Author Topic: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame  (Read 34754 times)

Offline Hofnaar

• Corporal
  • ur favorite 30th fren B^)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ballslord_69
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Melee & Regiment Hall of Fame
« Reply #330 on: March 16, 2022, 03:39:19 am »

wait I didn't even notice this LOL
When will we all realize that we were all wrong? And that one brave man was able to step up and oppose the entire world? And we banned him? Some call him Jesus.... and some call him Mexicant.

|Viper|

« Reply #331 on: March 16, 2022, 03:40:31 am »

Aye we don't talk about this alright?

suns

« Reply #332 on: March 16, 2022, 03:40:37 am »

funniest end to a duel round 100% congrats

Offline Godsworn Alexiel

• Corporal
  • peepochrist
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #333 on: March 16, 2022, 03:41:37 am »
Ala Mater/Current University:
Current Job:

go

I already know Theodin is gonna dunk on 90% of you
i can deadlift 700 pounds

chadlite in training

Offline Hofnaar

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 16, 2022, 03:42:37 am »

am I even influential enough to make tier 5 tho tbh lets be honest, put it behind u vetro its ok
When will we all realize that we were all wrong? And that one brave man was able to step up and oppose the entire world? And we banned him? Some call him Jesus.... and some call him Mexicant.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #335 on: March 16, 2022, 03:42:44 am »
Anyways, you having any opinion on ANY player is not needed.
then you probably shouldn't have asked for them - or for me to write about them! that's an especially interesting statement considering i did the era writeups, the 12th, LG, and 71st writeups, contributed lists for 3 eras, and answered your questions regarding the subcategories. strange that my opinion on players isn't needed after the multiple requests for it. but ultimately it's very telling that this specific criticism - which is very shared widely, btw - has gotten me this amount of dogging from the usual suspects!
I asked you to write about regiments, yes, that's not melee. Writing about eras also has nothing to do with melee. I asked you about some 71st players because you played with them. I think that's fair. Just saying, just because you wrote some stuff up doesn't mean your opinion is always right.

And to your second part, I'm not even gonna quote that because of how gay that is LMAO. Are you actually kidding me? Dude... what do your parents think of this attitude towards other men online?

No, it's true, my opinions are not necessarily true. But to say you don't want them on any player is either a departure from recent history or signifies a long standing misrepresentation on your part. but alright, if you dont value my contributions then you should consider whether my work should stay up!
I will stay riding on my homies. sorry that I got love for the boys!

I don't care about starting drama in 2022 so I will keep it short. @Theo it is sad that you and other form LG players are out here calling me trash basically although I have played well for and against the LG over the years. One of the main reasons I left LG was to prove again that I can still play well without a stack. Example, the first tournament I played with my laptop I was able to make my own team and beat the LG team which at the time was winning a lot of the tournaments on NA. I have played well on NA with 20, 40, and even with 80 ping when I was in Florida. If people don't think I wasn't that good then I suggest you check out my screenshots from over the years. I'm not saying I should of shouldn't be Tier 2 but I will say is that you calling me T4 doesn't make sense. I have been one of the best players in every regiment I was apart of except for Lawrence's 26th and am tired of my name being slandered by idiots such as yourself.

I didn't tell my guys to defend me but I appreciate them for having my back.

Example
[close]
I got nothing against you bro, you've been a more consistent player than me and been at a high level longer than me. I also respect that you played with league 2 regiments more than everyone and stuck it out - something i wasn't able to do. I remember you beat me out for spots in the LG teams so that should say something about our comparative performances at that time. I'm just not sure you're a tier 3 player based on peak level, especially since certain players are in tier 4 because they started later. there's an argument for both!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

suns

« Reply #336 on: March 16, 2022, 03:43:19 am »
Spoiler
Alma Mater*/Current University:
Current Job:

go

[close]

Alma Mater*

you think uni gets you a job and the best job

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

go back to pretending to fuck some sorority bitches flexin wit 10K HEARTHSTONE ANIME CARD GAME HOURS

opinion discarded
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 05:56:45 pm by suns »

suns

« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2022, 03:43:41 am »
Spoiler
Anyways, you having any opinion on ANY player is not needed.
then you probably shouldn't have asked for them - or for me to write about them! that's an especially interesting statement considering i did the era writeups, the 12th, LG, and 71st writeups, contributed lists for 3 eras, and answered your questions regarding the subcategories. strange that my opinion on players isn't needed after the multiple requests for it. but ultimately it's very telling that this specific criticism - which is very shared widely, btw - has gotten me this amount of dogging from the usual suspects!
I asked you to write about regiments, yes, that's not melee. Writing about eras also has nothing to do with melee. I asked you about some 71st players because you played with them. I think that's fair. Just saying, just because you wrote some stuff up doesn't mean your opinion is always right.

And to your second part, I'm not even gonna quote that because of how gay that is LMAO. Are you actually kidding me? Dude... what do your parents think of this attitude towards other men online?

No, it's true, my opinions are not necessarily true. But to say you don't want them on any player is either a departure from recent history or signifies a long standing misrepresentation on your part. but alright, if you dont value my contributions then you should consider whether my work should stay up!
I will stay riding on my homies. sorry that I got love for the boys!

I don't care about starting drama in 2022 so I will keep it short. @Theo it is sad that you and other form LG players are out here calling me trash basically although I have played well for and against the LG over the years. One of the main reasons I left LG was to prove again that I can still play well without a stack. Example, the first tournament I played with my laptop I was able to make my own team and beat the LG team which at the time was winning a lot of the tournaments on NA. I have played well on NA with 20, 40, and even with 80 ping when I was in Florida. If people don't think I wasn't that good then I suggest you check out my screenshots from over the years. I'm not saying I should of shouldn't be Tier 2 but I will say is that you calling me T4 doesn't make sense. I have been one of the best players in every regiment I was apart of except for Lawrence's 26th and am tired of my name being slandered by idiots such as yourself.

I didn't tell my guys to defend me but I appreciate them for having my back.

Example
[close]
I got nothing against you bro, you've been a more consistent player than me and been at a high level longer than me. I also respect that you played with league 2 regiments more than everyone and stuck it out - something i wasn't able to do. I remember you beat me out for spots in the LG teams so that should say something about our comparative performances at that time. I'm just not sure you're a tier 3 player based on peak level, especially since certain players are in tier 4 because they started later. there's an argument for both!
[close]

WHERE U GOIN theo im right here ???

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #338 on: March 16, 2022, 04:17:49 am »
never forget
North American NW News!

Update: 9/24/2016 - Tournaments, Tournaments Everywhere! Also, In-Form list is no longer just a meme

In-Form Players List

Top 10
1. Maple →(Prev #1)

2. Godfreid ↑ (Prev #3)

3. Cade ↑ (Prev Unranked)

4. PJ ↑ (Prev Unranked)

5. AsianP ↑ (Prev #9)

6. Runepykz ↑ (Prev #10)

7. AP0C ↑ (Prev Unranked)

8. Pinoy ↑ (Prev Unranked)

9. Vortex ↑ (Prev Unranked)

10. Glenn ↑ (Prev Unranked)
[close]

In-Form Regiments

Spoiler
1 - ♣1er Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne♣ (AsianP) → (Prev #1)

2 - 71st (Highland) Regiment of Foot (Cheeseypants) →

3 - 45ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Nappy Surena) →

4 - 58eme Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Le Nouvel Avenir" (Lawbringer) →

5 - 75th Regiment of Foot ''Abercromby's Highlanders' (Alexander) ↑ (Prev #6)

6 - 32e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "L'invincible" (Super) ↑ (Prev #7)

7 - 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne (Karth) ↓ (Prev #5)

8 - 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot "The Triple X's" 2.0 (PurplePanda) →

9 - American Expeditionary Force (Anthony) →

10 - U.S. Marine Corps (Commissar JDF) ↑ (Prev Unranked)
[close]

TNWL

Spoiler

32e 9 - 1 SG

AEF ?? - ?? FG

http://challonge.com/TNWLSemiPro
[close]

Dan's (possibly weekly?) 2v2

Spoiler
1st: AP0C + Runepykz

2nd: Godfreid + Superbad

3rd: Theodin + Vortex

Highlights:

Maccle + Dan 7 - 5 AP0C + Rune

Maccle + Dan 4 - 7 Godfreid + Superbad

AP0C + Rune 7 - 0 Maccle + Dan

AP0C + Rune 10 - 5 Godfreid + Superbad

http://challonge.com/Dan2v2
[close]

Maple's Weekly Tournament

Spoiler
1st: Maple

2nd: Cade

3rd: AP0C/Lawbringer

Highlights:

AP0C 5 - 3 Vortex

Lawbringer 5 - 1 Jorge

Maple 5 - 2 Anthony

Maple 5 - 3 Lawbringer

Cade 5 - 1 AP0C

Maple 7 - 4 Cade

http://challonge.com/naduel4
[close]

Aurum's 5v5 Tournament

Spoiler
63e 16 - 4 Varangian Guard

Reee 12 - 8 MercArmy

63e 5 - 15 FKMYASS

Aiur 12 - 8 HarambeTouch

LoT 2 - 18 NN

http://challonge.com/NAGGFL
[close]

Major Linebattles

Spoiler
1er 6 - 4 32e

32e 9 - 1 SG
[close]

Major Transfers

Spoiler
GlacialGriffin 1er → Free

Wiki 1er → Free

[close]

Major Stories
Spoiler

The End of the 1er Reign?
Ever since its formation, the 1er has dominated the competitive scene of NW. Its arsenal of incredibly inform players such as Vortex, Swerp, Bittersteel, and AsianP has made sure its reign has gone on interrupted. However, in what normally would have been a routine one-sided match versus the underdog 32e, the 1er gave up 4 rounds in the second half for a final score of 6-4 after being up 5-0 during the first half. This led to some after-match drama in which two 1er members left the regiment, Wiki and GlacialGriffin. Could this be the lapse in form another regiment needs to take the #1 spot?
[close]

Tournaments, Tournaments Everywhere!
It seems that there has been a spontaneous increase in tournaments since Aurum's 5v5 tournament has begun. The new tournaments include Dan's 2v2, Theodin's 3v3, and Maple's 1v1. This is definitely a healthy trend for NA Melee, especially when Dan's 2v2 and Maple's 1v1 seek to meet on a weekly basis. Let's hope we get to see even more new tournaments!
[close]

Dawn of TNWL Pro
With the TNWL Semi-Pro coming to a close after the final match between the 32e and the AEF, the long awaited TNWL Pro league will begin shortly. Look forward to more high-quality LBs, forum drama, and disbands!
[close]

Is it the year of 32e underdogs?
The 32e have been performing remarkably well recently for how little credit they have been given. Some solid performances in Aurum's 5v5 tournament, paired with a nice 6-4 win over the 58e and a close 4-6 loss vs. the 1er, the 32e are definitely a regiment to keep your eyes on.
[close]

Glenn best NA now?

[close]
[close]
[close]
I have almost no recollection of winning a tourney with ap0c but less goooo!
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #339 on: March 16, 2022, 04:27:58 am »
Current Job:

go

being in a good uni/having a good job doesn't exempt you from being a dogshit human being lol

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

|Viper|

« Reply #340 on: March 16, 2022, 04:29:33 am »
Update!

^ Maple moved up from tier 3 to tier 2
^ MATT moved up from tier 3 to tier 2
+ Mexicant added to tier 5
+ CSDerp added to tier 5
+ Ryner added to tier 5

- AP0CALYPS3 lowered from tier 1 to tier 2
- Coconut lowered from tier 2 to tier 3
- Zzehth lowered from tier 2 to tier 3

suns

« Reply #341 on: March 16, 2022, 04:30:04 am »
Current Job:

go

being in a good uni/having a good job doesn't exempt you from being a dogshit human being lol

wait Windflower who you dissing ?

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #342 on: March 16, 2022, 04:32:01 am »
Current Job:

go

Dogshit human beings I believe.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

suns

« Reply #343 on: March 16, 2022, 04:33:52 am »
Current Job:

go

Dogshit human beings I believe.

100%

Offline Hofnaar

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 16, 2022, 04:34:16 am »
Spoiler
Current Job:

go

[close]

stirring that pot like a pro B^)