Author Topic: Face skins, anyway at all for them to show up in game  (Read 1239 times)

Offline jimmy95

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Face skins, anyway at all for them to show up in game
« on: October 07, 2013, 10:52:25 pm »
Just wondering, as i have done one or two things for my mates` server which have showed server side on that specific server

Is there any way at all, if the skin module settings is changed server side, that the skins for every player that logs on, will change too, because we`ve tried it, and it seems even if the settings are changed so the person hosting sees a enlarged face/big head etc, it only appears their end.

Is there anyway at all (besides obviously everybody have the same skin settings), that skins (just face size/ ratios etc) can show up server side if enlarged/ etc

any replies appreciated thanks

PS this is referring solely to the face shape/ not importing any .dds or .brf or textures or anything like that
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 10:55:12 pm by jimmy95 »

Offline Thompson

• Sergeant
  • The South will Rise again. Thompson Best VA.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thompson
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Face skins, anyway at all for them to show up in game
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 12:36:38 am »
You would have to create a totally new module and run a server on that.

I am a troll, for the resons of reforming a nation wide union of. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and long sex with your mothers. I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will troll you.

Offline jimmy95

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 02:51:47 am »
so im right.. that no matter how big i make the face look
they still have their own `sliders` and big big for me is basically normal big for them as the face code sent out will always be limited to whats in their sliders is that correct

Offline Thompson

• Sergeant
  • The South will Rise again. Thompson Best VA.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thompson
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 03:00:02 am »
they still have their own `sliders` and big big for me is basically normal big for them as the face code sent out will always be limited to whats in their sliders is that correct
I believe so. If you would want to change all that then you would have to re-code somewhere to get rid of the limits to the sliders.

I am a troll, for the resons of reforming a nation wide union of. I enjoy long walks on the beach, and long sex with your mothers. I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. But I will find you, and I will troll you.

Offline jimmy95

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 03:39:33 am »
I believe so. If you would want to change all that then you would have to re-code somewhere to get rid of the limits to the sliders.

which would be them downloading the files ie a new mod because ultimately their version if the sliders needs to be like mine?

ps what about that skeleton file in data, would that make the body bigger? if im able to just put the code in will that show for a bigger body? im not refering to creating a new animation with blender because obviously theyll need the same textures and .dds as me