Author Topic: SkylineWarfare Server [Recruiting Admins] [Already up]  (Read 4102 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: SkylineWarfare Server [Recruiting Admins] [Already up]
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 01:04:59 am »
Your steam name (link):[16th] TheGG (Hunter you have me on Steam already)
Something about yourself: Erm.. this is an odd question, I don't know where to start  ;D Well, I have about 2100 hours total on Warband and as such have been accustomed to all the different ways in which people can troll in-game on different game modes. Irl, I'm a Greek guy who moved to the UK this year, I'm in my second-to-last year in school, with lots of exams coming up (don't worry, I still find a couple of hours a day to play)
Do you have any admin experience? Yep :)
Servers: EU_Killbox (since last August I believe), Pirate_Battle_1, Napoleonic_RolePlay_Server, 59th_Jailbreak_Server, Tacticalsiege, two private regimental servers in the past (21o_Official, 16th_Official)
Why would you be a good admin: Having been trusted with the Head Adminship if the 59th JB for two months now, I can say that I have grown used to admining at the highlest level, not only in-game but also coordinating the server administration and logistics (Managing Bans/ Unbans, checking the maps, monitoring other admins and abuse reports, etc.), something that I can attest is extremely useful in terms of actual skills and, most importantly, time management (since that can be incredibly time consuming). Therefore, I can safely say that I have reached a point where I can easily cope with the pressure. I miss a Killbox-Style server, so I hope to be as active as possible, even during this rather stressful period for me. We've already played as admins with Hunter on Killbox, so I hope to be granted a similar opportunity on Skyline.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
<3

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 07:17:38 am »
Accepted, I'd be happy to welcome you in our admin's team. I will text you at about 16:00 GMT +1 So  i presume for you its gonna be 15:00.

Offline GutzyPanda

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_Narsus
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 06:07:12 pm »
Hey my name is Rob and my steam name is GutzyPanda with the URL of https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168128184/

I am 15 from England and speak fluent English (Obviously) and partly German. This would of course help due to these being the only languages permitted in the server's chat. I have almost 130 hours on Mount and Blade: Warband with skills in melee, shooting and giving out orders in events. I have been part of the 10thKRG and the 32nd Regiment of Foot, and have merced for the 42taoe, 77y and 28th.

I have administered on a shared server named Sicarius Spolarium which was shared between the 10thKRG, 42taoe and another regiment that I can't remember the name of since it was several months ago. I have also admined on a small Groupfighting server but it was only up for a couple weeks before the owner stopped paying and it went down.

I would be a good admin because I have spent a lot of those 130 hours on Killbox and have madde many new friends on there, both admins and players. Also, I would like to help players who just want to have fun, play or learn how to play the game do what they wanna do without interference from trolls and tkers. Administering on those previous servers has also taught me when and when not to give out punishments, so I would be fine having to handle people who just want to ruin it for everyone else by giving them warnings, kicks, temp bans and eventually Perm-bans if they insist on being rude and annoying to the players just trying to play; although I don't want to do that because I want everyone to enjoy the server that I learned how to play on.

As for vouchers, I have Hunter himself :P

I hope that you consider me and wish you a nice day :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:11:44 pm by GutzyPanda »

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 06:12:31 pm »
Accepted, i ll contact you on steam.

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • Best FIN Players:Ase&StaffaN! Worst FIN: Janne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FIN_StaffaN
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2016, 11:13:09 pm »
Your steam name ( link):StaffaN https://steamcommunity.com/id/finstaffan/
Something about yourself:I am 15 years old boy from Finland.
Do you have any admin experience?:Yes, I was admin on 5 servers.
Why would you be a good admin:Because I keep server clean and I tell rules.
Professional ESL Rocket League Player

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2016, 11:23:57 pm »
This guy loves posting applications on the threads of dead servers lol
<3

Offline hunter491

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 02:17:23 pm »
Yeah skywafare is pretty dead but i will be most happy if you join us staffan.