Author Topic: 41st Regiment of Foot  (Read 17070 times)

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 41st Regiment of Foot
« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2014, 11:05:29 am »
Can i hab Serjeant Major pls b0ss

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2014, 11:28:04 am »
Attila joined, noice you guys are having
A realy stronk group
Hi

Offline Neskomuna

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Heskey
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2014, 05:38:50 pm »
Good luck to Hadaki, Skittles, USE4life and Van :D Hopefully we could have a 1v1 soon.
Not so much to Nesko though, asking 90% of the players from the 22nd to join you in the 41st after youd been with the 22nd for 2 years is a kick in the teeth and those who joined you show how unloyal they are so well done on now having the unloyal players.

Lol, I recruited like 90% of the 22nd, I only sent them one simple question, it was wether they wanted to join or not, I'm just imforming them that I left, and made my reg, and that they are welcome to join us, and for those who said "no", I replied "ok", nothing more. It's their choise if they want to join or not, some of them only stayed in 22nd because of me. I don't get it why you have to make such a big a deal out of it.

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2014, 07:02:46 pm »
Spoiler
Good luck to Hadaki, Skittles, USE4life and Van :D Hopefully we could have a 1v1 soon.
Not so much to Nesko though, asking 90% of the players from the 22nd to join you in the 41st after youd been with the 22nd for 2 years is a kick in the teeth and those who joined you show how unloyal they are so well done on now having the unloyal players.

Lol, I recruited like 90% of the 22nd, I only sent them one simple question, it was wether they wanted to join or not, I'm just imforming them that I left, and made my reg, and that they are welcome to join us, and for those who said "no", I replied "ok", nothing more. It's their choise if they want to join or not, some of them only stayed in 22nd because of me. I don't get it why you have to make such a big a deal out of it.
[close]

Don't worry about it Nesk, will always be drama when someone that have been in a regiment for some time leaves ;)
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2014, 11:43:43 pm »
Wow nubs you make new regiment, 90th or what ever the fuck it was called for kinda good.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2014, 11:45:48 pm »
I think 22nd members who are causing arguments should leave this thread and take it to PM's/Steam.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2014, 12:02:33 am »
I think 22nd members who are causing arguments should leave this thread and take it to PM's/Steam.

The man with the forum posts has spoken.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2014, 12:06:00 am »

You would be angry, too. If you had a regiment for 2+ years with a close friend, forming a close relationship with him, etc and he just leaves and attempts to destroy the regiment. That being said, it doesn't need to be on this thread. I am agree with yous.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2014, 12:06:46 am »

The man with the forum posts has spoken.
Yeh now they have to listen, right?

And yes Frith ofc I would (that would be a miracle though  ::)) and I would rage and them in Steam all day long.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2014, 12:07:59 am »
Fair play. Go away 22nd pls or I cry and record it yes
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2014, 12:14:08 am »
Going to remind everyone again: 22nd, you are not to post here further. If you have something to discuss with the regiment leaders, here, then take it to PMs.

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2014, 01:40:24 am »
Erm, Ves.  Wat o.o

Offline Connodd

• Sergeant Major
  • Former Slave of Crumpet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Connodd
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2014, 01:45:22 am »
I will never be able to unsee that picture  :'(
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 01:47:30 am by Connodd »

Offline Vespasian

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex 91st & Spartan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Lt_Vespasian
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2014, 01:48:33 am »
Why would you be ashamed? o.O We had all seen the picture in the regiment ages ago, you had no problem with it and laughed with us? I was just extending the joke to now to show that we did all have good times and for that to not be overshadowed by you leaving; i will remove it if you believe it caused you aggro Nesko

Offline Neskomuna

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Heskey
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2014, 01:56:13 am »
Why would you be ashamed? o.O We had all seen the picture in the regiment ages ago, you had no problem with it and laughed with us? I was just extending the joke to now to show that we did all have good times and for that to not be overshadowed by you leaving; i will remove it if you believe it caused you aggro Nesko

Nah it's fine, I guess I just miss understood what you said then :P It was fun :)