Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 271743 times)

Offline hethwill

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hethwill_Khan
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2012, 05:06:50 pm »
Greetings all.

Been around M&B overall since...well...doesn't really matter.

And;

Hope to see FSE making games for many years to come, especially BCoF.

Praise their vision of what a historical MP game can be.

Offline Treble

• Sergeant Major
  • top kek melee player
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treble
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2012, 06:14:24 pm »
Hello, Treble here, 18 from London, Admin on NW.

Offline lolwarrior

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2012, 04:17:35 am »
Lolwarrior here. Fan of M&B for a couple of years now and am interested in anything related to M&B.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2012, 06:20:11 am »
hey lol didnt you use to be in the 9te?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Speirs

• Volunteer
  • Goodbye Horses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2012, 01:20:42 am »
Hello my name is Johnny Knoxville, and this is jackass

Offline LedZepp1109

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9y[LG]_ZeppelinPanda
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2012, 01:23:48 am »
No you're not, and no it's not. GTFO troll

Offline Speirs

• Volunteer
  • Goodbye Horses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2012, 01:25:54 am »
Someone forgot there pills this morning

Offline PhonieX

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Willson_Curray
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2012, 02:19:35 pm »
Indeed ^^
2 time Groupfighting Winner
1 time Regimental Gf Winner
2 time NWL league winner

Offline rocknok2

• Second Lieutenant
  • Hasan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2012, 02:55:01 pm »
Hello. My name is Hasan, I was born in Lebanon in '95. Lived there till I was about 3, Moved the UAE and lived there till I was about 13, then my family decided to move to Canada, and here I am now (In Canada)

Here's my Xfire gaming profile: http://www.xfire.com/profile/klaveir/

I've managed to allocate an estimated 7,530 hours since 2009-06-02 (Not including the 2008 ^^)

I've been playing MM(And NW) ever since march-ish 2011, so I'm getting close to year two :D

I joined the game as a Rekrut in the 16th Kampfgruppe, later to resign (Before all hell broke loose) as a Soldat.
I then joined the 1stEPI, Raised up to Gefreiter, and then resigned to help my friend from the 16th (Hugonaut) to form the 29th Worcestershire, after he's asked me a few months before.
Later on we started to have our differences, and I stupidly decided to resign my post as Captain (He was a major).
I then joined the Marins Garde, as they taught me how to melee before a tournament in the 1stEPI (Which we were winning, and probably would have if it was on a proper schedule!)  Anyhow, stayed there for a while, enjoyed it but then resigned to form the Nr4DM with my friend from the EPI Howard (He always wanted an Austrian regiment) That regiment lasted a month, since Howard disappeared after the 2nd week. And I didn't want to run a regiment on my own.

During this time the 29th (The regiment I co-founded) was going through some mutiny, so I returned to help them out, and was granted the rank of RSM, I worked feverishly to improve & maintain the regiment.

That lasted a month or two, However due to past problems with the officers in the 29th, Things were getting a bit hostile, and at this point Howard resentfully rejoined the 29th with me. And I was starting to get interested in the Bersaglieri.
I brought up the question of a possible "Italian volunteer skirmishers" called the Bersaglieri. 29th_BE_(Rank)_(Name), I was told that if I was able to field enough people for position, then sure. However they couldn't be from within the regiment. So I went on a recruiting spree, and found some decent individuals to join up. However when the idea was brought up to all the other officers & NCOs, It was rejected.

I stayed resentfully in the 29th for the next week before resigning after an officer banned my friend Howard from the server, for refusing to show up to a linebattle.

at that point I resigned on the spot, and left to form the 1° Reggimento Bersaglieri with Howard as my Tenente, and a few of the people that signed up for skirmishers.

A few months later, after working with a minor-league teamspeak community, Drama & Instability there escalated to the point where I wanted my regiment to be away from them whatever the cost was. Thankfully around this time LtCol Hexon of the 29th decided to form "Pyrots Gaming", I asked to join. He said "Sure"
We had a teamspeak, and in-game servers.
started stress-testing the servers, because we wanted to host our own events. We attended  the NEC events, and didn't like them at all. and the official events were kind of full.
Hexon used to attend the secret linebattle, and he thought exactly the same as I did. So we thought of creating a new event that would be admined professionally, and a linebattle that keeps trolls out.

And over time, we achieved that, and the 29th joined our teamspeak, later on Stubbs did (But then he disbanded). And now we have the 21° Sacred band with us today.

I am one of the head admins of the server, and everything is working wonderfully well!

Oh, 1stBE_Capitano_Hasano. Cheers!

TL:DR (Too bad!  8))

Offline GunZo

• First Sergeant
  • Youtube.com/YoloSwagMasterGunZo
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/GunZoandRegi
  • Nick: GunZo
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2012, 12:42:05 am »

Please refrain from using that language. There could be kids around.

Offline Harry

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2012, 02:36:47 pm »
I think you'd be harder pressed to find someone who isn't a kid, or at least doesn't act like one.

Offline Traxad

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2012, 02:54:23 pm »
Herrow!

Another retired 92nd member here. Just like Harry and Graggy (Gragnok) I prowl the forums to keep myself updated on the communitys recent endevours.
I neither bite or have any concept of social behavior. People scare me. Sssscchh, I'm not here. Don't look at me! ;_;
Never argue with an idiot. He will only drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.

Offline Cherry

• Corporal
  • One pioneer. To rule all pioneer's.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cherry
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2012, 12:50:27 am »
Hi im Cherry, No 1 NW/MM Pioneer
Cherry
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Possible Donator -Pilot spectator+1st European [Groupfighting] Cup runner ups

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2012, 09:11:40 am »
Hi im Cherry, No 1 NW/MM Pioneer

Loljk
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline englishdevil

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Gordon Highlanders
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpt_George_Gordon
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2012, 10:16:46 pm »
Herrow!

Another retired 92nd member here. Just like Harry and Graggy (Gragnok) I prowl the forums to keep myself updated on the communitys recent endevours.
I neither bite or have any concept of social behavior. People scare me. Sssscchh, I'm not here. Don't look at me! ;_;

I`m touching you traxad.