Are you leaving our community?

Yes!
82 (21.5%)
No!
206 (54.1%)
Maybe!
93 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 371

Author Topic: Leaving our Community?  (Read 171746 times)

Offline Jay_One

• Donator
  • 84e Retired Prison Guard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jay_One
  • Side: Union
Re: Leaving our Community?
« Reply #1275 on: November 24, 2014, 12:22:47 pm »
Au revoir mon chéri copain <3

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
« Reply #1276 on: November 24, 2014, 01:09:23 pm »

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1277 on: November 24, 2014, 05:51:34 pm »
I leave , bye.

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: November 24, 2014, 06:24:09 pm »
Good.
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: November 24, 2014, 07:43:46 pm »
Im back

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: November 26, 2014, 10:08:41 pm »
See you everyone =)
Can't blame you, playing against the 63e makes anyone with half a brain cell want to leave.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: November 26, 2014, 11:29:31 pm »
See you everyone =)
Can't blame you, playing against the 63e makes anyone with half a brain cell want to leave.
shots

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: November 28, 2014, 03:35:37 am »
See you everyone =)

Fuck off, Knight is great.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
« Reply #1283 on: November 28, 2014, 03:57:49 am »
There can only be one knight! That's not me though... Go look somewhere else.
The first modder for NW.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #1284 on: November 30, 2014, 10:39:07 pm »
There can only be one knight! That's not me though... Go look somewhere else.

Well, in order to achieve Beta, you need Alpha First.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: February 15, 2015, 04:43:17 am »
Salutations, NW and FSE Community.

Over the past few months, specifically after the 40th disbanded, my desire to play NW has severely deteriorated. I stopped going on Group-Fighting and Commander Battle, and in general have only played NW for events and to be with people I've known for a while. The bottom line is that I am no longer interested in NW or the community surrounding it. I honestly wish the community could revert to what it was back in 2011. During those times the community was a tight-nit group of exceedingly friendly and accepting people who constantly helped each other out, regardless of which regiment they were in. These days most regiments huddle in their own little corners and shun out anyone who isn't with them or share their same opinions. This isn't everyone of course, but a large majority of people I've met through NW unfortunately behave like this. As for the forums, I will no longer use them. No use logging onto a forum for a game that you don't even play anymore. I had countless enjoyable moments playing NW and I'm glad I played NW for as long as I did, but all good things must come to an end. This applies to the forums as well, I've met some very nice people whom I will stay in contact with. I'm going to be using TaleWorlds Forum now due to my new interest in their dev blogs for Bannerlord, so you might see me there. And I'll still be active on Steam as I always am.

Thanks for everything guys, I definitely won't forget all the great people I've met over the 2 and a half years I've been playing Mount & Blade.

TL;DR I decided to quit NW and the forums altogether due to a lack of interest for the community and the game.I'll be using the TaleWorlds forum from now on.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #1286 on: February 15, 2015, 04:57:29 am »

Over the past few months, specifically after the 40th disbanded, my desire to play NW has severely deteriorated. I stopped going on Group-Fighting and Commander Battle, and in general have only played NW for events and to be with people I've known for a while. The bottom line is that I am no longer interested in NW or the community surrounding it. I honestly wish the community could revert to what it was back in 2011. During those times the community was a tight-nit group of exceedingly friendly and accepting people who constantly helped each other out, regardless of which regiment they were in. These days most regiments huddle in their own little corners and shun out anyone who isn't with them or share their same opinions. This isn't everyone of course, but a large majority of people I've met through NW unfortunately behave like this. As for the forums, I will no longer use them. No use logging onto a forum for a game that you don't even play anymore. I had countless enjoyable moments playing NW and I'm glad I played NW for as long as I did, but all good things must come to an end. This applies to the forums as well, I've met some very nice people whom I will stay in contact with. I'm going to be using TaleWorlds Forum now due to my new interest in their dev blogs for Bannerlord, so you might see me there. And I'll still be active on Steam as I always am.

Thanks for everything guys, I definitely won't forget all the great people I've met over the 2 and a half years I've been playing Mount & Blade.

TL;DR I decided to quit NW and the forums altogether due to a lack of interest for the community and the game.I'll be using the TaleWorlds forum from now on.
cya in 2 weeks
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Crescent Glow

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: February 15, 2015, 05:01:03 am »
Now now, Mexican. I'm not William.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: February 15, 2015, 05:18:06 am »
Now now, Mexican. I'm not William.
Woa dude calm down. He once cared the most!!! he now cares the least!!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: February 15, 2015, 05:02:53 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Later Pineapple! Hope we can still chat occasionally!  :D