Author Topic: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)  (Read 650201 times)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
Was there a download version with just the skins without the texture or animation changes?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Eraamion

• Sergeant
  • Acting Corporal
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
  • Nick: Eraamion
Nevermind, figured the issue out
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 07:00:11 am by Eraamion »

Offline Silverey

• Second Lieutenant
  • 19te Obergefreiter
    • View Profile
    • 19te Website
  • Nick: 19te_Ofr_Silver
  • Side: Union
None of the links for the individual mod changes work.
Spinning to win since 2011

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Fuck her right in the pussy
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one

Offline atticus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)
« Reply #1264 on: September 03, 2016, 12:36:18 am »
Is there an updated version of just the HUD, sounds, smoke, and animations? I need the actual names of the infantry since I do a bit of leading.

Offline Soda_Lover

• Private
  • Landwehr = bestwehr
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Nick: PotatoInMyAnus
Re: NW Epic Enhancement [client-side overhaul mod] Version 5.1 Out! (Final Version)
« Reply #1265 on: September 03, 2016, 03:52:20 pm »
Could you please leave the link to the Pavlovskiy Grenaderskiy Polk skin.. I have been looking for it everywhere and I cant find it but I don't want to download the whole thing. Thanks

Offline Soda_Lover

• Private
  • Landwehr = bestwehr
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1266 on: September 04, 2016, 01:40:40 am »
Could someone please give me the link to the Pavlovskiy Grenaderskiy Polk skin. Ive been looking for it forever and havent found anything. I dont want to download the whole EXE because I dont know my administrator password :P Thx

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ak3120
« Reply #1267 on: September 06, 2016, 01:32:24 am »
After browsing this thread and noticing a lot of repeat complaints about key features, myself and usnavy30 went ahead and revamped a few of the most complained features (with permission from Parrot, of course). With this, I bring to you:

The NW Enhancement Enhancer Patch.

These files do a few different things:
- Uses the original "Pirate Hat" instead of the "Horse Head" when you open Ze Treasure

- Removes the My Little Pony references from any sounds or textures (Sorry Parrot!)

- Makes most of the unbearably realistic death noises a lot more easy on the heart (Nothing too silly though)

- Removes the pine trees that grow out of the boulders from all of the winter maps. Also removes the palm trees from random desert
and restores the original shrubs in their stead.

Please note this is a PATCH! You still need to download parrot's mod files, this just goes over that.

To keep with the whole "interchangeable parts and pieces" complex of this mod, I have included a readme file with specific instructions on how you can modify the patch to fit your needs in the event that you do not want certain elements of it. Alternatively, if all of the above mentioned changes suit you just fine, then you can simply move all the files into your NW enhanced modules/Napoleonic Wars directory.

Thanks goes to Parrot and all the other individuals that developed this mod. Extra thanks goes out to usnavy30 for helping me with the pirate hat and Tree terrain fixes.

speaking of navy, a word of wisdom about modding this stuff in the event that you want to replace some of the things here with vanilla NW content:

Quote from: usnavy30

It's always my recommendation before people try installing the mod or any tweaks, backup your vanilla Napoleonic Wars folder. You may not want to use it, but should you want a little change like the death sounds it's all right there as backup.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8c048Vkm3fDZWRqdG96M1diUmM
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 01:44:00 am by ak3120 »

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
« Reply #1268 on: September 06, 2016, 01:43:22 am »
noice work!  :D

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
« Reply #1269 on: September 06, 2016, 04:22:19 am »
Is there a way to install just the sounds and smoke from Bailie's Immersion mod into this one?

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: September 06, 2016, 04:31:27 am »
Is there a way to install just the sounds and smoke from Bailie's Immersion mod into this one?
Maybe, probably. It's been a while since I have looked over the then just Smoke enhancement's files. I'll check that out some time soon. Thanks for reminding me about Baillie's mod. :)

Copying the following from Baillie's Client-Side Immersion Pack folder:
  • mmparticles.brf (Resource folder)
  • All musket sounds (Sounds folder)
  • mm_dust_m.dds and particles.dds (Textures folder)
  • particle_systems.txt
  • sounds.txt
And overwriting should do the trick.
You can try copying over scripts.txt too but no guarantee if the musket sound-distance will work smoothly with the EN mod. I will test all of this on an experiment copy version.

Edit: it seems to be working, I think the musket sound distance is working it just seems a bit hard to hear the difference.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:44:01 am by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline LockNCock

• Sergeant
  • I MAY BE BAD AT AIMING
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: September 07, 2016, 11:07:07 pm »
alright, I have an question. is there a way to install this mod without the new skins?
 since after I attempted to modify, I failed intensely.  :-\

Offline Soda_Lover

• Private
  • Landwehr = bestwehr
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
xxx
« Reply #1272 on: September 09, 2016, 01:31:41 am »
Never mind someone gave me the files thx
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 11:53:42 pm by Soda_Lover »

Offline janne2

• Second Lieutenant
  • 18e retard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: September 09, 2016, 08:33:33 am »
lazy motherfucker using a big font

Offline Johny_Nawalony

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: September 09, 2016, 02:27:35 pm »
Could you please leave the link to the Pavlovskiy Grenaderskiy Polk skin.. I have been looking for it everywhere and I cant find it but I don't want to download the whole thing. Thanks
Then try harder
I can do paid skin comissions so yeah msg if ya want one