Author Topic: GTA 5 Modding Need help  (Read 564 times)

Skaen

GTA 5 Modding Need help
« on: May 26, 2021, 10:19:32 pm »
Hello

So I've seen quite some videos on YouTube with these huge graphics mods aswell as those dozen of real life cars and appearance of other characters. Does anyone have any experience in modding GTA 5? Could someone help me in the right directions on how to install these etc?

Thanks

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
Re: GTA 5 Modding Need help
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 11:53:22 pm »
depends which mods you wanna use

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Skaen

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 09:04:32 am »
Just some car mods as well as the Natural Vision graphics mod. Maybe some weapon and character mods too. Would it be possible to mod it like Skyrim as in that you can have 100's of mods running at the same time?

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 09:45:16 am »
Just some car mods as well as the Natural Vision graphics mod. Maybe some weapon and character mods too. Would it be possible to mod it like Skyrim as in that you can have 100's of mods running at the same time?

Yes, thats actually possible. As long as you dont use these mods in multiplayer you should be able to use hundreds of them. Sadly Im not that familiar anymore with the usage of mods and how to install them all. The last time I installed our used mods was 2 years ago. There are plenty Youtube videos and websites that explain that

Skaen

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 09:50:32 am »

Yes, thats actually possible. As long as you dont use these mods in multiplayer you should be able to use hundreds of them. Sadly Im not that familiar anymore with the usage of mods and how to install them all. The last time I installed our used mods was 2 years ago. There are plenty Youtube videos and websites that explain that
That's awesome thanks. I'll check some Tut vids. :)

Skaen

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2021, 11:03:42 am »
Sorry for the double post, but is it safe to mod the game at the start or is it safer to mod until you have completed the game? I already finished the game on PS4 so for to know the story it makes no difference.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 11:51:21 am »
It doesn't really matter I think. Back in the days when I used mods I mainly played LSPD:FR. GTA didnt care at all at which point the game is. What are you planning to do with mods or just for graphics?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 11:53:30 am by Chainsor »

Skaen

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2021, 12:03:20 pm »
Yeah just visual and some trainer that lets you easily access cars and stuff.... and moneyyyy.