Author Topic: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame  (Read 33752 times)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame
« Reply #405 on: March 17, 2022, 10:58:27 am »
no he reads manga! Get it right!
nothing wrong with anime or manga but having your pfp as an anime girl and then talking about how others should use less 4chan is painfully ironic not to mention the fact that shinto is an avid 4chan user and routinely sends me unfunny memes from there

it would be like you making fun of people for watching vtubers or some other twitch shit while you donate your life savings to random streamer girls that dont even know your name

you watch anime too*

Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #406 on: March 17, 2022, 11:31:48 am »
nothing wrong with anime or manga but having your pfp as an anime girl and then talking about how others should use less 4chan is painfully ironic not to mention the fact that shinto is an avid 4chan user and routinely sends me unfunny memes from there

it would be like you making fun of people for watching vtubers or some other twitch shit while you donate your life savings to random streamer girls that dont even know your name

you watch anime too*
<3

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #407 on: March 17, 2022, 12:28:18 pm »
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SETTLE DOWN THIS IS VETROS UNDISPUTED PERFECT LIST STOP BRINGING HATE TO IT
CoC > any other team

Offline Hess

• Captain
  • 83rdPA, 4eme, 8e, 2ndNYSM
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hess
  • Side: Union
« Reply #408 on: March 17, 2022, 03:24:55 pm »
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SETTLE DOWN THIS IS VETROS UNDISPUTED PERFECT LIST STOP BRINGING HATE TO IT

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #409 on: March 17, 2022, 03:31:34 pm »

|Viper|

« Reply #410 on: March 17, 2022, 03:38:53 pm »
There’s hate? :(

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #411 on: March 17, 2022, 05:20:47 pm »

you watch anime too*

lmao keep up the edgy forum warrior look buddy and I just might have to kiss you
also nice lie, soyposter.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #412 on: March 17, 2022, 07:46:20 pm »

you watch anime too*

lmao keep up the edgy forum warrior look buddy and I just might have to kiss you
also nice lie, soyposter.
Kiss me instead...pls.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #413 on: March 17, 2022, 07:54:32 pm »

you watch anime too*
vtubers are weird tho
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #414 on: March 17, 2022, 07:58:22 pm »
suns should schizo post more often everything he posts is so horribly unfunny that it comes full circle and makes me laugh

also where tf is my respect? you got bots like shinto and ring-less losers like horse on there but not me? i got a ring and raped bill (an alleged tier 1 player) back into retirement this is some bullshit
you raped me did ya, don't recall ever playing you I only know your name from the forums really lol, would love to have seen you "rape" me when I didn't play the game 3 days a year. Allegedly lol who are you kid you talking to the king here
Spoiler
[close]

According to this list, your team had 2 tier 1 players and 3 tier 2 players and got shit on with you being by far the worst performer on the team in fact you played so bad during this match you were riding the bench for the rest of the season and your team immediately become better as a result and made the finals. Great players can find a way to be great no matter the era or circumstances you can cope post all you about how you didn't play the game in 3 years or whatever but the reality is you were passed by long ago by even the most average comp player today. Even Stryker who is the biggest pussy cuck in the community and plays BCOF unironically beat you in an ft7, although you will probably say that you don't remember this or something to protect your ego. King of cope
I love how youre acting as if I was anywhere near active back then lol, Ive barely played the game since 2017 and already done it all. still dont know who you are...Everyone knows who BillTheButcher is son...

FUCK GOOOOOOOOMBA!!!
I HATE GOOMBA!!!

suns

« Reply #415 on: March 17, 2022, 09:36:33 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Witnessing a Suns FSE meltdown in real-time is a truly fascinating experience.

ayo cwater your truck okay bro?

YO DM ME FOR THE GOFUNDME LINK LETS GET THIS BOY BACK ON THE ROAD

That’s a lot of effort for so little comedic value. I suppose you could consider this the duality of Suns synthesized into a single meme.
[close]

ay cwater you sadboy now cause you couldnt hit MVP in a 20 man community awwwwwwwwwwww crack some bottles buddy youll be ok  :'(

Get some help man, you’re having a mental breakdown on an Internet forum for a game you haven’t been relevant in for 5 years. Here, hopefully this link is of some assistance: https://autismsociety.org

Thoughts and prayers 🙏

You played the game back then when he was "relevant" and you werent relevant until you discovered those cheats you use...so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nothing gets me off quicker than the Burger King stroking my ego <3
[close]

ayo drunkwater it took a GLOBAL PANDEMIC for you to be relevant boy

i been relevant since 2015 and i started playing after you

I AM ABOVE YOU
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 09:38:53 pm by suns »

suns

« Reply #416 on: March 17, 2022, 09:37:44 pm »
Spoiler
suns should schizo post more often everything he posts is so horribly unfunny that it comes full circle and makes me laugh

also where tf is my respect? you got bots like shinto and ring-less losers like horse on there but not me? i got a ring and raped bill (an alleged tier 1 player) back into retirement this is some bullshit
you raped me did ya, don't recall ever playing you I only know your name from the forums really lol, would love to have seen you "rape" me when I didn't play the game 3 days a year. Allegedly lol who are you kid you talking to the king here
Spoiler
[close]

According to this list, your team had 2 tier 1 players and 3 tier 2 players and got shit on with you being by far the worst performer on the team in fact you played so bad during this match you were riding the bench for the rest of the season and your team immediately became better as a result and made the finals. Great players can find a way to be great no matter the era or circumstances you can cope post all you about how you didn't play the game in 3 years or whatever but the reality is you were passed by long ago by even the most average comp player today. Even Stryker who is the biggest pussy cuck in the community and plays BCOF unironically beat you in an ft7, although you will probably say that you don't remember this or something to protect your ego. King of cope
[close]

who this goomba kid where he come from ?

cannot hate on The King of NW man Bill has LITERALLY done it all and id say EASY top 5 of NA NW ALL TIME HARD FACTS

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #417 on: March 17, 2022, 11:10:34 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

According to this list, your team had 2 tier 1 players and 3 tier 2 players and got shit on with you being by far the worst performer on the team in fact you played so bad during this match you were riding the bench for the rest of the season and your team immediately became better as a result and made the finals. Great players can find a way to be great no matter the era or circumstances you can cope post all you about how you didn't play the game in 3 years or whatever but the reality is you were passed by long ago by even the most average comp player today. Even Stryker who is the biggest pussy cuck in the community and plays BCOF unironically beat you in an ft7, although you will probably say that you don't remember this or something to protect your ego. King of cope
[close]

who this goomba kid where he come from ?

cannot hate on The King of NW man Bill has LITERALLY done it all and id say EASY top 5 of NA NW ALL TIME HARD FACTS

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #418 on: March 18, 2022, 12:48:57 am »
Cade tier 5? Should be Tier 3 at least.

|Viper|

« Reply #419 on: March 18, 2022, 01:12:28 am »
Cade tier 5? Should be Tier 3 at least.
He was a good player but no.

He was only good for a very short amount of time. He did beat some great players but he couldn't groupfight either. Tier 5 is it.