Author Topic: MMA Thread  (Read 54794 times)

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MMA Thread
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2018, 08:30:46 pm »
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2018, 12:40:50 am »
fuck DC

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2018, 12:42:09 am »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2018, 12:45:00 am »
fuck DC

Why

Hate his personality

And because he lives in the shadow of Jon Jones, even now

And I hate him even more for beating Stipe

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2018, 12:50:38 am »
fuck DC

Why

Hate his personality

I think he's a good guy, only think I don't like is that he is going to fight roidhead Brock for a payday (a guy who has NOT earned a titleshot) and refusing to give Gustafsson another shot with the motivation that he hasn't earned one. I can see where he is coming from with the risk/reward which makes Alex a shitty choice from him but as a fan of Alex I want to see a rematch as the first was so close and Alex looked better than he's ever done against Glover, they can fight at HW for all I care Alex walks around at 230-240 anyway.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #200 on: July 09, 2018, 01:20:40 am »
fuck DC

Why

Hate his personality

I think he's a good guy, only think I don't like is that he is going to fight roidhead Brock for a payday (a guy who has NOT earned a titleshot) and refusing to give Gustafsson another shot with the motivation that he hasn't earned one. I can see where he is coming from with the risk/reward which makes Alex a shitty choice from him but as a fan of Alex I want to see a rematch as the first was so close and Alex looked better than he's ever done against Glover, they can fight at HW for all I care Alex walks around at 230-240 anyway.

alex has to actually fight once in a while my friend lel
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 09, 2018, 01:29:44 am »
fuck DC

Why

Hate his personality

He fought last year and was away due to an injury, will be fighting on the 227 card. Brock last fought in July 2016, last time before that was in 2011...

As I said I understand the risk/reward thing but he shouldn't say Alex doesn't deserve it because he doesn't fight but eagerly fight Brock.

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 09, 2018, 01:35:57 am »
fuck DC

Why

Hate his personality

He fought last year and was away due to an injury, will be fighting on the 227 card. Brock last fought in July 2016, last time before that was in 2011...

As I said I understand the risk/reward thing but he shouldn't say Alex doesn't deserve it because he doesn't fight but eagerly fight Brock.
Yeah I'm not defending Brock but this is probably gonna be DC's last fight and he's going after the big payday. DC pretty much cleared out the division at lhw and hopefully we get a bit of a tournament if Rockhold and Romero move up. It's a bit sad that they have none at lhw now really. It used to be the most stacked division.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #203 on: July 09, 2018, 02:19:10 am »
fuck DC

Why

Hate his personality

I think he's a good guy but that doesn't mean I can't dislike him. Lhw has been such trash for the past 2 years, if Alex gets a win decisively over Oezdimir DC is definitely going to fight him again at 205. He said himself he wants to defend his title at 205 before Brock so I don't really see another option in LHW other than Jones if he's off suspension by then. A fight I'd like to see with Alex is the battle of the Swedes against Latifi.

Brock is getting smashed by someone either way so lets just get this money fight over with.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2018, 10:58:31 pm »

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2018, 11:03:07 pm »
lmao first round KO right after

WAR SMITH

Oatmeal

« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2018, 11:24:01 pm »
Glad I didn’t watch, that KO was brutal in the main though

Will lion heart fight Gus???

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2018, 11:35:23 pm »
Glad I didn’t watch, that KO was brutal in the main though

Will lion heart fight Gus???

Saw something on twitter that Gus is injured, which if that's the case fucking kill me.

If it is true I'd love a Gus-Smith or Gus-Romero fight asap after 227 if it's a minor injury.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #208 on: July 24, 2018, 12:51:33 am »
Gus-Smith, Gus-Romero, Gus-Rockhold

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 24, 2018, 01:56:45 am »
LHW TOURNAMENT TOURNAMENT TOURNAMENT