Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298261 times)

Offline ignasi6100

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Steam account: ignasi6100
Player name: Catboy
Server: 15th Humans vs. Bots server
Time: Today
  I was playing in a map ans i asked about which map was. The admin said me that it was helms deep and asked me ''If is not helms deep which is it?'' And joked saying that my anus is simillar because i hate that map. I know is not a good answer but i got permabanned just for joking. Sorry if you dont understand something Im spanish. Please unban

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
good morning,

When will you guys follow your own rules about recruiting. I spoke to angryscotsman to see if he wanted to join my reg as a sapper as he was good at it. there was about 2 min left on the clock and admin cam back and said that's your one message. that's fine I know the rules. next round I send one saying "angryscotsman do you want to be my friend on steam" which is not a recruiting message plus its in a different round which would be ok and I was starting up a conversation with him. not sure why this ban was put in place as I did nothing wrong. did he ask you to ban me me because I was talking to him...

regards

Major Olafsson of the RRA

Steam name RRA_Maj_Olafsson

It's 1 recruitment message per regiment, per round. Contact info in the message, no singling individuals out for recruitment. So in fact, we we're following our own rules of recruitment for anyone on the server.

Also, your ban was for being abusive to a player. Actually breaking 2 rules yourself. Congrats sir.

thanks for coming back.
one I asked if he wanted to be my friend as you can see and I would love to know and see the abusive message I sent out as I did not. I sent 2 messages, the first complimented him on his fine and if work and my reg was looking for a good sapper.
the 2nd was do you want to be my friend on steam.
were is the abuse in that.
those were the only messages I sent out.
So please enlighten me on the abuse  .

many thanks

Major Olafsson

just with to ad this quote from your rule section. yes your rules not mine yours

10 - There is a limit of one recruitment message to be made per round by each regiment. Multiple recruitment messages made by different people but for the same regiment will be treated as breaking this rule and will result in kicks or temporary bans.

that says nothing about sounding out individuals and chatting to them.

both messages were sent in different rounds as well.

Major Olafsson
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:14:48 pm by Maj Gen Olafsson »

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
good morning,

When will you guys follow your own rules about recruiting. I spoke to angryscotsman to see if he wanted to join my reg as a sapper as he was good at it. there was about 2 min left on the clock and admin cam back and said that's your one message. that's fine I know the rules. next round I send one saying "angryscotsman do you want to be my friend on steam" which is not a recruiting message plus its in a different round which would be ok and I was starting up a conversation with him. not sure why this ban was put in place as I did nothing wrong. did he ask you to ban me me because I was talking to him...

regards

Major Olafsson of the RRA

Steam name RRA_Maj_Olafsson

It's 1 recruitment message per regiment, per round. Contact info in the message, no singling individuals out for recruitment. So in fact, we we're following our own rules of recruitment for anyone on the server.

Also, your ban was for being abusive to a player. Actually breaking 2 rules yourself. Congrats sir.

thanks for coming back.
one I asked if he wanted to be my friend as you can see and I would love to know and see the abusive message I sent out as I did not. I sent 2 messages, the first complimented him on his fine and if work and my reg was looking for a good sapper.
the 2nd was do you want to be my friend on steam.
were is the abuse in that.
those were the only messages I sent out.
So please enlighten me on the abuse  .

many thanks

Major Olafsson

just with to ad this quote from your rule section. yes your rules not mine yours

10 - There is a limit of one recruitment message to be made per round by each regiment. Multiple recruitment messages made by different people but for the same regiment will be treated as breaking this rule and will result in kicks or temporary bans.

that says nothing about sounding out individuals and chatting to them.

both messages were sent in different rounds as well.

Major Olafsson

We'll doesn't matter. One, FSE doesn't keep our thread changes. You've been log-banned & the RRA are banned on our server for mass spam recruiting.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
you get proved wrong and wont admit it. I expect better from you. its very sad.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
you get proved wrong and wont admit it. I expect better from you. its very sad.

And I expect regimental players to obey rules since regiments are all about them but they don't. It's very sad.

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
I did as you can see your own rules as I quoted and you are wrong . Perhaps you should update rule 10 then so you stop looking silly and contradicting yourself.

Offline Sephira

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
I did as you can see your own rules as I quoted and you are wrong . Perhaps you should update rule 10 then so you stop looking silly and contradicting yourself.

As bad as the Admin practices are with the Server, so long as it's owned and operated only by the 15th group there is absolutely no point arguing in any form over what has happened because it'll never lead to anything because there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to change it. No matter how bad Harvain is in peoples eyes as an Admin or as a person, people will keep playing the server.

Historically all over Warbands Community Hub on Steam shows consistent complaints, uprisings and more. Probably tons on FSE too but they still operate and well, still are getting enough players not to die out. It's just how it is.

As the song goes from the movie your avatar is featured on and thinking of the Winter map the 15th use time to time:

Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway.
I like working on Servers.

IntelĀ® i7 4790K @ 4.00GHz, 2x 8GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 @ 2400MHz, 6GB Asus Dual OC GTX 1060, Soundblaster ZX, 240GB Samsung SSD & 3000GB Seagate HDD

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
its about time for once that they own up to making a mistake, just to show the community that they are human and not Bots....

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Doesn't matter if Harvain contradicts himself or not, it's his server. He can ban whomever he wants for whatever reason he wants. He might look silly but so do you by bothering to post an unban appeal on a server thread that says in the title 'unbans will not be granted under any circumstances'.

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile

Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban!

so why write that.

I have don nothing wrong and he wont admit it. that's all I ask.

but then Banning the RRA regiment when they were not there, that's when he lost the moral high ground. he is making himself look a bit of a fool when I know he is not. So what if he has made a mistake, just admit it and move on. like I said he is only human.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
bruh notice this thread has 114 pages of people just like you so maybe take a hint

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
so you like to be walked over do you when you have done nothing wrong. course you don't so why should I.... just one little sorry would do the trick.

Offline Khaos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Played half an hour two days ago, server seem like fun with an active admin.

Played 5 minutes today, did not violate any rule listed, was perma banned from server, no idea why. 

As an admin/owner of a small gaming group unrelated to M&B, I am taking the time to post this in case a lead admin wants to know what is happening to their community.

There was no reason to ban me from the 15th. 

Extremely disappointed.

-Khaos

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Like I said, we HAVE updated our thread before. FSE then goes & changes it back. We've closed this thread, they open it.

And the only mistake I made was giving the RRA plenty of chances to actually obey the rules & failing to do so this much. And you did insult a player, which is what your temp-ban before a log-ban was about. Finally the other owners agreed you guys had enough warnings & it was time for you to be gone. Kinda like the 10_IR who also got banned due to spam recruitment, admitting to it too LOL

Norwegian13

so you like to be walked over do you when you have done nothing wrong. course you don't so why should I.... just one little sorry would do the trick.

Does playing on this one server matter that much to you? You were banned, you'll never be unbanned, that's their policy. Just move on and play on other servers.