Author Topic: Freedom Gaming Siege Server(FG_Siege)  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Freedom Gaming Siege Server(FG_Siege)
« on: January 05, 2013, 07:02:13 pm »
A Community for Gamers by Gamers
FG_Siege

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
Freedom Gaming has been in MM/NW since the beginning. FG has hosted for some big names in NW. We hosted the old NEC events and also Thundersnow's/Jorge's TSFL events.
We are currently restarting all our servers and are always looking to help regiments get started. 
We have seen the many posts about the need for a NA based siege server.
We at Freedom Gaming hope to fill that need.

Rules
Spoiler
Do not team kill
Do not argue with admins
Do not spam chat
Recruiting is allowed
1st Time Rule Breaking:Admin Warning
2nd Time Rule Breaking:Server Kicking
3rd Time Rule Breaking: Ban
[close]

Administration Team
Spoiler
Server Owners:
Church
Wilhelm

Admins:

Trial Admins:
[close]

Maps
Spoiler
Helms Deep(Map by Tali)
Citadelle de Bitche(Blitz_craig 's Historical Maps)
Burgos(Blitz_craig 's Historical Maps)
Ratisbon(Blitz_craig 's Historical Maps)
San Sebastian(Blitz_craig 's Historical Maps)
[close]

Admin form
Code
Community name:
Steam Name:
About yourself:
Why you would be a good admin:
Previous Experience (if any):

Use this form for unban requests:
Code
[b]Your in-game name at the time:[/b]
[b]Who banned you?[/b]
[b]When were you banned?[/b]
[b]Why were you banned?[/b]
[b]Why should you be unbanned?[/b]

If you have a complaint
Code
[b]Your in-game name:[/b]
[b]Name(s) of the person(s) you are accusing:[/b]
[b]What you are accusing the person(s) of:[/b]
[b]Time of the incident and your time zone:[/b]
[b]Evidence:[/b]

Post suggestions for the server as you wish. We're happy to receive constructive criticism.

Freedom Gaming Owners:
Church
Wilhelm
Links:
FSE Community Post
Taleworlds Community Post
Web Site
We also host teamspeak for regiments

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:01:05 pm by Church »

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom Gaming Siege Server(FG_Siege)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 07:04:10 pm »
Good luck with the server! If you ever need an admin, let me know, sleekcrush10 (Steam name)
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 08:01:08 pm »
Ya we are actively looking for admins
Feel free to apply

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 08:55:04 pm »
Is there a certain admin format you want?
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 10:02:14 pm »
Its up now

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 10:17:51 pm »
Community name: 00th_Inf_Sleek

Steam Name: sleekcrush10

Location/Timezone: United States of America , Eastern Time Zone , Florida/New York

About yourself:  I am a very happy guy, always reading through the chat, and commenting on what I think is necessary. I play Napoleonic Wars at least 4 hours a day. I attend Syracuse University and am studying Information Technology and Management, and play the Sousaphone(Tuba) for the marching band. Whenever I'm not at band, I sit on my computer doing whatever, mostly playing Mount and Blade. I get along with people well, and give my input on things whenever I feel is necessary. Many people find me favorable on the server, always easy to talk to on the server and helpful whenever a question is asked.

Why you would be a good admin: I am mature overall, fair, but strict in decisions, and I don't favor anyone in a higher position. I would keep the server under control whenever on and make sure everyone has a fun experience on the server while following the rules.

Previous Experience (if any): Unfortunately, I have no prior experience except for the occasional messing around with the admin panel, which I have come to learn how to use. When on NW_Official_US1, I see many friends, that are admins, keep the server in shape, and I feel that their admining styles have rubbed off on me.

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 12:52:56 am »
Community name: 00th_Inf_Sleek

Steam Name: sleekcrush10

Location/Timezone: United States of America , Eastern Time Zone , Florida/New York

About yourself:  I am a very happy guy, always reading through the chat, and commenting on what I think is necessary. I play Napoleonic Wars at least 4 hours a day. I attend Syracuse University and am studying Information Technology and Management, and play the Sousaphone(Tuba) for the marching band. Whenever I'm not at band, I sit on my computer doing whatever, mostly playing Mount and Blade. I get along with people well, and give my input on things whenever I feel is necessary. Many people find me favorable on the server, always easy to talk to on the server and helpful whenever a question is asked.

Why you would be a good admin: I am mature overall, fair, but strict in decisions, and I don't favor anyone in a higher position. I would keep the server under control whenever on and make sure everyone has a fun experience on the server while following the rules.

Previous Experience (if any): Unfortunately, I have no prior experience except for the occasional messing around with the admin panel, which I have come to learn how to use. When on NW_Official_US1, I see many friends, that are admins, keep the server in shape, and I feel that their admining styles have rubbed off on me.

Accepted

Offline Riotblade

• First Lieutenant
  • "Always Foward!"
    • View Profile
    • 49e Regiment of France
  • Nick: 49e_Colonel_Riotblade
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 06:53:40 am »
Seems like this server will grow big, good luck!
Thanks,
Riotblade

Offline Riotblade

• First Lieutenant
  • "Always Foward!"
    • View Profile
    • 49e Regiment of France
  • Nick: 49e_Colonel_Riotblade
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2013, 07:03:20 am »
Community name:49e_President_Riotblade

Steam Name:Riotblade

Location/Timezone:GMT+/-8:00

About yourself:Well i love Mount and Blade i play it every single day, and yes I do go to school currently.

Why would you be a good admin:I believe that I am very respectful man can be a really great moderator on this server because I am very mature when it comes to staff and I can handle alot of stuff. Plus I have alot of moderating skills, I done alot of stuff over my gaming lifetimes like I always volunteer, to support/help a server. And I always try my best to keep the community to have fun and it has been successful in my opinion.

Previous Experience (if any):I am currently an Admin on the ANHs servers. Also don't think it counts but I have been making servers on Minecraft, I'm a programmer, I moderator I take care of my servers alot, and I pick my staff. And i handled alot of issues with kids on Minecraft, obviously now i believe i have alot of moderating skills. And also currently helping out the other communites.  AND Currently admin of the Cavalry Group Fighting Server, i have admin on like most of the big servers, i think. My next goal is hitting the the FG now.

Thanks,
Riotblade
Thanks,
Riotblade

Offline Roy

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2013, 07:45:25 am »
Community name:49e_President_Riotblade

Steam Name:Riotblade

Location/Timezone:GMT+/-8:00

About yourself:Well i love Mount and Blade i play it every single day, and yes I do go to school currently.

Why would you be a good admin:I believe that I am very respectful man can be a really great moderator on this server because I am very mature when it comes to staff and I can handle alot of stuff. Plus I have alot of moderating skills, I done alot of stuff over my gaming lifetimes like I always volunteer, to support/help a server. And I always try my best to keep the community to have fun and it has been successful in my opinion.

Previous Experience (if any):I am currently an Admin on the ANHs servers. Also don't think it counts but I have been making servers on Minecraft, I'm a programmer, I moderator I take care of my servers alot, and I pick my staff. And i handled alot of issues with kids on Minecraft, obviously now i believe i have alot of moderating skills. And also currently helping out the other communites.  AND Currently admin of the Cavalry Group Fighting Server, i have admin on like most of the big servers, i think. My next goal is hitting the the FG now.

Thanks,
Riotblade
Accepted
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 10:00:16 am by Church »

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 12:42:50 am »
Community name: 62nd_Colonel_Dom13
Steam Name: Col_Dom13
Location/Timezone:   Tennessee (Central)

About yourself: Well the only game I really ever play is NW.I am on every day.
Why you would be a good admin: I am a fair and open minded person, If something happens I hear both sides of the story first then decide who is lying and who is truthful.

Previous Experience(if any): Unfortunetly I dont have any admin experience in large servers.I have been an admin in a small TDM.I also have a friend thats an admin on the 84e_Siege server.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:15:52 am by Dom13 »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 02:17:54 am »
Community name: 38e~Swiss_1stRng_Orcaryo
Steam Name: Orcaryo
Location/Timezone: Florida EST
About yourself: I am a freshman taking the top of my classes. I am able to spend time on servers helping out when i am not at a lb. Despite my age, i am very mature. I hope to persue a career in medical science.
Why you would be a good admin: I have been known to choose the best possible solution when faced with a problem. I have a good understanding of players. I never have and never will abuse admin powers. The only time i will not be availiable is for half of spring break when i go to chicago with my schools band.
Previous Experience (if any): Admined private servers and i know the panel.

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR READING THIS!!

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 04:31:49 am »
Community name: kpetschulat

Steam Name: Fat Guy in a Box (Petschie), but add kpetschulat or you won'y find me, for some strange reason.

Location/Timezone: US EST

About yourself: I'm fat :D. I play game a lot. I'm a great guy to talk to, and I make people laugh all the time. Not much more to it than that.

Why you would be a good admin: I've admin'ed some servers before. Justice is done accordingly to a breaking of rules on any server I admin.

Previous Experience (if any): I've admin'ed a server on Mount and Musket, and used to admin for some other games.