Author Topic: If you could bring back one dead regiment, which one?  (Read 5571 times)

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Re: If you could bring back one dead regiment, which one?
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2021, 10:06:31 am »
With Falk
Well there's your answer
I wont let you slander Falk on my watch
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2021, 10:32:32 am »
Nr12 with ExoticFail as leader, so 15th_YR has to earn their 1st place palmares again.
Bit of a fluke final with a stoned off his mind Chriseh reffing and missing two clear rambo's that decided rounds.
Was some really good weed though
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2021, 04:08:36 pm »
The exact reason why you don't win 1st place more often is because you compare with us or even weaker regiments.

You have to aim and work to get 1st place and compare yourself with 15th. You always had the roster for it, now probably the most stacked ever.
Well boboy, have you ever seen the 15th Roster, and how long they play together? We always, also directly after RGL, had a good roster, but till February it wasn't worth a real try to beat 15th in a tournament. Maybe we now have a "really" strong roster. But as you in the 45thN have shown in the MRGL, roster doesn't mean shit necessarily. I rather keep a small mouth and give my very best to achieve something than to claim I am so fucking insane and then being knocked out early. I heard some Major has been in tears several times due to it.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2021, 04:13:33 pm »
The exact reason why you don't win 1st place more often is because you compare with us or even weaker regiments.

You have to aim and work to get 1st place and compare yourself with 15th. You always had the roster for it, now probably the most stacked ever.
Well boboy, have you ever seen the 15th Roster, and how long they play together? We always, also directly after RGL, had a good roster, but till February it wasn't worth a real try to beat 15th in a tournament. Maybe we now have a "really" strong roster. But as you in the 45thN have shown in the MRGL, roster doesn't mean shit necessarily. I rather keep a small mouth and give my very best to achieve something than to claim I am so fucking insane and then being knocked out early. I heard some Major has been in tears several times due to it.
Why do you respond to retards?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2021, 04:18:22 pm »

Why do you respond to retards?
Too weak to resist

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2021, 04:23:44 pm »
Whenever myself and Gi have conversations with others about the 15th's roster vs other regiments our point is always that actually, other regiments definitely have a more "in-form" roster but how long the 15th's has been together brings a level of cohesion and especially positivity that you won't find elsewhere. With the right mix that can bring you more wins than just having a stack. Plenty of regiments have proved that over the years.

Unless Sadman is playing then it all goes downhill...
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2021, 04:25:02 pm »
Just give sadman his gren back you guys will deffo win EIC
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2021, 04:50:19 pm »
Sadman became worse after he got gren. Then he somehow got even worse after he got LCpl. By now there is no going back and he is a lost cause.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2021, 05:12:46 pm »
Sadman became worse after he got gren. Then he somehow got even worse after he got LCpl. By now there is no going back and he is a lost cause.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2021, 10:09:05 pm »

Yes I know 15th is the most successful regiment ever, I played a lot against them and thats why I respect them.
That is why I am disgusted from the 92nd behaviour in the RGL Final 2020, no respect and sportsmanship.
Pure arrogance and you got what you deserve.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2021, 10:12:33 pm »
That was nearly a year ago. No one even talks about it anymore apart from you.

I remember thinking you were cool, sad to see what you've turned into.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2021, 10:16:14 pm »

Yes I know 15th is the most successful regiment ever, I played a lot against them and thats why I respect them.
That is why I am disgusted from the 92nd behaviour in the RGL Final 2020, no respect and sportsmanship.
Weird that you speak about all those certain things, while you acted the exact same when you played tournaments with us like for example NWBC. (Hypocrite...)
Keep spitting on us. We just spit back when it matters.
In the end I'm glad you left, because that kind of behavior you had in the 92nd is not acceptable.
Weird that I actually respond to some braindead retard, who got 92nd rent-free in his head.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2021, 10:29:44 pm »

Weird that you speak about all those certain things, while you acted the exact same when you played tournaments with us like for example NWBC. (Hypocrite...)
Keep spitting on us. We just spit back when it matters.
In the end I'm glad you left, because that kind of behavior you had in the 92nd is not acceptable.
Weird that I actually respond to some braindead retard, who got 92nd rent-free in his head.

Act the same? When do I trashtalk the opponent in all chat?

I'm glad about leaving too, so I don't have to spend time with fake persons with no spine like you.