Author Topic: Unban Request EU1  (Read 6251 times)

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Unban Request EU1
« on: June 26, 2013, 05:30:25 pm »
Name under which you were banned - TURK

Server(s) you are banned from: EU1

What was happening when you got banned: I was making some alien experiments at snowy russian village map. Then I was permabanned. I wasn't delaying the game. It was at the start of the round and I wasn't spending the build points. I was the only sapper at our team. I think there is a misunderstanding.

Time and date 26.06.2013

Offline CarlosSpicy

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CARLOS!
Re: Unban Request EU1
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:35:33 pm »
I support this cause! I was present at the time! I don't think a ban is valid in this case, like he said he was the only sapper on the team and wasn't delaying the round.

I can also add that I was slayed for only being around TURK at the time. I do believe this is akin to murder.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:39:56 pm by CarlosSpicy »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Nicolas1224

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gentleman_TsarNicolas
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 05:47:27 pm »
TURK is an honest and good man. He is my hero and would never delay a round!

This is a disgrace!

Signed,

Tsar Nicholas , Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, Tsar of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod, Kazan, Astrakhan, of Poland, of Siberia, of Tauric Chersonese, of Georgia, Lord of Pskov, Grand Duke of Smolensk, of Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia and Finland, Prince of Estonia, Livonia, Courland and Semigalia, Samogotia, Bialostock, Karelia, Tver, Yougouria, Perm, Viatka, Bulgaria, and other countries; Lord and Grand Duke of Lower Novgorod, of Tchernigov, Riazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslav, Belozero, Oudoria, Obdoria, Condia, Vitebsk, Mstislav and, all the region of the North, Lord and Sovereign of the countries of Iveria, Cartalinia, Kabardinia and the provinces of Armenia, Sovereign of the Circassian Princes and the Mountain Princes,Lord of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig Holstein, of Storman, of the Ditmars, and of Oldenbourg

Warning issued - as mentioned elsewhere in this post you are to only post if you are a WITNESS to the event in question, the player in question or part of the admin team. See this thread for full guidelines https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2747.0 - Malakith
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:15:55 am by Malakith »
Signed,

Tsar Nicholas , Emperor and Autocrat of all the Russias, Tsar of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod, Kazan, Astrakhan, of Poland, of Siberia, of Tauric Chersonese, of Georgia, Lord of Pskov, Grand Duke of Smolensk, of Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia and Finland, Prince of Estonia, Livonia, Courland and Semigalia, Samogotia, Bialostock, Karelia, Tver, Yougouria, Perm, Viatka, Bulgaria, and other countries; Lord and Grand Duke of Lower Novgorod, of Tchernigov, Riazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslav, Belozero, Oudoria, Obdoria, Condia, Vitebsk, Mstislav and, all the region of the North, Lord and Sovereign of the countries of Iveria, Cartalinia, Kabardinia and the provinces of Armenia, Sovereign of the Circassian Princes and the Mountain Princes,Lord of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig Holstein, of Storman, of the Ditmars, and of Oldenbourg

Offline MrLyle

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrLyle
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 06:04:01 pm »
Remind the rules, guys. Take it as a warning.

Post only if:

- You are a witness and want to support the other user's request;
- You are the player who got banned/want to be unbanned;
The biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself.

Offline The Respected Man

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Respected_Man
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 06:15:00 pm »
Im not a witness to the event that got him banned today but i have witnessed his other wrong doings that was done when an admin was not in the server. Saying he doesn't delay is outrageous.
A couple of days ago TURK glitched himself into objects and buildings for 4 rounds in a short amount of time. He has delayed several times before. I have screens if a mod requests proof of my accusations. Turk is a fine lad but his delaying is a pain in the ass for everyone. If he would just simply stop then id be happy to see him in the server again.

Offline CarlosSpicy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 07:13:20 pm »
Im not a witness to the event that got him banned today but i have witnessed his other wrong doings that was done when an admin was not in the server. Saying he doesn't delay is outrageous.
A couple of days ago TURK glitched himself into objects and buildings for 4 rounds in a short amount of time. He has delayed several times before. I have screens if a mod requests proof of my accusations. Turk is a fine lad but his delaying is a pain in the ass for everyone. If he would just simply stop then id be happy to see him in the server again.

Well, it isn't a question of his past doings that is at hand now. This time he did NOT delay.

I would accuse you back for accusing TURK like this since I've seen you use foul language and generally being mean to people many times on the server, but I can't do that since I have responded to you in kind with the same :). You are not the champion of the servers rules as you make yourself out to be!

Warning issued - as mentioned elsewhere in this post you are to only post if you are a WITNESS to the event in question, the player in question or part of the admin team. See this thread for full guidelines https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2747.0 - Malakith
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:17:04 am by Malakith »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Nicolas1224

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gentleman_TsarNicolas
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 07:30:12 pm »
Post only if:

- You are a witness and want to support the other user's request;
- You are the player who got banned/want to be unbanned;

Isn't that unfair, I mean you can only post if you SUPPORT the request? So people can't defend the others?

Oh how I miss my good old Russia...

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:19:06 am by Malakith »
Signed,

Offline cenzila

• Corporal
  • EU Head Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cenzii
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 08:05:13 pm »
its because it means i have to read lots and lots of threads with pointless and unnecessary threads which delays the result of the request

Offline Malakith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2013, 12:21:13 am »
Moderation handed out to the people in question who either were not present or failed to identify themselves as a witness of any kind. For full guidelines for posting in this section please see -  https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2747.0

If you wish to take issue with any of the actions taken in this thread contact one of the senior admin team and do not attempt to discuss it here or further warnings will be issued.

Offline CarlosSpicy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2013, 02:10:40 am »
May I ask why I got a warning?
I clearly stated I was a witness to the situation and in support of TURK, and you give Respected Man no warning when he was neither a witness or supportive?
Something is very wrong here.

(I noticed you said I would need to PM an admin if I had a problem with an action taken here but I don't know
how to remove this post, so I humbly beg your forgiveness :'()

PM received and responded to - Now could everyone please get back on topic and not argue among the Witness' otherwise the whole process will just take longer for the topic creator as pointed out by Cenzilla. - Malakith
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:12:17 pm by Malakith »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 04:12:58 pm »
I miss my friends.

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 08:14:50 pm »
Unban scheduled for 26/07 - a month's time
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 02:12:01 am »
I will continue my alien experiments when I return to the game. Don't worry Olafson, they can't prevent us finishing our duty. I will give you my glitch report on the date.

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 01:21:37 pm »
I will continue my alien experiments when I return to the game. Don't worry Olafson, they can't prevent us finishing our duty. I will give you my glitch report on the date.

WE DID IT OLAFSON! The new patch has been released and we fixed lots of things together. Now people are enjoying the new patch while their glitch reporter is still banned and can't join the game. But no worries, I did everything for our fun.
Now there are only hours left to my unban I remind admins to unban me on time.

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2013, 12:14:10 pm »
Today is the day.
GIVE ME MY FREEDOM!