Author Topic: New-Gen Points [NGP] Update 12/10  (Read 30423 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: New-Gen Points [NGP]
« Reply #180 on: May 30, 2022, 02:46:26 pm »
SHype and fietta haven't done well in tournaments recently either so I don't understand where these ratings are coming from

;D

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #181 on: May 30, 2022, 02:46:46 pm »
I remember the times when I got all toxic about lists. Ah the good old days. Glad to see kids nowadays still care more about another NW player's opinion of their skill rather than getting bitches and making money.
Calling girls “bitches” doesn’t make you look rough nor cool Jackie, as the “mature” person you should have understood that before posting. And if so, how many bitches you got already? Also didn’t know spending overall 5 mins on posting could make me poor.
The guy is married and is prolly one of the more friendly people in the community. Don't talk smack to this giga chad he's already more accomplished in life than you'll ever be.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2022, 02:47:17 pm »
SHype and fietta haven't done well in tournaments recently either so I don't understand where these ratings are coming from
sHype and Fietta both played 'well' enough in RT in that last final, sure they didn't stand out but it's hard to in a team like that and they played their role, where as we saw you be one of the more picked players on your side.  From what I saw SHype also had a decent NWWC, where as you barely played. Quite simple really.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2022, 02:48:57 pm »
I remember the times when I got all toxic about lists. Ah the good old days. Glad to see kids nowadays still care more about another NW player's opinion of their skill rather than getting bitches and making money.
Now this is some shit i can get behind!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2022, 02:49:26 pm »
Now this is some shit i can get behind!
You ain't got bitches or even money yet loser!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2022, 02:51:11 pm »
Calling girls “bitches” doesn’t make you look rough nor cool Jackie, as the “mature” person you should have understood that before posting. And if so, how many bitches you got already? Also didn’t know spending overall 5 mins on posting could make me poor.
The guy is married and is prolly one of the more friendly people in the community. Don't talk smack to this giga chad he's already more accomplished in life than you'll ever be.
Him being married making it more accomplished in life than I’ll ever be? I wouldn’t say that’s friendly enough tho. If he’s married then it means his wife is also bitch?
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2022, 02:51:25 pm »
The tournament you are referring two I died first to achilles twice, same amount of times chuckster died to him and same amount of times oneil died to him. Personally I didn’t see SHype perform very well in the matches that mattered In NWWC, I.E. Spain and Poland. It’s hard to rank fietta since he just seems to sit behind top players so based on how he performs with and without achilles I think he’s been given a fairly generous ranking.

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2022, 02:52:57 pm »
It's quite obviously a meme post. I'm not misogynistic but rather using lingo my younger brethren might understand and trying to give people a laugh considering it's an "older" person using said language. I realize I am likely less funny than I would like to be and perhaps not everyone will get that it is a joke. Noone is talking about taking 5 minutes to post but rather people hanging around the thread and obsessing over their rating.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2022, 02:53:24 pm »
The tournament you are referring two I died first to achilles twice, same amount of times chuckster died to him and same amount of times oneil died to him. Personally I didn’t see SHype perform very well in the matches that mattered In NWWC, I.E. Spain and Poland. It’s hard to rank fietta since he just seems to sit behind top players so based on how he performs with and without achilles I think he’s been given a fairly generous ranking.

In RT I have sure, I was playing third in, in Envy and also DAB - I think it's a misconception about placement, I play wall with Achilles because it works well, don't need to change that, but would happily go third in, like I have done in the past, unless you're forgetting that Invictus match again where I was playing third in and wiped your entire team?

I also played third in, in the Envy vs Animals finals, so ye I play both
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 02:57:57 pm by Fietta »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2022, 02:54:33 pm »
It's quite obviously a meme post. I'm not misogynistic but rather using lingo my younger brethren might understand and trying to give people a laugh considering it's an "older" person using said language. I realize I am likely less funny than I would like to be and perhaps not everyone will get that it is a joke. Noone is talking about taking 5 minutes to post but rather people hanging around the thread and obsessing over their rating.
Okay grandpa, now it looks good for me. Xoxo
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2022, 02:55:32 pm »
Okay grandpa, now it looks good for me. Xoxo
:-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2022, 02:55:55 pm »
Even if he did not carry, him just doing 'okay' is better than you doing 'nothing' from the bench surely? If you think Fietta/sHype have been given generous rankings maybe take a look at your own. You are not a bad player by any means but in tournaments you are yet to perform really. You were easily one of the weakest players in that 7v7 final on that side and in the 8v8/NWWC I don't believe you played much, I may be mistaken on the 8v8 as I didn't see you much. Fietta hasn't had a 'bad' tournament in those 3 tournaments (he didn't play in NWWC ofc) but the other two he didn't have a bad tournament and supported achilles well. Just because he isn't the flashiest player and played with a strong partner does not make him 'worse'. All good players need a good partner or support.

EDIT: I'm forced to hang around here Jackie to keep the kids from biting eachother.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2022, 02:57:28 pm »
no bitches?
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2022, 02:58:41 pm »
no bitches?
Only virgins on this thread
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2022, 02:59:48 pm »
EDIT: I'm forced to hang around here Jackie to keep the kids from biting eachother.
Glad to have a fellow senior around.  :-*