Author Topic: EU Community Rep Post Jan-March Term  (Read 22328 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Community Rep Post June-August Term
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2018, 09:31:19 pm »
Props go to you for winning another hotly contested election

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2018, 10:13:30 pm »
Well good luck to you... I knew i probably wasn't going to make it against you... it's a popularity contest after all and I am not that popular... I'll be sure you do your job properly though. Good luck.

Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2018, 10:36:56 pm »
Well good luck to you... I knew i probably wasn't going to make it against you... it's a popularity contest after all and I am not that popular... I'll be sure you do your job properly though. Good luck.
Probably would help if you actually played the game, and didnt just want it so you could pretend to be a mod.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2018, 10:40:49 pm »
Probably would help if you actually played the game, and didnt just want it so you could pretend to be a mod.
hot fire gi oof

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2018, 12:23:59 am »
Props go to you for winning another hotly contested election
I am props!

Thanks. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2018, 11:14:37 pm »

Yeah you caught me red-handed.

He,figured it out guys
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blaze
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2018, 11:18:34 pm »
It's a popularity contest, you have 2 sides to the forums, the normal side and the melee side, it seems that the melee side almost influences the normal side, CR is a popularity contest and Herishey being from the melee "community" it was almost inevitable he was going to win.
Anywho, congratulations Herishey for your second term, hope you make progress.
[5th] alax has changed their name to I give up fuck this.
Blaze has a small peepee, but atleast he doesn't ban me like a manchild

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2018, 11:21:05 pm »
It's a popularity contest, you have 2 sides to the forums, the normal side and the melee side, it seems that the melee side almost influences the normal side, CR is a popularity contest and Herishey being from the melee "community" it was almost inevitable he was going to win.
Anywho, congratulations Herishey for your second term, hope you make progress.
Persoanlly, I vote based on credentials and promises, which is what made me vote Herishey.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2018, 11:23:29 pm »
JUST DO SOMETHING

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2018, 11:25:16 pm »
Toffee, I am not assuming that everyone who voted was based on if they like the candidate or not, I was just merely stating that's how CR works now to what it used to be.

As I've said though, I'm sure Herishey will do good for the community and will make progress, which I hope to see in the next up-coming 3 months.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2018, 11:27:40 pm »
Yeah it is a popularity contest, thats the whole point of it.

I don't get what you would do to help the community even if you were CR Riddlez, all you would do is add to a problem we have had for years, the FSE staff dont play NW.

Toffee, I am not assuming that everyone who voted was based on if they like the candidate or not, I was just merely stating that's how CR works now to what it used to be.

As I've said though, I'm sure Herishey will do good for the community and will make progress, which I hope to see in the next up-coming 3 months.
Yeah im not sure why it was pointed out there, of course its a popularity contest. People will vote the person they know that plays the game first hand...
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2018, 11:36:00 pm »

Yeah you caught me red-handed.

He,figured it out guys
Was sat here waiting for some thought out response as to how you were (and could be!) a positive influence upon both the forums and the game its self. Guess I shouldn't be suprised when I get a snarky comment with not even an effort to refute the point made.

Offline Blaze

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2018, 11:37:05 pm »
Spoiler

I don't get what you would do to help the community even if you were CR Riddlez, all you would do is add to a problem we have had for years, the FSE staff dont play NW.

Yeah im not sure why it was pointed out there, of course its a popularity contest. People will vote the person they know that plays the game first hand...
[close]

you have 2 sides to the forums, the normal side and the melee side

Let's be real with each-other here, a good proportion of the forums is built up of active melee community members/regiments, while the normal side of things is outnumbered by the competitive/melee community, and there will be no new large influx of forum members until BCoF.

I'm not here to have a debate, best of luck Herishey.

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2018, 11:45:57 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

you have 2 sides to the forums, the normal side and the melee side

Let's be real with each-other here, a good proportion of the forums is built up of active melee community members/regiments, while the normal side of things is outnumbered by the competitive/melee community, and there will be no new large influx of forum members until BCoF.

I'm not here to have a debate, best of luck Herishey.
If a good proportion of the forum is made up by competitive players then why on earth would you be suprised or upset when a competitive player whom applies, wins over some guy who doesn't play the game and argues with people on the politics thread all day??

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2018, 11:51:22 pm »
Yes the casual community is outnumbered, but not by forum users but by players in general by a fucking landslide. Besides, whatever the competitive community has to say, the casual one can only benefit from.

Sorry that we want players who want whats best for the whole community, competitive or not. Not more people who's only contribution to this community is the fucking politics thread.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.