Author Topic: EU Hall of Fame  (Read 35842 times)

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hall of Fame - Coming Soon
« Reply #180 on: September 08, 2021, 12:53:06 pm »
If anyone knows any regiments that lasted 6 years + even if they have disbanded now please let me know, that seems to be about the bench mark for the oldest regiments, we have a few that never disbanded but I think the last few slots will be around the 5-6 year mark maybe unless some others appear from under a rock.
may be wrong since i took a break from nw for a few years so they might have died then. But off the top of my head, the ones that i saw last ages, were 32nd, 33rd, 63e, 77y

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2021, 12:55:34 pm »
1Rhein noch aktiv???

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=21598.0

Would be since 25th of April 2012

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #182 on: September 08, 2021, 12:58:04 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #183 on: September 08, 2021, 01:01:13 pm »
If anyone knows any regiments that lasted 6 years + even if they have disbanded now please let me know, that seems to be about the bench mark for the oldest regiments, we have a few that never disbanded but I think the last few slots will be around the 5-6 year mark maybe unless some others appear from under a rock.
may be wrong since i took a break from nw for a few years so they might have died then. But off the top of my head, the ones that i saw last ages, were 32nd, 33rd, 63e, 77y
The only one of those I need to check on is the 63e, I have the rest down already.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #184 on: September 08, 2021, 01:01:51 pm »

When I first joined NW in 2012; 63e (though pretty sure these guys went to holdfast), 33rd and 77y were massive so I'd agree to those, although not sure about 32nd

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 08, 2021, 01:03:40 pm »

When I first joined NW in 2012; 63e (though pretty sure these guys went to holdfast), 33rd and 77y were massive so I'd agree to those, although not sure about 32nd
32nd have never disbanded, they will be in the list. I'm just not sure exactly when the 63e EU side disbanded or stopped NW.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #186 on: September 08, 2021, 01:05:28 pm »

32nd have never disbanded, they will be in the list. I'm just not sure exactly when the 63e EU side disbanded or stopped NW.

When they moved to holdfast at the release
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 08, 2021, 01:08:06 pm »

2012-2017 then so about 5-5.5 years. Has potential but I think quite a few regiments will hit 5 years.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 08, 2021, 01:15:26 pm »

2012-2017 then so about 5-5.5 years. Has potential but I think quite a few regiments will hit 5 years.

such as 45thN  8)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 08, 2021, 01:16:51 pm »
Does anyone know how long the 92nd (original) or the 91st (combined) lasted in total. I wondered if they might be contenders too.

Wursti

« Reply #190 on: September 08, 2021, 01:20:11 pm »
Does anyone know how long the 92nd (original) or the 91st (combined) lasted in total. I wondered if they might be contenders too.

The original 92nd was founded 28.09.2010 and the EU side went inactive 02.12.2014

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2568.0

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19569.msg865518#msg865518

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 08, 2021, 01:24:30 pm »

The original 92nd was founded 28.09.2010 and the EU side went inactive 02.12.2014

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2568.0

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19569.msg865518#msg865518
Just over 4 years, seems unlikely to get into me, thanks though.

EDIT: To be clear to make it on that list now you'd need to be 5.5 years or more. I already have 10 regiments that meet 5.5 or more.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:26:59 pm by Herishey »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #192 on: September 08, 2021, 01:40:12 pm »
If only I knew that all those disband memes wouldn't get me in the hall of fame!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 08, 2021, 01:41:33 pm »
I had a look and 91st only lasted combined like 2.5 years, I am looking into 14e now as with their 2 stints in NW they might make it to 5 years not sure.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2021, 01:48:20 pm »
16th have been around for a surprisingly long time too, dont forget em!  ;D