Author Topic: 4. Schlesisches Landwehr Regiment  (Read 269325 times)

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 4. Schlesisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment [1 year anniversary!]
« Reply #1860 on: May 26, 2014, 11:32:34 pm »
You can't can handle my sass ass.

Offline Lanius

• Sergeant Major
  • ''A man without faith believes in nothing.''
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1862 on: May 27, 2014, 02:35:10 am »
Well,

it was a good run, but today I resigned as Major. I no longer have the patience or drive to run the regiment, and all my officers and NCO's do such a great damn job that I am redundant now. I want to spend the last summer I'll ever have as a kid doing things, meeting people and living my life. I no longer want to spend hours and hours a day behind a computer screen.  The 4te has become everything I wanted and more, and I leave knowing that you guys will do a fantastic job keeping things alive, good luck fellas! I'll keep the thread up and update the OP for them still, but now Kapitan Kingbigb2 is in charge, if you have any questions/concerns about me leaving please feel free to ask here or on steam.

Major Walko,

Kommandant, I. Musketeer Battalion,
4. Silesian Landwehr
Pointy stick champion

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #1863 on: May 27, 2014, 03:04:43 am »
Well,

it was a good run, but today I resigned as Major. I no longer have the patience or drive to run the regiment, and all my officers and NCO's do such a great damn job that I am redundant now. I want to spend the last summer I'll ever have as a kid doing things, meeting people and living my life. I no longer want to spend hours and hours a day behind a computer screen.  The 4te has become everything I wanted and more, and I leave knowing that you guys will do a fantastic job keeping things alive, good luck fellas! I'll keep the thread up and update the OP for them still, but now Kapitan Kingbigb2 is in charge, if you have any questions/concerns about me leaving please feel free to ask here or on steam.

Major Walko,

4. Silesian Landwehr

Bye bb );

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #1864 on: May 27, 2014, 03:12:04 am »
Well,

Major Walko,

4. Silesian Landwehr

Rest in pepperoni sweet prince.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: May 27, 2014, 03:19:37 am »
Well,

Major Walko,

4. Silesian Landwehr

rip in peas

:'(

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: 4. Schlesisches Landwehr Regiment
« Reply #1866 on: May 27, 2014, 03:22:27 am »
Well,

Major Walko,

4. Silesian Landwehr
Bai Walko :'(

Offline chuckdeezoo

• First Sergeant
  • Trolling on the river
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4teSLR_SGmnr_DeeZoo
« Reply #1867 on: May 27, 2014, 03:29:59 am »
But who will gimme my bumping Thalers? :(

5/10 Thalers for DeeZoo

Offline Lanius

• Sergeant Major
  • ''A man without faith believes in nothing.''
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: May 27, 2014, 04:00:04 am »
The base of the 4te is gone. Good run, God save us all.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: May 27, 2014, 04:08:28 am »
rip

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #1870 on: May 27, 2014, 04:20:51 am »
RIP Walko, and Porky who I never got to meet :'(

now u have time to go to payless and get sum fukin shoes to eat skrub

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #1871 on: May 27, 2014, 05:08:05 am »
Thanks for all the well wishes guys, I appreciate it.
Pointy stick champion

Offline gurudenis

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 32nd_Col_gurudennis
« Reply #1872 on: May 27, 2014, 08:56:35 am »
Hi, gentlemen! The 32nd Sunday Linebattle has a few open line infantry slots and I'd like to offer your regiment that position in case you may be interested. This line battle is a well known recurring event that's been on for years now, with solid rules, administration and class balance - all tailored towards realism and reenactment.

The battle server is EU-based, but acceptable for NA players as well, of whom there are plenty, myself included. The event starts every Sunday at 19:00 UK time (20:00 central EU), and contacting the administration at least half an hour in advance is appreciated. If you decide to sign up, either for one time to try it out, or for recurring attendance, please feel free to add me on Steam

Please don't hold it against me if I fail to respond on this thread, just in case I lose track of it. You can always reach me on Steam as described above.

Good luck, have fun!

Offline chuckdeezoo

• First Sergeant
  • Trolling on the river
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4teSLR_SGmnr_DeeZoo
« Reply #1873 on: May 27, 2014, 01:15:36 pm »
Ain't nobody got time for a new LB without Walko.

6/10 Thalers for DeeZoo.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
« Reply #1874 on: May 27, 2014, 02:30:21 pm »
Good luck Walko, I've say you've earned a good retirement! 4te, may you live long and prosper.