Author Topic: SerWall is a bully and liar  (Read 1792 times)

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: SerWall is a bully and liar
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2021, 02:04:42 pm »
My condolences to the friends and family of pickle for having to go through this atrocity
Once again the court of NW brought out much needed justice towards a oppressed minority.
the court system of NW will not fail you.
The evils of wall will be known with in community and his punishment will be dealt

cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
Re: SerWall is a bully and liar
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2021, 02:08:48 pm »
Recently, around 12:45 AM my time (Mountain time), SerWall was among a number of suspects whom unjustly accused me of not having a lot of muscle relative to my weight and height. Stryker, SerWall, Johnnyboi, and Camden(Vertildr) were the ones in the lineup. After extensive interrogation from myself and my representation(Cwater), the just judges of cowlikenuts and Lawbringer came to the decision that SerWall was the culprit. I will disclose that my mental instability did come into question but was dismissed by the court. I would like for everyone to recognize the crimes that SerWall has committed and to condemn him for these actions.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Quite frankly a complete tragedy, I was standing witness to the entire trail and saw that Serwall was completely guilty of the charges laid at his feet. This man is guilty right now of all charges laid against him. He had no respect for Pickles muscular structure and chad demeanor
Sorry man Alexander a leader of a regiment would never lie about such important matters and everyone knows Pickle is a pussy slaying chad