Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 294887 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I made a mistake by not complying with the regulation, it is true (I had not seen this rule), after 5 days of banishment, I ask to return, please.

Thank you.
If you'd actually followed Nipplestocking's recommendation you'd see that no one gets unbanned, regardless of the length of their "banishment".
<3

Offline Foster

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
A lifetime ban as this is the first time I comet an error?

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
Your mistake was to play on this server. Deal with it.

Offline Foster

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Do you think I have a chance to be unbanned?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
A lifetime ban as this is the first time I comet an error?
Do you think I have a chance to be unbanned?
We've answered that already lol

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
no
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
<3

Offline Foster

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Lifetime ban for a small mistake like this one, why not ..

Norwegian13

Lifetime ban for a small mistake like this one, why not ..

This server isn't the only one out there, yknow. Just because you got banned from this one, doesn't mean you can't play on other servers :P

But if you so badly want to play on this one, make yourself a second Steam account and buy NW on there.

Offline Foster

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I do not want to pay for just one server, especially a server or such inujustice reign, in short I retire wishing you a good play.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
I do not want to pay for just one server, especially a server or such inujustice reign, in short I retire wishing you a good play.

Go spend the money for the new key on a pint and relax, my friend.

Offline Neggrr

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was banned for no reason.
« Reply #1614 on: February 27, 2016, 09:32:22 pm »
I did join your server and i was banned for no reason instantly from your server by Vix and he said that i was banned for my name. He said that my name was offensive and banned me.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: I was banned for no reason.
« Reply #1615 on: February 27, 2016, 09:34:36 pm »
I did join your server and i was banned for no reason instantly from your server by Vix and he said that i was banned for my name. He said that my name was offensive and banned me.

Offline Gamerofwar99

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Now I did read the rules, and I know it said no unbans, but the reason I was banned, perma banned was so petty that it is embarrassing... I regularly play, well played on this server and love it to death, and I saw someone criticizing the Admin, he got perm banned instantly. I believe he said (I don't remember perfectly) "how childish the admin bans someone even if he hadn't read the rules" or something along those lines (again, I don't 100% remember). After this I type in the chat two messages, first "Really", and the second one (the one I believe was the one that got me banned) "Perma banning someone for criticizing the admin...", and I get a perma ban. (but to be fair I may not have read too clearly the message in the bottom left because I was too shocked and may have misread temporarily thinking it was permanently which nullifies this post entirely) This I feel is beyond ridiculous, and goes underneath what is said at the top of this board. "extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban". I didn't insult the admin, I just said, well more insinuated that it was overdoing it to ban someone, perma-ban someone even for criticism. Neither me, or the individual who got banned directly insulted the admin. (well it was kind of an insult on the part of the one who originally left the message, but I feel I was a bit more benign with my comment.). Most importantly I feel, is that I didn't break any listed rules on this board, mentioned in the server, or ever said by the admin, it was a simple criticism.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Try reading the last few pages, buddy.

Norwegian13

Jesus christ, when will stop people stop begging from unbans from a server that clearly states that it doesn't unban people?

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
Jesus christ, when will stop people stop begging from unbans from a server that clearly states that it doesn't unban people?