Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294859 times)

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
I guess we'll see then. Personally I think a lot of people are bored and will want to play something new, especially when they see a lot of the old player base return. Events will be on at the same time for both games and if people have to choose they'll go for Bannerlord. The game mechanics are the same for both they're not really so different, they're about as different as Rome Total War and Medieval Total War are to each other. Haven't played NW in months so no idea about mini-siege etc.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
There are no unbans. Nobody has ever been unbanned in the history of the server. If Harvain's finger slipped and he accidentally banned you then you still won't get unbanned. If Jesus Christ himself came down from heaven and asked Harvain to unban you Harvain would still say no. If NASA discovered a massive asteroid heading straight for the Earth and we all had less than 24 hours to live Harvain wouldn't even unban you then.

Bannerlord comes out soon anyway, and then there's BCoF and WoF. This game (and therefore this server) is gonna die by the Summer when everyone switches to Bannerord so you don't have long to wait.

Hmm, if Jesus asked, I might. Although I am certain he would inform me not to unban anyone on FSE forums. Even Taleworlds moderators make fun of these forums.

Also, why a asteroid? I mean, no offense. If I knew I was gonna die in 24 hours with 100% certainty, being unbanned from a random server wouldn't top my list.

And people have been unbanned, one dude got unbanned twice & banned 3 total times for the same reason. Breaking recruitment rules, the name? Marks, yes the Marks here on FSE.

Now Mr. 2 Week Regiment pretty much solidified early on that we would do a no unban policy, so you can actually thank Marks for that. This is 100% true as we were going to do a 3 strike system but Marks showed why it wasn't worth the trouble, even with his "promises" he wouldn't break rules again.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
I completely support this no unban policy.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
I support the no unbans policy because of all the drama and stupidity it causes. Like when Gluk got banned and then decided he was going to boycott the server (lol).

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
I support the no unbans policy because of all the drama and stupidity it causes. Like when Gluk got banned and then decided he was going to boycott the server (lol).
It turned out that the boycott hasn't really had any long-term effect on this server...

But if Gluk's FSE poll promiesd that people would stop palying oon teh sevrer then it must haev been effeictive right!?!"£!!
<3

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Do you support wantonly banning people for breaking rules by accident with no warning though?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Do you support wantonly banning people for breaking rules by accident with no warning though?
Not at all

It's just that, if I was still interested in playing on the server, I wouldn't stop playing on it solely because other people got banned without a warning and protested on some random forum about it. In fact, a thread like this made me aware of the psycho-admins that ruled the server about three years ago (excluding a guy called Dasher54), and made me follow the rules super carefully.
<3

Offline Dasher54

• Sergeant Major
  • The One True Sultan of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 20th_Maj_Dashoor
Not at all

It's just that, if I was still interested in playing on the server, I wouldn't stop playing on it solely because other people got banned without a warning and protested on some random forum about it. In fact, a thread like this made me aware of the psycho-admins that ruled the server about three years ago (excluding a guy called Dasher54), and made me follow the rules super carefully.

Um thank you buddy I really appreciate it  ;D, although I sadly don't recall ever being an admin on this server. Maybe you mean 33rd Siege or something?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

ofc you do.
Knowing the rules and respecting admins is a good thing to learn in life

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
Not at all

Um thank you buddy I really appreciate it  ;D, although I sadly don't recall ever being an admin on this server. Maybe you mean 33rd Siege or something?
Lol, I may have gotten you mixed up with someone :)
<3

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21

ofc you do.
Knowing the rules and respecting admins is a good thing to learn in life

Respecting egotistical kids. No thanks.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Wasn't even talking about you 8). Egotistical

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
Almost dead.