Author Topic: North American Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League  (Read 61654 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League
« Reply #330 on: January 18, 2015, 11:05:41 pm »
Yeah, the extension was cancelled and things were cleared up on the matter. The 5th will not be receiving an extension.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 18, 2015, 11:05:51 pm »
Rules are important, and this is why we have them.

"6. Teams consist of 5 members, and 2-3 substitutes. If team fails to bring the requirements, they will play as is or forfeit."

Alexander agreed to the time, and therefore committed his team. The 5th team failed to bring the required amount of people, and as the rule says, they may play as is, but according to the VV and ref, the VV offered to play 4v4, which the 5th denied. Therefore, the 5th team has no option but to forfeit, and take the 8-0 loss to the VV.

Decision is final.

Windflower + Theodin
We had our 5 and told them its ok we had an extension wth woulda been nice for someone to msg us and say you didnt get the extension.
Then why did you want a extension. Makes zero sense.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #332 on: January 18, 2015, 11:08:41 pm »

"6. Teams consist of 5 members, and 2-3 substitutes. If team fails to bring the requirements, they will play as is or forfeit."

Alexander agreed to the time, and therefore committed his team. The 5th team failed to bring the required amount of people, and as the rule says, they may play as is, but according to the VV and ref, the VV offered to play 4v4, which the 5th denied. Therefore, the 5th team has no option but to forfeit, and take the 8-0 loss to the VV.

Decision is final.

Windflower + Theodin
We had our 5 and told them its ok we had an extension wth woulda been nice for someone to msg us and say you didnt get the extension.
If you had your 5 and didn't play, then rule number 8 comes into affect. If what you say is true, not bringing 5 when you can is a violation.
8. If one team does not appear on time (6 min grace period) then it is an automatic forfeit. 8-0. If both teams do not show, it's a 0-0 loss for them.
But if you couldn't bring 5, and you refused to play as is, than rule number 6 is engaged.
6. Teams consist of 5 members, and 2-3 substitutes. If team fails to bring the requirements, they will play as is or forfeit.

But again, decision is final.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:11:33 pm by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #333 on: January 18, 2015, 11:12:35 pm »

Decision is final.

Windflower + Theodin
cuz we didn't get the 5 until after he said ok you get extension when we still had time, either way take me off the 5th GF team roster.

Offline LemonJuice(Zeke)

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bon Jovi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #334 on: January 18, 2015, 11:15:09 pm »
Spoiler

Decision is final.

Windflower + Theodin
cuz we didn't get the 5 until after he said ok you get extension when we still had time, either way take me off the 5th GF team roster.
[close]

The match was scheduled for 4:30, It was around 4:45 when windflower decided to extend. 6 minutes had already passed.

btw the crew needs a ref for our match tonight at 7est, please contact me on steam! [31e] Lemon.gg Thanks!

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 18, 2015, 11:17:17 pm »
There should not be any extensions unless the teams can't help it, for instance when servers are down and such. That's the rule the NANWL has now, since people started requesting an insane amount of extensions for bad reasons and others started to rage. Keep it at that.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #336 on: January 18, 2015, 11:20:01 pm »
I always confuse this thread with the NWL one.

God dammit.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 18, 2015, 11:20:46 pm »
I always confuse this thread with the NWL one.

God dammit.
I know right!

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 18, 2015, 11:28:59 pm »
There should not be any extensions unless the teams can't help it, for instance when servers are down and such. That's the rule the NANWL has now, since people started requesting an insane amount of extensions for bad reasons and others started to rage. Keep it at that.
When you try and contact Cheesy throughout the week it is kind of hard to pull together your team together last minute.

No other person here speaks for the 5th team. Not even Chantakey. What he says is to be ignored please.

And I cant help it when the opposition does not respond. Just live with the extension. It is a busy day for you guys. (CS GO match, Pats game, parties and such).
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
« Reply #339 on: January 18, 2015, 11:30:16 pm »
When you try and contact Cheesy throughout the week it is kind of hard to pull together your team together last minute.

No other person here speaks for the 5th team. Not even Chantakey. What he says is to be ignored please.

And I cant help it when the opposition does not respond. Just live with the extension. It is a busy day for you guys. (CS GO match, Pats game, parties and such).
QQ

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #340 on: January 18, 2015, 11:30:22 pm »

First off, you messaged me twice, both times I wasn't home, the second time I replied on my phone.  Second off, I am not even team captain.
Leader of the 71st

Offline skinny

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: skinny
« Reply #341 on: January 18, 2015, 11:30:29 pm »

Blade stole my glory. Q.Q

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 18, 2015, 11:31:09 pm »
5th Team vs Vae Victis tomorrow. Let me know if you want to spec.

Also need a ref
+ This quote
Leader of the 71st

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 18, 2015, 11:32:24 pm »

Also need a ref
+ This quote
You told me the match would be today at 4. I said that is to early and no recognition was given.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 18, 2015, 11:33:57 pm »

Also need a ref
+ This quote
You told me the match would be today at 4. I said that is to early and no recognition was given.

Why would you post that quote if there was no "recognition".

Then we moved it to 4:30 for you last minute, and you had "4" people to which we offered the 4v4, to which you denied.  Turns out you had 5 people the whole time.
Leader of the 71st