Author Topic: are we allowing people to mock someone else death ?  (Read 5680 times)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
  • Side: Neutral
Re: are we allowing people to mock someone else death ?
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2022, 06:37:50 pm »
why not ?
Because this is something that can happen to anyone around us, would you not care if it happened to your parents or someone you liked and someone would be joking about it ?

it would be a cunt move but

a) why would i care about what any of u losers think or say
b) i wouldnt be talking about it on the forums

the only victim here is u morons and 99% of u never even talked to the guy

its funny how half of u racist mofos dont care about the actual harm you cause with actually living victims being hurt by your words.

point out how fucking performatively and pathetically u guys fake caring about someone u never even talk to and all heal breaks loose

funny !
janne was being the empathetic one this whole time, yall are just an unsensitive mob
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2022, 07:19:06 pm »
why not ?
Because this is something that can happen to anyone around us, would you not care if it happened to your parents or someone you liked and someone would be joking about it ?

it would be a cunt move but

a) why would i care about what any of u losers think or say
b) i wouldnt be talking about it on the forums

the only victim here is u morons and 99% of u never even talked to the guy

its funny how half of u racist mofos dont care about the actual harm you cause with actually living victims being hurt by your words.

point out how fucking performatively and pathetically u guys fake caring about someone u never even talk to and all heal breaks loose

funny !
Very based

Well this is certainly the lowest I’ve seen someone go on FSE, that’s saying something
muppet

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2022, 08:52:23 pm »
You should have kept going to school Janne cuz when i see how sick ur brain is, it feels like ur mum, after shitting such a trash, realized she should have took this pill

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2022, 09:44:02 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

? @fietta

Delete this thread you dumb cunts.
Just to be clear, I didn't quote the person in question once in my posts or in the title of the thread or anything else because my question is much more general than the incident, I know that in some cultures it's unacceptable to make fun of dead people and in others it's less of a big deal so i wanna see what poeple think about it because personally it shocked me. So before anyone comes and says "your thread is disrespectful" no, there is nothing inappropriate about asking a question after this morning's incident

Anyway yes, everyone said what they had to say and I was especially curious to see what Janne thought of it all and I don't think there's much point in keeping the thread alive
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 09:46:35 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2022, 10:10:49 pm »
I know Nico(Jones, he used to play under  his IRL name on many regiments) since 2016, He used to hang out with the bulgarians most of the time when they were actively playing,
most of you didn't even play back then nor knew shit about the game
The guy was always positive and near by friendly person that meant no harm to anyone
Janne writing such ''troll statements'' (If i was in 55th for that long i'd do the same)
Making fun out of a death person is a big disgusting thing you could do to mean harm to others.

Janne delete your posts/messages/statements
with no harm

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 10:13:46 pm by Muhataa »

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2022, 11:03:26 pm »
how is this even a discussions shouldnt not making fun of a death be the bare minimum
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 11:07:33 pm by MikeyBruh »
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline flo

• Second Lieutenant
  • Eat my baguette| Seals 6 | 45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2022, 12:30:49 am »
I know Nico(Jones, he used to play under  his IRL name on many regiments) since 2016, He used to hang out with the bulgarians most of the time when they were actively playing,
The guy was always positive and near by friendly person that meant no harm to anyone
Janne writing such ''troll statements'' (If i was in 55th for that long i'd do the same)
Making fun out of a death person is a big disgusting thing you could do to mean harm to others.

with no harm
if it wasnt for flo id have had a fantastic tournament. I hope he doesnt have a compilation

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2022, 01:11:08 am »
surely disrespecting someone whos alive is much worse since they are actually there to receive and be affected by it :-)

you could argue that the dead person can't defend themselves and hit back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2022, 05:39:34 am »

with no harm

only people being harmed here is you morons choosing to get offended BY A JOKE

Nock

« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2022, 05:53:04 am »

with no harm

haha so funny look how based and lonely and edgy and cringe i am hahaha

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2022, 06:18:12 am »

with no harm

it's fine if you think im cringe but acting like i killed a child is ten times more cringe

Nock

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2022, 09:27:08 am »

with no harm

it's fine if you think im cringe but acting like i killed a child is ten times more cringe
for the love of god just go back to 4chan or wherever your edginess came from and bring along your racist non-friends thanks

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2022, 11:09:41 am »
i mean the joke was pretty tasteless but really not that offensive and certainly not egregious enough to have a 5 page thread dedicated to it and the person who is clearly enjoying the attention its brought him
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2022, 11:11:07 am »
i mean the joke was pretty tasteless but really not that offensive and certainly not egregious enough to have a 5 page thread dedicated to it and the person who is clearly enjoying the attention its brought him
I mean what else is there supposed to do on FSE?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2022, 11:11:22 am »

with no harm

for the love of god just go back to 4chan or wherever your edginess came from and bring along your racist non-friends thanks
bring along what ? i don't make friends with racist people i thought that should've been obvious considering what i've posted here lol. the joke wasn't for everyone but that's fine it was just a fucking joke.