Author Topic: 33rd Regiment of Foot [EU] Founded 05/06/2012  (Read 98987 times)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot [EU] Founded 05/06/2012
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2022, 03:20:43 pm »
So Kincaid are you guys ok with a map swap for more people to enjoy your creations longer? Should I try to get ahold of Spoons again because I can’t seem to reach him on steam anymore. He let me put like 5-6 maps up 3 years ago and I wanted to keep things going a bit longer. I wanted to know if I could put up Erebor, Great Wall and Stargate maybe.

Let me know I appreciate it.
It’s New Year’s Eve man, I’m sure he’ll talk to you sometime
Ahhh but you forget Wolffe my man, I have no life. Just pm me in a week or so bud and we can sort out the maps; in truth I don't really pay much attention to our public servers, though I do regularly reset them (EU Duel & ManVsBots)... I think the latter is largely unpopulated and at this state of the game I'm sure we can share maps :)
Don't worry mate will be in touch, just all abit mad at the moment and don't have the time. The man the myth the legend did approve sharing the maps though so all good there :) just might take me a while to sort them out for you - bear with x

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2022, 05:50:14 pm »
So Kincaid are you guys ok with a map swap for more people to enjoy your creations longer? Should I try to get ahold of Spoons again because I can’t seem to reach him on steam anymore. He let me put like 5-6 maps up 3 years ago and I wanted to keep things going a bit longer. I wanted to know if I could put up Erebor, Great Wall and Stargate maybe.

Ahhh but you forget Wolffe my man, I have no life. Just pm me in a week or so bud and we can sort out the maps; in truth I don't really pay much attention to our public servers, though I do regularly reset them (EU Duel & ManVsBots)... I think the latter is largely unpopulated and at this state of the game I'm sure we can share maps :)
Don't worry mate will be in touch, just all abit mad at the moment and don't have the time. The man the myth the legend did approve sharing the maps though so all good there :) just might take me a while to sort them out for you - bear with x

Oh I have them already from when Spoons showed me a bunch of maps, I was just looking for permission. You can use any of the maps also on my link for any public or private servers

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2022, 10:31:05 pm »

Oh I have them already from when Spoons showed me a bunch of maps, I was just looking for permission. You can use any of the maps also on my link for any public or private servers
Happy days 😉 enjoy and thanks!

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2022, 10:14:24 pm »
YOU ALL ARE SLACKING ON YOUR BUMPS

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Barro112

• Major General
  • "Newgen, Skeyer and Trash"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Chsn_Barro
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2022, 10:16:56 pm »
YOU ALL ARE SLACKING ON YOUR BUMPS
BUMP

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile

Offline TheHunter

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunter
« Reply #186 on: January 17, 2022, 09:26:14 am »
EGS League 2 - 01/16/22 - SubV Matches

Offline 33rdOfficial

• Second Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of the 33rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st Yorkshire West Riding
« Reply #187 on: January 18, 2022, 12:01:25 pm »
Cheers Hunter, really solid in the groupstage on that one :) fingers crossed for next time!!

Offline Sir-Legion

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_ExpertVet / 4e_Cvl_SirLegion
“He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.”
Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2022, 04:48:07 pm »
I'm still waiting on my signature, Kincaid. Slacking

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2022, 06:03:52 pm »
I'm still waiting on my signature, Kincaid. Slacking
But... I sent you this weeks ago?! :o will re-send when I'm home silly billy.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2022, 02:26:16 am »
Got autoscroll going on the site feed, lets see how old of a post i can reach....

miss the site activity especially around 2013-15  :'(

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2022, 05:56:49 pm »
Got autoscroll going on the site feed, lets see how old of a post i can reach....

:'( when we fully retire the website the one thing of value we can't really salvage in some way or another is the immense number of images... that makes me sad.

Can't believe that at one point members were actually kept behind at dismissals until they'd signed up for the events on the website x)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2022, 06:06:11 pm »

:'( when we fully retire the website the one thing of value we can't really salvage in some way or another is the immense number of images... that makes me sad.

Can't believe that at one point members were actually kept behind at dismissals until they'd signed up for the events on the website x)

Damn haha didn't even know you guys had to sign up to events through the website and were kept back if didnt. Strange days those were

Nice to see the 33rd bringing some healthy numbers to events though  :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2022, 06:08:48 pm »
On Pumti's 25th (when I was using the name Lancelar) we had to notify on the website if we could make it or not, which I sadly always forgot back in the days... :(
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.