Author Topic: [WW2:Online] 16. Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 'Hüter Stettin'  (Read 4451 times)

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [WW2:Online] 16. Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 'Hüter Stettin'
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 04:13:42 am »
The community has now fully transitioned to the game, and thus have agreed upon our official name in the game. We decided to go with Fallschirmjagers because Naval Infantry see only sporadic use in the campaign.

Speaking of campaign, the current one (Campaign #114) isn't going very well for the fatherland. The Axis have been pushed from the Antwerp area, but have managed to stabilize the line. For the past few days, the campaign can only be described as a stalemate.

Today (May 23rd), the German town of Sechault was the eye of a British advance. The town was nowhere near any German brigades and was entirely undefended, spite the fact it lay in a strategic position to take the airfield at Montefoucon. The unit engaged in an airborne operation to drop men on the town to cause as many casualties as possible. Though the town was eventually taken, the small formation of paratroopers managed to kill 12 enemy infantry, two Daimler Armored Cars, a Laffly British Truck, and a Spitfire (lost to transport plane's Tail-gunner).

For participating admirally, Jäger Darin Thomas has been awarded the Sturmfallscirmjäger Medal.

Meanwhile, on the front...

[close]
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 04:17:19 am by DaMonkey »
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 09:57:46 pm »
Campaign Report

After more than a week of bitter stalemate, the 33. Infanterie-Division, 1. Panzer-Division, and 17. Infanterie-Division have launched a successful offensive through the center flank of the front. The offensive of May 25th pushed as far as Philipville before it slowed down for refit and supplies.

Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Akko

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2015, 12:12:45 am »
fuck those shermans

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2015, 02:30:36 am »
Literally nothing but Shermans.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Alpharecon05

• Prince of FSE
  • Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cronku
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2015, 03:00:08 pm »
I am here and where do I get one of the signatures?
Prince KeKnomad Alfa I - Heir to the Throne of FSE and Colonel in Chief of His Royal Majesty's Regiment of Foot Guards.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2015, 10:21:12 am »
I'll have to whip you up one.  ;)