Author Topic: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!  (Read 17890 times)

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
Re: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2022, 05:23:20 pm »
How will the community react after discovering that the majority of top players have been using this for a long time ? 😲

made this tutorial cuz a bunch of players have been using it for a year and it has spread throughout the community, so it was about time for a proper tutorial to help people with shithole pcs get better fps.

The fov slider is an advantage, but its at the point where its really hard to prevent it. The higher fov doesn't make you a god tho, so downplaying people's skill is MEGA COPE

Spoiler
Wtf is this shit. 10 years im playing in 800x600 resolution, a 10 euros mouse, and 50fps, a setup of poor and im still better than you.

I don't know if what you're saying is shit or just me being a genius.

that not a tutorial to be a tier 1 but just to be a good cheater. That funny how in 2022 some players are shit the monday and tier 1 thusday, really amazing, that surely many hours of trainning. 
[close]

pls play with me on the flank in animals

David_Schrein

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2022, 05:24:40 pm »
Wtf is this shit. 10 years im playing in 800x600 resolution, a 10 euros mouse, and 50fps, a setup of poor and im still better than you.

I don't know if what you're saying is shit or just me being a genius.

that not a tutorial to be a tier 1 but just to be a good cheater. That funny how in 2022 some players are shit the monday and tier 1 thusday, really amazing, that surely many hours of trainning.
based

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2022, 06:03:45 pm »
tbf it's a sus application but literally everyone uses it; I mean I don't because I cba to install it so I just use steam but I can see why it would be useful

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2022, 07:01:49 pm »
Do loads of people really use this? I've never touched anything like this just tried autoblock once with Stark for memes on Mercs and got banned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2022, 07:04:13 pm »
Do loads of people really use this? I've never touched anything like this just tried autoblock once with Stark for memes on Mercs and got banned.
yes lol. Most of tier 1 and tier 2 players use this

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2022, 07:05:17 pm »
I always knew I didn't get bad with my old age, its just them cheating kids again...
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2022, 07:05:52 pm »
ew, imagine having to give yourself an advantage on a 12-year-old game, yikes.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2022, 07:09:36 pm »
Most however, including myself, use the default FOV settings. only a select few use it higher, the main problem isnt with the module itself, its with the fact you can change your FOV on a whim which i do agree is cheating.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2022, 07:10:57 pm »
Most however, including myself, use the default FOV settings. only a select few use it higher, the main problem isnt with the module itself, its with the fact you can change your FOV on a whim which i do agree is cheating.
Damn ur cheating
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2022, 07:17:32 pm »
You can also change your FOV in the steam version byr pressing - or +

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2022, 07:22:17 pm »
Yeah, this looks a lot more zoomed out than that though.

Fluxyy

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2022, 07:36:26 pm »
Always knew these "top tier players" have been fake smh
Between us mr dirty we knew very well who had them and who didn't  ::)

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2022, 07:41:22 pm »
Yeah, this looks a lot more zoomed out than that though.
Ofc but there is not point to watch the whole line because you will loose focus on the things close to you

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2022, 08:26:39 pm »

I mean when you say 'select few', having FOV settings higher than what's available on the standard game is cheating, do you know who uses higher than standard?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2022, 08:34:54 pm »

I mean when you say 'select few', having FOV settings higher than what's available on the standard game is cheating, do you know who uses higher than standard?
Would be interesting to know