Author Topic: Nr. 74 Hannoversche Infanterie  (Read 920 times)

Offline Nr74 Hannoversche

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nr. 74 Hannoversche Infanterie
« on: June 26, 2013, 10:06:39 pm »

Welcome gentlmen, to the best regiment, evar.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Goals for the regiment
Fun is a a priority, if things do start to pick up we will start to play a bit more seriously however for the most part this is a dry run; a reformation of a very old MM regiment which in our mind we consider the good old days. We will vou to be polite, cooporative and active in the participation of events and public servers and try to teach others the same. We will try to grow not only our regiment but the kind community at objective gaming that provide us with servers and a teamspeak.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ranks
Rank - Abreviation - English EQ (If translatable)

Officers

Oberst - Oberst - Colonel
Oberstleutnant - Oberstlt - Lieutenant Colonel
Major - Maj - Major
Hauptmann - Hptm - Captain
Oberleutnant - OLt - First Lieutenant
Leutnant - Lt - Lieutenant

NCOs

Oberstabsfeldwebel - OStFw
Stabsfeldwebel - StFw
Hauptfeldwebel - HptFw
Oberfeldwebel - OFw
Feldwebel - Fw
Stabsunteroffizier - StUffz
Unteroffizier - Uffz

Enlisted

Oberstabsgefreiter - OStGefr
Stabsgefreiter - StGefr
Hauptgefreiter - HptGefr
Obergefreiter - OGefr
Gefreiter - Gefr
Soldat - Sdt
Joining us
Add me on steam - hexhawk, look for Saxon - Message me with your request and wait patiently, however if I take a while dont hesitate to pester, proberbly just didnt see the message ingame.

To join us you will need:
1. A weird/good sense of humor. Trust me the stuff that goes down is of a strange nature, but all good fun.
2. Be human. Trying to get a dog to play mount and blade without thumbs is pretty hard. (This will prove or disprove the above ;D)
3. Speak english. The dog spoke english so it was a shame to have to let him go...
4. Be active. Event will be made frequent so easy to plan for, but an active participation in the community behind the regiment is a must.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:22:39 pm by Nr74 Hannoversche »

Offline Killington

• Major General
  • Everyone's favourite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Nr. 74 Hannoversche Infanterie
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:10:42 pm »
Uh, good luck.
In theory we could do huge player numbers far over 500 players per server...  As such we will surely keep our promise to deliver you the 500 players per server.

We will probably go (far) over it, but that's for later.

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:12:24 pm »
Good Luck lol
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Nr74 Hannoversche

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 10:22:30 pm »
 ;) thanks gentlemen, as of this post the thread is under construction so if it looks bad bare with!

Offline Birdtalon

• Volunteer
  • Just another lost space cowboy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Birdtalon
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 10:26:58 pm »
Looks good. Good luck.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your dongers. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ