Author Topic: Unban Request EU1  (Read 6294 times)

Offline TURK

• First Lieutenant
  • #Bestfriendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request EU1
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 01:58:25 am »
I have neither authority nor financial obligation to provide you with another CD key. If you mismanage your CD-Keys by not listening to what the admins on the server's tell you then its your bad luck. Purchase another one or wait out the ban.

I don't ask it from you. I ask it from FSE. FSE may provide me a new CD key and they don't lose money for giving me a new CD key of their own game. I am just suggesting solutions.

An easy solution is me muting you again and referring your case to a head admin which will likely result in a ban given your numerous warnings and mutes.

You are still aggresive. Please do it. Maybe they discharge you for behaving like this against a player who is in trouble and asks for help.

Try another server, if your banned from the official server then there are plenty of third party servers to play on.

This summarizes your sense of justice. I am repeating; I am not banned anymore. There was a problem and admins couldn't unban me on date for an unknown reason. I had to get unbanned two weeks ago.

Mahud put it best:

If you can't even take your unban serious, why should they [admins] bother?

There was no problem until you poked into my situation. I don't have to be serious. I think there were no problem between me and Crusader while he was dealing with my problem. You just apperead and jumped into this unnecessarily.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban Request EU1
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2013, 02:23:52 am »
You are still aggresive. Please do it. Maybe they discharge you for behaving like this against a player who is in trouble and asks for help.

Your wish is my command.

This summarizes your sense of justice. I am repeating; I am not banned anymore. There was a problem and admins couldn't unban me on date for an unknown reason. I had to get unbanned two weeks ago.

Like I've said before: if you would take it more seriously then perhaps I would take your requests more seriously as well. You reap what you sow. 

There was no problem until you poked into my situation. I don't have to be serious. I think there were no problem between me and Crusader while he was dealing with my problem. You just apperead and jumped into this unnecessarily.

That's because I am mod and I enforce forum rules, not server rules. If I see you spamming like its Xmas confetti and receive multiple reports that your breaking the rules then I act upon it.

Spoiler

[close]