Author Topic: EU Hall of Fame  (Read 36094 times)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Hall of Fame - Coming Soon
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2021, 03:38:05 pm »
Not sure if it has been said but for top mappers Lord Gax (may of said his name wrong) he had alot of crazy maps that were really fun.

Lord Gax legend

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2021, 03:50:21 pm »
Zebaad has to be top 3 mappers
>always high
>GOAT

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2021, 03:59:40 pm »
Anyone who was at Mike's birthday party gf knows who the best mapper is

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2021, 04:16:56 pm »

plus the guys who dont show like you, but 37k hours lol whjat
there's a swede called Gustav Adolf who should easily be top2 here. He was at 13k hours within 3 years in 2016, if he kept the same pace he has to be at 45k+ by now. he's an NW player as well so yet again we be showing NW's superiority over native plebs in all aspects 8)
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2021, 06:20:59 pm »
Not sure if it has been said but for top mappers Lord Gax (may of said his name wrong) he had alot of crazy maps that were really fun.
Do you know what maps he made that were used on the EU side? I want to have some info on each of the candidates so without this I recognise the name but have no idea what he did exactly.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2021, 06:32:17 pm »
Do you know what maps he made that were used on the EU side? I want to have some info on each of the candidates so without this I recognise the name but have no idea what he did exactly.

Killbox maps

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38732.0

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2021, 06:37:26 pm »
Thanks I'll add him to my list.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2021, 07:38:06 pm »

Killbox maps

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38732.0

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2021, 11:09:18 am »
If anyone knows any regiments that lasted 6 years + even if they have disbanded now please let me know, that seems to be about the bench mark for the oldest regiments, we have a few that never disbanded but I think the last few slots will be around the 5-6 year mark maybe unless some others appear from under a rock.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #174 on: September 08, 2021, 11:15:32 am »
If anyone knows any regiments that lasted 6 years + even if they have disbanded now please let me know, that seems to be about the bench mark for the oldest regiments, we have a few that never disbanded but I think the last few slots will be around the 5-6 year mark maybe unless some others appear from under a rock.
Chefs Own Artillery -> Chefs of Swaziland
2014 -> Present
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2021, 11:16:22 am »
I should have specified, EU regiments.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #176 on: September 08, 2021, 11:19:40 am »
I should have specified, EU regiments.
??? We are an EU reg
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Wursti

« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2021, 11:43:53 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 08, 2021, 11:46:46 am »
Already got all the German ones down thanks to Nosswill, Lama and Swiss. At least I think. I have 3-4 of them now.

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #179 on: September 08, 2021, 12:28:37 pm »
German regiments really old

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star