Author Topic: Have a question about Modding? Ask Here!  (Read 937 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Have a question about Modding? Ask Here!
« on: February 01, 2022, 04:52:31 am »
Fire away
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline asokanta

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: ANAN
  • Side: Union
Re: Have a question about Modding? Ask Here!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 07:48:25 pm »
as you may know you can't add visual stuff to the server if game won't allow you. like in warband, you can't even add a button if you can't manually install an addon to client's pc

so we added things to the server and some client connected to it. before it connects, will be there a download process for client modifications(such as text on anywhere of screen besides usual ones)? or are we just allowed to mod server stuff?

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Have a question about Modding? Ask Here!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 05:15:06 pm »
For release, we will only have client side modding for things like some uniforms, banners, and sounds.  Post release we will spend more time looking into and expanding modding for servers and clients.

To be clear on maps, custom/random maps are automatically downloaded from the server when you join/change to one. They dont need to be downloaded outside of the game and added manually. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.