2021, 05:10:49 am »
It's been a few years. Really enjoyed my time on this game during my childhood, and came here to reminisce on my dumb 12-14-year-old days.

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 44th, 12th (Best NA for a long time)
What games do you play now?: Nothing, I don't find games that enjoyable anymore. Besides the occasional csgo game once per month
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): 100% no.
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I recently got a job now as a Software Engineer at Google. I dedicated most of my college life to getting into a top company to earn a lot of money. Now I'm bored and don't know what to do with my life. The only thing left is to graduate and then go to work.
miss you homie
We had some good times back then. You whoopin my ass on duel for like 2 hours straight lmao
Nice to see you still kickin. Hope u doing well
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2021, 01:52:55 pm »

miss you homie
We had some good times back then. You whoopin my ass on duel for like 2 hours straight lmao
Nice to see you still kickin. Hope u doing well
Mathias is ballin now

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2021, 06:27:26 pm »
rich af where y'all @

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 25, 2022, 04:00:34 am »
i wish i played sports instead of this game back in the day lol

Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 54th (Stox's iteration), 40th (my own thing)
What games do you play now?: none really
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: n/a
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): don't plan on it
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I work at the Pentagon in the Space Operations domain. Hobbies: I play in a men's rugby league
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 04:03:20 am by Locust »

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2022, 05:43:35 pm »
Where you from? (Most notable regs/what group you were apart of): 44th (European one)
What games do you play now?: PS5 - fifa, GTA, cod, the usual stuff to pass the time
Any unit/regiment type infrastructure?: line infantry
Are you coming back to the community when BCoF or Bannerlord comes out? (>implying): nope - dont have the time
What do you do in the real world (job/hobbies): I sell houses and travel the world for a living now. dont have time to play pc now lol rip miss y'all