Queeeeen:
Anyone here play rugby?
What level?
Position?
Country?
What team(s) do you follow?
If any of you have photos or clips don't hesitate to share them  :-*

Kraz:
yeah the best sport, I play my first senior season in a new team and btw in university in France, I play 6-7-8 at university and I play center or winger in senior. I support Toulouse in Europe and the stormers in the Super Rugby.

Queeeeen:

--- Quote from: Tomasz on January 12, 2020, 07:49:03 pm ---yeah the best sport, I play my first senior season in a new team and btw in university in France, I play 6-7-8 at university and I play center or winger in senior. I support Toulouse in Europe and the stormers in the Super Rugby.

--- End quote ---
tu fais les tournois sevens elite à la fac? On se croisera peut-être parce que ce mois-ci on joue la fac de toulouse et monpetllier :p

Kraz:

--- Quote from: Queeeeen on January 12, 2020, 08:41:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tomasz on January 12, 2020, 07:49:03 pm ---yeah the best sport, I play my first senior season in a new team and btw in university in France, I play 6-7-8 at university and I play center or winger in senior. I support Toulouse in Europe and the stormers in the Super Rugby.

--- End quote ---
tu fais les tournois sevens elite à la fac? On se croisera peut-être parce que ce mois-ci on joue la fac de toulouse et monpetllier :p

--- End quote ---
seven et XV, je suis à Nîmes c’est possible ouais

Cameron.:
What level? Used to be regional but now only club but National 1 league
Position? Flanker/No8
Country? England but played Scottish Exiles
What team(s) do you follow? Bath, Saracens, Munster, Leinster and Clermont NH. Chiefs SH.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version