Author Topic: MMA Thread  (Read 54300 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MMA Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 09:05:03 am »
I felt bad for Barboza seeing him just get brutally assaulted in the octagon and the blank lost look on his face.. yikes

I like how Joe Rogan was roasting him the entire match too lmao
I don't think they were roasting him as much as being suprised that he survived all that Khabib threw at him lel

Also Rizin killed it last night. Like they had the tournaments with really good fights and then they had cro cop kill an old man and some 1-0/0-0 fighters
Cro Cop is dusting people in Rizin lol, its nice to see a turn in his record

edit; also still excited for this, why is Cheick Kongo not in this tho?
Spoiler
[close]
Cheick has eaten enough KOs for one lifetime. I do think that they could have found a few more heavyweights instead of light heavyweights and middleweights

Also hopefully more people get into Glory and Shootboxing. I know the ground game isn't for everyone and they are like boxing but with more spinny shit
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 11:22:33 pm »
Spoiler
I felt bad for Barboza seeing him just get brutally assaulted in the octagon and the blank lost look on his face.. yikes

I don't think they were roasting him as much as being suprised that he survived all that Khabib threw at him lel

Also Rizin killed it last night. Like they had the tournaments with really good fights and then they had cro cop kill an old man and some 1-0/0-0 fighters

Spoiler
[close]
Cheick has eaten enough KOs for one lifetime. I do think that they could have found a few more heavyweights instead of light heavyweights and middleweights

Also hopefully more people get into Glory and Shootboxing. I know the ground game isn't for everyone and they are like boxing but with more spinny shit
[close]
Cheick has only been knocked out a couple of times in his career from what I recall, plus he's been in Bellator for the past 5 years and plus he's on a 6 fight win streak in Bellator. SO WHY ISNT CHEICK KONGO INNIT and bums like Chael who has never fought at Heavyweight is

What is shoot box anyway? I've heard the term quite a bit.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 11:46:01 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
Cheick has only been knocked out a couple of times in his career from what I recall, plus he's been in Bellator for the past 5 years and plus he's on a 6 fight win streak in Bellator. SO WHY ISNT CHEICK KONGO INNIT and bums like Chael who has never fought at Heavyweight is

Shoot Boxing is pretty much MMA without a ground game

The times thet Cheick got knockedout he died plus he's getting old. I don't really know why Mir is in it but this whole GP is weird
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2018, 12:00:47 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Shoot Boxing is pretty much MMA without a ground game

The times thet Cheick got knockedout he died plus he's getting old. I don't really know why Mir is in it but this whole GP is weird
The only time I remember was the Roy Nelson one and it wasn't a hard KO even. He's a relatively hard dude to put away in general, like a good percentage of his losses are decisions. He is fairly old though but I can for sure say the same about some of the guys in that grand prix

and o.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2018, 12:10:43 am »

I forgot cheick won

Oatmeal

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2018, 12:39:33 am »
Chael sonnen winning it all

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2018, 12:55:55 am »
Spoiler
[close]

I forgot cheick won
YOU BET YOUR ASS CHEICK WON THAT SHIT STOP DOUBTING THIS BEAST FRENCH AFRICAN

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2018, 01:16:12 am »
N E V E R     P I S S      O F F     A   G A N G S T E R

FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2018, 10:17:21 pm »
Chael is undefeated and everyone knows that

Oatmeal

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2018, 10:21:33 pm »
MY PREDICTIONS FOR FIGHT NIGHT ST LOUIS (ARGUABLY A BETTER CARD THAN 220 AS A WHOLE)
FUCK EARLY PRELIMS

PRELIMS:
Thiago Alves
Marco Polo Reyes
James Krause
MJ

MAIN
Kamaru Usman
Paige VanZant
Uriah Hall
DOOHO CHOI!!!!!!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2018, 11:40:19 pm »
ill throw in mine too, rip Vitor last fight

Main:
Dooho Choi
Vitor Belfort
Paige VanZant
Kamaru Usman

Prelims:
Darren Elkins
White
Frevola
Alves

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2018, 12:25:07 am »
Main:
Dooho Choi
Uriah Hall
PVZ
Kamaru Usman

Prelims:
Darren Elkins
James Krause
Frevola
Cummings
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2018, 08:53:05 am »
Main:
Doo Ho Choi
Uriah Hall(He's gonna either do some spinny shit and win or get dicked on)
Paige VanZant
Emil Meek   

Prelims:
Michael Johnson   
Alex White*   
Marco Polo Reyes
Irene Aldana*

*I have no idea who they are

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2018, 02:37:14 pm »
darren elkins is on a rampage right now so he's a good underdog bet, MJ has high level boxing thou

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2018, 09:40:35 pm »
Shame that Urijah Hall had to go to the hospital and the Whittaker fight are off. Maybe it's time to get with the ONE FC weigh in system.