Author Topic: NA Community Rep. Post: - February - April Term  (Read 4900 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Community Rep. Post: - November - January Term
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2021, 05:23:01 pm »
Completely forgot this place existed

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2021, 06:50:41 pm »
Completely forgot this place existed
yeah you didn't even apply this term you goober
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Gunmen

• Second Lieutenant
  • I Be That Man On The Moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2021, 07:27:27 pm »
what a tremendous active CR i think this move benefits the nw community greatly

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2021, 11:54:31 pm »
Quick update:

With the draft league now concluded, Glenn has opened up **NA_Community_Server_1 & **NA_Community_Server_2 to the NA community at large, alongside 84th_NA_Server_1! The admin pass has changed, so message Glenn or I if you'd like to use it :) oh also if you need a ref for gfs or 1v1s I'll be (Most of the time) happy to help!

Map list

Custom Map 1: Snow 6v6 Map
Custom Map 2: Green Screen Map (Server 1)
Custom Map 3: 1v1 Linebattle Desert Map
Custom Map 4: 15 v 15 Desert GF Map
Custom Map 5: 15 v 15 - 25 v 25 GF Map
Custom Map 6: 10 v 10 - 12 v 12 Desert Island GF Map
Custom Map 7: 4 Arena Tournament Map
Custom Map 8: 5 v 5 & 6 v 6 - M. League GF Map
Custom Map 9: 7v7 NWWC GF Map
Custom Map 10: M.League again
Custom Map 11: The NW Arena
Custom Map 12: The Drug Map
Custom Map 13: 15 v 15 GF Map
Custom Map 14: 20 v 20 GF Map

-Hunteh

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2021, 10:37:38 am »
Update on the Community Servers:

-I renamed the servers to **NA_CS_1 & **NA_CS_2 so you can actually figure out which is the first and second server.
-Each custom map has been labeled on the server
-Each server has the RGL map which replaces one of the duplicated M.League maps (Custom Map 10)
-Custom Maps 20-22 are still the Draft League maps from James's league
-The server should reset @ 7:30 PM EST daily (I don't know if I set this up correctly)

any issues or interested in borrowing a server, hit me or Hunteh up.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 10:41:31 am by Glenn »
click here to join the 84th

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2021, 11:04:29 pm »
NA Community Representative Thread: November to January

Hello everyone. My name is HuntehPetros, more commonly known as Hunteh, and I am happy to have been elected NA CR for this term of November-January. First off, I'd like to say thank you to Tired_Jake, the outgoing NA CR- Best of fortune going forwards, as well as a big thank you to everyone that voted in the election. Now- There's no question that the NA community is in the worst position it has ever been in, with declining numbers across the board massively impacting our events and enjoyment of this game. I am not a miracle worker. I cannot fix all the problems with this game and with this community. But I can try, and to that end I will do my best to restore at least some of the magic that made this game so damn enjoyable for just a little longer so we can continue to have fun, be it in pubs, casuals, or competitive side.

Being a CR I will also make sure to moderate the NA side of the forums (thanks Scottish Unicorn for doing it the past months) and the events of NA to make sure there's as little drama that can quickly go out of hand that might negatively affect the members of the community.

What's happening around the community?

The North American 6v6 Draft League hosted by James is in the Semifinal stages of playoffs now, with #5 seed Vindica playing #1 seed Cult of Popes, and #2 seed Tekkaden playing #3 seed StwykeFowce after some tense Quarterfinal matches. Best of luck to all!

The 93rd Sutherland Highlander Regiment of Foot recently reformed again! Keep at it :)

Goals for the term (November-January):

- I will attempt to host several Zombie Survival nights and potentially a Commander Battle night for the public/casual regimental sides of the community, aiming to provide a low stress environment for players to chill out on Sunday nights

- Help organize and facilitate the continuation of the remaining weekly events working in close cooperation with the event hosts looking to maximize attendance on one day of the week especially, as well as provide my utmost support to any prospective would be event hoster (Casual or competitive)

- Host a 3v3 Groupfighting Tournament on a night of the communities choosing after the current draft league is over

- Be an active admin on the BBG servers, helping pubs have as much enjoyment of the game as they can!

- Moderate the community and provide as much support as I can to regiments and the regimental leaders: Feel free to ask me for assistance no matter the issue!

Here is my contact info- Feel free to add me and ask for anything on any one of these!
This is my Steam
This is my FSE
Discord: Canadaquistador#3055

CoC > any other team

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2021, 01:37:16 am »
Hunter.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 07:21:48 pm »
Curious Hunteh promised to deliver but the only thing he's delivered is racism hmmmmm?

It's been one month since his last post! Down with Hunteh! Stop promoting racism!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2021, 07:31:27 pm »
Curious Hunteh promised to deliver but the only thing he's delivered is racism hmmmmm?

It's been one month since his last post! Down with Hunteh! Stop promoting racism!

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2021, 07:51:23 pm »
He shoulda been delivering merry Christmas and good wishes

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2021, 08:32:06 pm »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2021, 10:48:09 pm »

Spoiler
NA Community Representative Thread: November to January

Hello everyone. My name is HuntehPetros, more commonly known as Hunteh, and I am happy to have been elected NA CR for this term of November-January. First off, I'd like to say thank you to Tired_Jake, the outgoing NA CR- Best of fortune going forwards, as well as a big thank you to everyone that voted in the election. Now- There's no question that the NA community is in the worst position it has ever been in, with declining numbers across the board massively impacting our events and enjoyment of this game. I am not a miracle worker. I cannot fix all the problems with this game and with this community. But I can try, and to that end I will do my best to restore at least some of the magic that made this game so damn enjoyable for just a little longer so we can continue to have fun, be it in pubs, casuals, or competitive side.

Being a CR I will also make sure to moderate the NA side of the forums (thanks Scottish Unicorn for doing it the past months) and the events of NA to make sure there's as little drama that can quickly go out of hand that might negatively affect the members of the community.

What's happening around the community?

November:
The North American 6v6 Draft League hosted by James is in the Semifinal stages of playoffs now, with #5 seed Vindica playing #1 seed Cult of Popes, and #2 seed Tekkaden playing #3 seed StwykeFowce after some tense Quarterfinal matches. Best of luck to all!

Nov. 19th update: The Draft League is over, with StwykeFowce winning 2-1 in maps over Cult of Popes! well done to all and a big thank-you to James for hosting the tournament.

The 93rd Sutherland Highlander Regiment of Foot recently reformed again! Keep at it :)

December: The promised Winter 3v3 Groupfighting Tournament was hosted on December 11th, and went extremely smoothly! Team whosinparis took the win, with The Girth-Kages coming in second and LGO taking 3rd. Well done and thanks for participating everyone!

Goals for the term (November-January):

- I will attempt to host several Zombie Survival nights and potentially a Commander Battle night for the public/casual regimental sides of the community, aiming to provide a low stress environment for players to chill out on Sunday nights

- Help organize and facilitate the continuation of the remaining weekly events working in close cooperation with the event hosts looking to maximize attendance on one day of the week especially, as well as provide my utmost support to any prospective would be event hoster (Casual or competitive)

- Host a 3v3 Groupfighting Tournament on a night of the communities choosing after the current draft league is over

- Be an active admin on the BBG servers, helping pubs have as much enjoyment of the game as they can!

- Moderate the community and provide as much support as I can to regiments and the regimental leaders: Feel free to ask me for assistance no matter the issue!

Here is my contact info- Feel free to add me and ask for anything on any one of these!
This is my Steam
This is my FSE
Discord: Canadaquistador#3055

[close]

Last Edit: December 16, 2021  >:(

anyways happy new year in advance to everyone!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2021, 10:54:37 pm »
we carried your term.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2022, 09:10:25 am »
Jake was more active

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2022, 09:23:50 am »
Happy New Years from the west coast :D hope ya guys had a great night and lets hope for an even better year ahead!