Author Topic: Delta Force Global | Gaming Community | Tropical Paradise | Minisiege  (Read 1096 times)

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xephaeston
  • Side: Neutral

OUR PROFILE

Welcome to DFG! We're a community of individuals who gather on public servers like "Tropical Paradise" and "Minisiege" to create a friendly and enjoyable gaming experience.
Our goal is to provide a welcoming atmosphere for those looking to team up and have a great time. Anyone is welcome to join us—no events, no trainings, just hop into our Discord
server and start playing. Whether you're seeking camaraderie, looking to make new friends, or just aiming to have a good time, DFG is the place for you. The servers remains active,
particularly during late evenings, and we welcome players from around the world. Don't let high ping deter you; if you're up for fun, you're more than welcome to join us—no skill
restrictions apply. DFG is more than just a gaming group; it's a community where we play various games together.

While banter and jokes are part of the experience, we ask that members refrain from discussing politics, being racist, or harassing others to maintain a positive atmosphere. We
have a zero-tolerance policy for racism and discrimination. Apart from that, everyone is encouraged to be a part of our diverse and inclusive community.

If you have any inquiries about our group or would like to join us, please feel free to reach out to me through Steam. I'll be happy to assist you. → Click me!

GROUP OVERVIEW

DFG MENTALITY

We maintain a laid-back atmosphere within our group, steering clear of stringent rules such as regular attendance or
regimental commands. However, we do uphold some common-sense guidelines to preserve the positive vibe in our
community.

Jokes and banter are welcomed, provided they remain non-offensive towards others. We strictly prohibit racism
and any form of discrimination, issuing a warning for the first offense, and removal from the group for a repeated
occurrence. Inclusivity is paramount here; no one has the right to discriminate based on nationality, ethnicity, age,
etc.

We encourage everyone to keep political discussions to a minimum and, as a friendly reminder, to wear our tag
while on a server to facilitate interaction with fellow members. Though not mandatory, joining our Discord server
is recommended—it's a great way to get to know each other, facilitate team-ups, and enhance the overall
experience.

Above all, we extend a warm welcome and wish everyone a good time!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Feel free to reach out to our community manager
on Steam if you have any questions or if you'd
like to join our group.

Click here to add the community manager on Steam.

OFFICIAL MEMBERS

Manager
DFG_Nomad
                       Members
DFG_Salogas
DFG_Winter
DFG_Thanatos
DFG_Strawhead
DFG_Seille
DFG_Shiuhei
DFG_Bleexd
DFG_hogrider
DFG_Blitz
DFG_Bonya

« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 12:30:54 pm by YS23 »

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
Delta Force Global | Gaming Community | Tropical Paradise | Minisiege
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 02:46:52 pm »
Reserved for Media, etc...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 08:30:45 pm by YS23 »

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
  • Was im Zelt passiert, bleibt im Zelt !
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kkIR3_ULt_Nohrii
  • Side: Union
Re: Skirmishers | A Tropical Paradise Group | Global
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2023, 03:57:29 pm »
Now look at that...  8)
REENACTOR OF:
k. k. Infanterieregiment No. 3 "Erzherzog Carl" I. Grenadiercompagnie; https://kkir3.at/

45th New York State Volunteers '5th German Rifles', Howe's Rifles; www.45thnysv.de

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2023, 08:19:56 pm »
Sounds fun! Good luck
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2023, 10:35:34 pm »
Thank you. :)

We hit 10 members today. And had some fun with a few guys already earlier this day. I can only recommend and say try it out to play with us one day. :)

Thread should be finished tomorrow as well as the Discord server.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 10:55:43 pm by Mikhail Maksimov »

Offline Melerion

• Second Lieutenant
  • Was im Zelt passiert, bleibt im Zelt !
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kkIR3_ULt_Nohrii
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2023, 10:59:06 pm »
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 11:01:20 pm by Melerion »
REENACTOR OF:
k. k. Infanterieregiment No. 3 "Erzherzog Carl" I. Grenadiercompagnie; https://kkir3.at/

45th New York State Volunteers '5th German Rifles', Howe's Rifles; www.45thnysv.de

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2023, 02:19:51 pm »
Hey Nohrii, good to see you here.

Thread has been updated.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 08:56:43 am »
oh wait wtf

when i saw the thread plus header i was like "damn this dude really got inspired by Skaenn's artwork and threads"

then i realised after clicking the steam link in the thread its actually you. I thought this account was actually a russian guy whos just into NW etc lmfao

welcome back!

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2023, 09:31:25 am »
oh wait wtf

when i saw the thread plus header i was like "damn this dude really got inspired by Skaenn's artwork and threads"

then i realised after clicking the steam link in the thread its actually you. I thought this account was actually a russian guy whos just into NW etc lmfao

welcome back!
My cover is blown!  :-[

Thanks man I appreciate it. It is sad to see what state the game is in. I tried to do something different this time in creating a group with a positive atmosphere to play some on TP.  Always welcome if you'd like to hang out with us.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2023, 06:21:32 pm »
Cool stuff but we all know

>>>>>>

Offline YS23

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ὑπομονὴ κερδίον.
    • View Profile
Re: Delta Force Global | Gaming Community | Tropical Paradise | Minisiege
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2024, 09:06:26 pm »
Spoiler
Announcement to those interested

Feel free to hang out with us, we have several people on every day. PM me and I'll invite you to our groupchat on Steam.

Holding the door on Tropical Paradise!

We welcome Shiuhei in our Skirmishers group. Bump.
[close]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Update;

The group has undergone a significant transformation, gearing up for increased activity and participation in various GF events. We extend an open invitation to everyone interested in joining us for gaming sessions across a diverse range of titles. Whether you're a dedicated member or just want to drop in as a guest, you're more than welcome. We pride ourselves on maintaining a 100% toxic-free community, so if you're seeking a positive and enjoyable gaming environment, feel free to reach out to me. I'll gladly provide more information about us.

Online ZorkboyInBahkmout

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
Re: Delta Force Global | Gaming Community | Tropical Paradise | Minisiege
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2024, 11:03:54 am »
GL LeSkean