Poll

Do you want more maps on NW_Official_US_1?

Add more maps
18 (94.7%)
No more maps are needed
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: A Humble Request for NW_Official_US_1  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Duke Tritus

• Private
    • View Profile
A Humble Request for NW_Official_US_1
« on: January 12, 2013, 05:16:59 am »
After playing Napoleonic Wars for a good five or six months, and loving the game all along the way, I'd like to request that more maps be added to the rotation. Sadly, Ardennes and Borodino were removed from the rotation, and the patch maps that were added earlier, such as Bavarian River, Russian river, and others, are also gone. I've asked a couple admins about it, but it didn't seem to help, so I'd like to ask here and now if more maps may be put in.

Do you want more maps on NW_Official_US_1? Speak your mind!

Offline Deofuta

• Captain
  • 1stEPI_Fw_Deofuta
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: A Humble Request for NW_Official_US_1
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 06:40:27 am »
Many of the new maps are unsuitable for public play, but we can try to add what we can and see if it works. Last time I added all of the new maps several simply did not work. I will try to find which ones do not work and remove them as we go.

Offline Thurston

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Renton_Thurston
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 02:24:46 pm »
I would love more maps.
Renton_Thurston

Offline Duke Tritus

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 03:56:00 pm »
Many of the new maps are unsuitable for public play, but we can try to add what we can and see if it works. Last time I added all of the new maps several simply did not work. I will try to find which ones do not work and remove them as we go.

Unsuitable for public play? I'm unsure. Many people, once the last patch came along with the new rotation, seemed to love the new maps. Anyway, I and many others would really appreciate this if you were to add more maps.

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 06:41:28 pm »
New maps would be amazing cause after a while the same ones over again get really boring

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 07:31:38 pm »
What I'd like is for the the server to get a reset everyday at 12am to the server is always fresh and lag free for the rest of the day. This server runs without a restart for weeks, sometimes months? There's always someone complaining about the lag, including myself from time to time. It comes to the point sometimes where I'm physically stabbing through people, but to no effect. Or, ill block an attack, but I get hit through it still. This is a very important thing to have the server reset daily. I know that the Official EU servers get reset daily. Also, some new maps, as Tritus said, would be nice. Even though, I did see that Russian River was added.

Offline Cop

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cop
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 08:42:18 pm »
I would love to see more maps along with a daily reset mentioned above. It would make US1 even more enjoyable.

8)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 09:47:14 pm »
What I'd like is for the the server to get a reset everyday at 12am to the server is always fresh and lag free for the rest of the day. This server runs without a restart for weeks, sometimes months? There's always someone complaining about the lag, including myself from time to time. It comes to the point sometimes where I'm physically stabbing through people, but to no effect. Or, ill block an attack, but I get hit through it still. This is a very important thing to have the server reset daily. I know that the Official EU servers get reset daily. Also, some new maps, as Tritus said, would be nice. Even though, I did see that Russian River was added.

12 am is not a good time for reset because it is one of most populated hours for US1.  Do it in the morning if its ever going to happen.(server normally has like 15 or less at 6 am.)

I would love to see more maps along with a daily reset mentioned above. It would make US1 even more enjoyable.

8)

New maps have already been added to US1.  Unless you want more new maps then the ones added.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.