Author Topic: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions  (Read 8868 times)

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2023 | Suggestions
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2023, 01:07:55 am »
Spoiler
There will be a team ENG this year, it's just that half the poosy players don't want to play if their father figure Bagins isn't there  :-X

Look at the sign ups, no ENG players at all. I highly doubt ENG will field a team this year. So enjoy the free win FRA/GER

Even if ENG play in this NWWC, it will be the worst team ENG has fielded since NWWC started imo

P.S bagins is no father figure, just a screaming toddler in the corner.

tbf you say that every year since you stopped playing that it's gonna be a joke blabla we get it yes ENG is weaker without poosy players but you should respect the new-gens trying to make a team instead of saying the roster will be a joke every year ngl that's not cool for them you should rather encourage them because it seems like you're just fucking with them every year lol, whether it's not you playing or not it's still your nation btw so it's still better if they win
First year since 2016 that Poosy hasn't been the main roster for ENG NWWC team and it didn't even get 3rd. Facts speak for themselves Zeyden. And who could possibly be in the NWWC team this year to make it competitive? List a roster of 8 people who will be competitive against FRA & GER.

Also I'm not so patriotic that I care if my 'nation' wins in a game that means sweet fuck all.

Hertz complaining is not the unusual  ;D

Finally got unmuted after spamming racial and homophobic slurs like a child? Have you finally grown up?

of course not...
[close]

If you don't care if your "nation" wins or not, then why do you care if it's not competitive this year?
This tournament is made to bring the most countries together. Not playing the tournament at all because you can't get a super "STACK" is the logic of kid who wants to get a "ACHIVEMENT IN STEAM".
Here is a list of people who have played and are playing the current active NWMC tournament
Gibby
Hypno
HiReaper
Shadey
Axiom
Blackbeard
DOMI
Smallest
Fietta
Louis

If they can find the time to come to an NWMC match once a week, I don't think it would be a problem for them to come to NWWC once a week.
And if you look at this list of players, I don't think it looks weak

Wursti

« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2023, 01:09:22 am »
common Desant W

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2023, 01:12:34 am »
I would point out that Louis has had many offers to be in team ENG but I don't think he's interested as it's not his friends as such (I don't know the real reason just an assumption). I didn't play last year as I was trying to stop playing but my addiction roped me in for one more year sadly! I don't see why England couldn't still make a team though as long as it has someone to lead it with the player-base available (it wouldn't be near as strong I'm sure but still).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2023, 01:14:29 am »
Spoiler
There will be a team ENG this year, it's just that half the poosy players don't want to play if their father figure Bagins isn't there  :-X

Look at the sign ups, no ENG players at all. I highly doubt ENG will field a team this year. So enjoy the free win FRA/GER

Even if ENG play in this NWWC, it will be the worst team ENG has fielded since NWWC started imo

tbf you say that every year since you stopped playing that it's gonna be a joke blabla we get it yes ENG is weaker without poosy players but you should respect the new-gens trying to make a team instead of saying the roster will be a joke every year ngl that's not cool for them you should rather encourage them because it seems like you're just fucking with them every year lol, whether it's not you playing or not it's still your nation btw so it's still better if they win
First year since 2016 that Poosy hasn't been the main roster for ENG NWWC team and it didn't even get 3rd. Facts speak for themselves Zeyden. And who could possibly be in the NWWC team this year to make it competitive? List a roster of 8 people who will be competitive against FRA & GER.

Also I'm not so patriotic that I care if my 'nation' wins in a game that means sweet fuck all.

Finally got unmuted after spamming racial and homophobic slurs like a child? Have you finally grown up?

of course not...
[close]

If you don't care if your "nation" wins or not, then why do you care if it's not competitive this year?
This tournament is made to bring the most countries together. Not playing the tournament at all because you can't get a super "STACK" is the logic of kid who wants to get a "ACHIVEMENT IN STEAM".
Here is a list of people who have played and are playing the current active NWMC tournament
Gibby
Hypno
HiReaper
Shadey
Axiom
Blackbeard
DOMI
Smallest
Fietta
Louis

If they can find the time to come to an NWMC match once a week, I don't think it would be a problem for them to come to NWWC once a week.
fyi i'm not playing because I don't enjoy the game. Not because I think ENG won't win this year.

But personally I don't see Fietta playing as he is sweating PE,
Louis hasn't played for ENG main team for a very long time (might change now the core ENG team isn't playing)
Not too sure about hypno, potentially won't play as most of his friends won't be,
can't see shadey playing as he has a real life,
DOMI is studying for exams and stopped playing even before RGL started.

So that debunks your theory a little there Desant.
And for me, this idea of 'coming together for a tournament' is boggling to me. It's a game, not the olympics

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2023, 01:22:27 am »
Spoiler

of course not...
[close]

Gibby
Hypno
HiReaper
Shadey
Axiom
Blackbeard
DOMI
Smallest
Fietta
Louis

fyi i'm not playing because I don't enjoy the game. Not because I think ENG won't win this year.

But personally I don't see Fietta playing as he is sweating PE,
Louis hasn't played for ENG main team for a very long time (might change now the core ENG team isn't playing)
Not too sure about hypno, potentially won't play as most of his friends won't be,
can't see shadey playing as he has a real life,
DOMI is studying for exams and stopped playing even before RGL started.

So that debunks your theory a little there Desant.
And for me, this idea of 'coming together for a tournament' is boggling to me. It's a game, not the olympics

I didn't force you to come back lol. I didn't mean you, I meant the other active players. If their reason for not having as strong a lineup as before. It's just that what you write doesn't fall under reality.
All of the players I listed played their matches not long ago in NWMC (Except for Domi, not sure about him). But England does not end with these players.
It's just so ridiculous if England don't assemble their national team when other countries like Belgium or Norway can do it

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2023, 01:23:23 am »
im not playing hertz is right

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2023, 01:25:38 am »
PE neek now

I do agree though that some of those players you listed such as DOMI I doubt will have time to play, Louis might not want to as he has not in the past, Shadey I believe only plays rarely with Movement's lot as they're close friends I doubt he has much interest in the game itself, Fietta as he has stated wants to play PE with the bois and I don't see many other 'old' players coming back as like myself and Hertz we're simply done with NW. I'm not even sure Axiom would want to play as he rarely plays atm also.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:27:45 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2023, 01:25:52 am »
PE neek now

we love it

Spoiler

of course not...
[close]

Gibby
Hypno
HiReaper
Shadey
Axiom
Blackbeard
DOMI
Smallest
Fietta
Louis

I can see Blackbeard, Smallest, Hypno, Hireaper and gibby playing out of those but none of the rest
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:27:34 am by Fietta »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2023, 01:28:20 am »
PE neek now

we love it

Spoiler

of course not...
[close]

Gibby
Hypno
HiReaper
Shadey
Axiom
Blackbeard
DOMI
Smallest
Fietta
Louis

I can see Blackbeard, Smallest, Hypno, Hireaper and gibby playing out of those but none of the rest
Hypno can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure at our meetup he was thinking about quitting with a lot of the old players gone I don't think he has much interest.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 14, 2023, 01:28:30 am »
I'm sure ENG CAN field a team, it just won't be competitive.

And purely from my point of view, I've never found this game fun unless competing for wins. I don't think ENG this year can compete against FRA/GER. From my pov it wouldn't be fun to play in a team I personally don't think can compete, play with those who I don't really want to. In a game I don't enjoy.

All I've said is opinion, personal feelings and stated a fact that since the main ENG lineup stopped being Poosy (last year) ENG dropped off and came 4th. Whereas since 2016 when Poosy formed half/most of the full team lineup we have competed for 1st.

No hate to anyone.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2023, 01:32:18 am »
All I've said is opinion, personal feelings and stated a fact that since the main ENG lineup stopped being Poosy (last year) ENG dropped off and came 4th. Whereas since 2016 when Poosy formed half/most of the full team lineup we have competed for 1st.
If we had the same team as last year we’d win easily at current player levels
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2023, 01:35:34 am »
If we had the same team as last year we’d win easily at current player levels

Axiom - probs not playing
Blitzkrieg - nobody has mentioned
Bagins - not playing
Blackbeard - possibly playing
Cody - uni?
Domi - not playing
Gibby - playing
Hypno - most likely not playing
HiReaper - playing
Python - not playing

If you had the exact same team, yes. You might win. But that goes the same for every team if you just want to repeat last years NWWC.

Your argument makes 0 sense as over half that ENG team isn't playing
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:37:48 am by Hertz »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2023, 01:37:46 am »
Blitz defo ain't playing.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2023, 01:39:37 am »
Blitz defo ain't playing.
So for definite, ENG this year has Gibby and HiReaper.

Don't get me wrong, a bloody good start. But you're lacking the other 4 members to make the minimum roster requirements. And I honestly can't think of any people that are gonna fill those slots.
Might be very close minded of me, but I'm only really familiar with the Poosy community + friends.
So if i've missed some vital people off. Feel free to correct me.

But I think you might struggle to find another 4 people to compete at NWWC level.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:39:59 am by Fietta »

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2023, 01:41:21 am »
Spoiler
PE neek now

I do agree though that some of those players you listed such as DOMI I doubt will have time to play, Louis might not want to as he has not in the past, Shadey I believe only plays rarely with Movement's lot as they're close friends I doubt he has much interest in the game itself, Fietta as he has stated wants to play PE with the bois and I don't see many other 'old' players coming back as like myself and Hertz we're simply done with NW. I'm not even sure Axiom would want to play as he rarely plays atm also.
[close]

Big D, I did not write that the old players are back, I wrote a list of players who are now playing, at least 5 of them are active, as Fietta wrote.
Enough to take 2-3 more average players and the team will not look bad.

I'm sure ENG CAN field a team, it just won't be competitive.

And purely from my point of view, I've never found this game fun unless competing for wins. I don't think ENG this year can compete against FRA/GER. From my pov it wouldn't be fun to play in a team I personally don't think can compete, play with those who I don't really want to. In a game I don't enjoy.

No hate to anyone.

Everyone plays to win, but that doesn't mean you can't take other players and try to do better. A lot of national teams are weaker than ENG/FRA/GER, but they keep playing anyway. and try to show their best game.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 01:43:35 am by Desant »